Chapter 2

Exquisite

I bit my nails as I stare at him. It's been 2 hours and he hasn't wake up yet

Do I have to bring him to the hospital? No no no.

Slowly, he opens his eyes. I pull myself closer to him. My knotted fingers carefully stay in the edge of the bed.

I tilt my head so he can see me. He can see me, right?

"Hey" I greet him.

He looks at me with those sleepy eyes. He furrows as he looks around.

"Where am I?" He asks with husky voice and tries to sit. Instinctively I help him to sit. He freezes and and exhales.

I step back and let his forearm go. "I'm sorry. I.. I just want to help." I stutter.

He shakes his head weakly. "No, it's okay. I'm being impolite. Please, help me."

I hold his forearm again and help him to sit.

"How are you feeling?"

He lays his head back and rolls his head.

"Better, I think. Thank you for helping me." He says as he smiles at me.

He smiled!! At me!! God only knows this is ing unbelievable!

I my lips and smile back at him. "No problem. Do you remember what happened?" 

He shows his shy smile at me. That's incredibly cute!

I stupidly blush and hold my smile.

"Something amusing you?" He asks as he smiles at me.

I shake my head. "Nope."

"What happened?" He asks.

"You were jogging like you usually do. And I was watering the flowers when you suddenly broke down in front of my house. Oh God! You should have seen your face! You were so pale! I brought you to my house, and my parents insisted that you need a soft bed rather than a hard couch. So.. yeah, here you are. In my room. Messy isn't it?" I look around and look at him. He's staring at me with a mused smile in his face.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask out of curiousity.

"Are you always this chatty?" He says and holds his laugh. 

O o oh. Did I just became a freak in front of this beautiful man?

"I'm sorry. I was very noisy, right?" I sigh out of embarassment. "Go have some rest." I say and turn around.

"Wait." He says and grabs my hand. I peek at him through my shoulder. "Yes?"

"Don't go." He says in a very low voice. I almost can't hear it.

"Why?" 

He shrugs and looks around my room. "You don't know if I'm a bad guy who can steal your things."

I chuckle and turn to face him again. "Find something that worths to steal in this room, and I'll stay." I shake my head. 

Steal my things? Nothing in this room is high-priced

He bit his inner lips and looks around. "You're right. Nothing is worth to steal."

I chuckle again and start to release his grip on my hand  "I've told you."

He tightened his grip on my hand "But I found something to borrow."

I raise my eyebrow in surprise. 

Borrow? What does he want to borrow?

"What is it?" I ask.

He looks straightly into my eyes. "You"