Blond Princes: Marriage Curse: Chapter 1: ( Newly weds )

Blond Princes: Marriage Curse

 

“JiYoung ah..” Kyu softly called.

 

“Hmmm??”

 

Its their first night together, both lying on the bed under the sheets, Jiyoung rested her head on Kyu’s chest and the latter lying comfortably with his arms around Jiyoung shoulder and hand caressing on her hair.

 

“Are you happy??” he asked.

 

JiYoung looked at Kyu. “Yup.. definitely…”

 

KyuHyun smiled and changed his position, now he’s on top of her. “ I love you.” Then he crashed his lips on hers.

 

JiYoung smiled between kisses. “Kyunnie..”

 

“yup…?”

 

“Nothing.. just want to call you…” she pulled him into a hug. “I love you too…”

 

Their first night together, is the sweetest night for JiYoung.

 

JiYoung slightly opened her eyes when she felt something cold brushed on her back. She looked around but she saw nothing, or lets say no one except her husband Kyu. She looked at the clock, its already 5 in the morning. She slowly get off the bed careful not to wake Kyuhyun. she looked for her clothes on the floor, when she saw her undies she put it on and went to the bathroom.

 

She went to the sink and opened the faucet  the sound of the running water rings on her ear. She looked at the mirror, she saw her reflection. She chuckled when she saw the marks that Kyu made last night. “Aish.. KyuHyun ah..” she lowered her face and splash some water to her face. When she looked up to the mirror.. “ AHHH!!” she shouted loudly.

 

KyuHyun got awake by that, he looked at his side, JiYoung is not there  he saw the light on the bathroom, he hurriedly put his boxers on and went to the bathroom, he saw JiYoung on the floor and looking at the mirror. “JiYoung ah!!” He hold on to her face and hug her. “What happened??” he worriedly asked. Still JiYoung is looking at the mirror, she’s trembling and looking pale. “JiYoung ah, JiYong ah, hey look at me.. “ KyuHyun her face softly.

 

“KyuHyun ah…” JiYoung looked at him. Realization struck her that her husband is dead worried about her. “Kyu..” she hug her tightly.

 

“What happened??” KyuHyun helped her to get up and they get out of the bathroom, they sit on the bed. “Are you okay?? Tell me did you see something?? You look scared.”

 

“KyuHyun ah.. I saw something… its creepy…” she snuggled on her husband’s chest.

 

“Shhhh…” Kyu calmed her by soothing her back. “Don’t worry about it.. I’m here, maybe you are just tired.. don’t think about it okay…” he kissed her cheeks. “Come on lets just sleep..”

 

“Kyu…”

 

“I won’t leave you…” he tucked her to bed and he lay beside her. he wrapped his arms around her waist for her to feel safe. “Its still early.. take a rest..”

 

jiYoung closed her eyes and get rid of the thing that she saw on the mirror.

 

JiYoung felt something hot on her face, she opened her eyes and saw the blinds are removed, she turn around to see if Kyu is still there but she find no one. Suddenly she smell something, she knew that her young husband is in the kitchen cooking something or lets say TRYING to COOK something. She grab KyuHyun’s shirt and wear it, she went to the kitchen but she stopped and rest her body on the door post while looking at KyuHyun. The guy is focusing on his cooking, since everybody knows that he don’t know how, there’s a time that he was about to burn the whole kitchen in the dorm.

 

KyuHyun woke up early that day, he really don’t want to get off the bed that time, specially when he saw the beautiful yet innocent face of her young wife. But he wanted to surprise her by cooking food for her. This will be the first time that he will do this. He already tried many time and fail in just frying an egg. But still he try, he even call Ryeowook for help.

 

“Hyung.. what should I do next??” Kyu is holding two utensils in both hands. While Jiyoung, she’s enjoying the panic mode of her husband. “ Hyung.. its starting to get burned.”

 

“Aish.. KyuHyun ah.. I told you to lower the fire..” said Wook on the line.

 

“Yeah yeah I get it hyung..” said Kyu.

 

Jiyoung is covering cause she’s laughing out.. but she still make sure that Kyu won’t see her.

 

“Kyuhyun ah, do you think my sister will eat that burned food??” asked Hyuk on the line, obviously he’s annoying the magnae.

 

“EunHyuk hyung.. of course she will..” he shook her head in disappointment when he see all the foods. “I wish I could cook something for her, just like HanGeng hyung’s Beijing fried rice.”

 

KyuHyun pouted, that time JiYoung wanted to go to him and kiss that pouting lips. But she wanted to see what will happen next.

 

“I think I just can’t cook..” Kyu was about to give up. He dropped the utensils.

 

“JiYoung hates it when someone give up easily..” said HyukJae, now he’s encouraging the magnae.

 

“But Hyukjae hyung…” Kyu sighed.

 

“Why don’t you make a gimbap for her…” said KiBum.

 

KyuHyun’s face lighten. “ Gimbap.. yeah.. that’s easy..” KyuHyun went to the fridge and look if the ingredients is available. “ KiBum ah, you are brilliant..”

 

jiYoung smiled when she heard it. JiYoung rub her eyes when she saw something beside KyuHyun, something like a shadow but not KyuHyun’s shadow. She hold her face and looked at the figure again, but now its gone. She can see the cute face of KyuHyun. “Aish.. what’s happening to me…” she sighed. A smile curved to her face when she saw KyuHyun’s happy face while carefully slicing some ingredients for the food.

 

“KyuHyun ah, are you still there??” Hyuk asked.

 

“Hyung don’t talk. I’m concentrating here..”

 

jiYoung decided to go near KyuHyun, slowly she walk forward to the kitchen, and then she s her arms around KyuHyun’s waist. The latter stop from what he’s doing.

 

“Good morning….” JiYoung said sweetly.

 

“Owh.. the princess is awake already..” said the hyungs on the line.

 

“ I’m hungry Kyu~..” she whined.

 

KyuHyun let go of the knife and he faced JiYoung. “Good morning..” he gave her a morning kiss.

 

JiYoung looked at the kitchen. “Wow, this is a disaster… Kyu you should ask me to cook food for us..”

 

“Wae?? I wanted to surprise you..” he pouted.

 

“ Stop doing aegyo Kyu..” she pinched KyuHyun’s nose.

 

They already forget that the other hyungs are still on the line, the guys are not talking obviously they are listening to the newly weds.

 

“ But I’m okay about it.. so you are preparing Gimbap for me…” she smiled. “ I want my breakfast now Kyu..”

 

“Breakfast will be served later.” KyuHyun carried JiYoung and he place her on top of the kitchen counter.

 

“Kyu??” JiYoung wondered.

 

“Let me have my breakfast first..” The evil magnae smirk and slowly he brought his face near JiYoung’s. “You look delicious wearing only my shirt…” he said more on a whisper and in a seductive way.

 

JiYoung is blushing already, but then she remembered that KyuHyun is talking to the hyungs before. “oh yeah, KyuHyun ah.. drop the call first.. the oppa’s may hear some noises that they should not hear..” she laugh.

 

The oppa’s on the line blushed.

 

“Hyung’s.. thanks for the help okay.. I’ll just eat breakfast..” said Kyu. He was about to drop the call but Hyuk say something.

 

“Yah KyuHyun.. don’t do anything to my sister..”

 

“Hyung, she’s my wife now…” he smirked.

 

“HyukJae oppa… saranghae..” said JiYoung on the line then she pressed the end call.

 

“JiYoung.. JiYoung ah..”

 

“EunHyuk hyung, calm down…” said KiBum.

 

“My sister is not that innocent know..” Hyuk face palmed.

 

“She’s not a kid anymore Hyuk hyung.. she’s married already..” said Hae.

 

“Yeah…”

 

Back at the newly weds. Something happened at the kitchen…… (A/N: Ahem, I don’t want to write it, sorry for being lazy i'mstill not used in writing an intimate part.. ^___^)

 

 

At 11 in the morning, the couple ate their Breakfast/Lunch. Jiyoung enjoyed the gimbap.

 

“Ahhhh~” said Kyu. JiYoung feed him the gimbap he made.

 

“Hyukjae oppa is the ramen king, I should call you gimbap king..” she joked. While shoving gimbap to Kyu’s mouth.

 

“Where do you want to go after this???” asked KyuHyun.

 

“Ahmmm, anywhere… maybe in town..”

 

“then we will go in town..” KyuHyun smiled. After eating, Kyu told JiYoung to prepare already and he will do the dishes. JiYoung obeyed, he went to the bathroom, but then she stopped in front of the door. She remembered what she saw this morning. She stood there for about minutes, but she came back to reality when she saw KyuHyun on her side.

 

“Still afraid?? Want me to accompany you??” he said while smirking.

 

“ Huh??” when she realized what kyu said, she blushed. “A-aniyo..” she went to the bathroom.

 

“Just call me if you changed your mind..” said Kyu.

 

“No way!” she replied. When she closed the door she didn’t look at the mirror. Instead she removed her clothes and opened the shower.

 

Outside the bathroom, Kyu is having a talk with his manager.

 

“I’m sorry Kyu, I know you wanted to be with your wife but you really need to go with the group.”

 

“I know manager hyung, I’ll talk to her later…” annoyance is obvious in Kyu’s tone of voice.

 

When JiYoung get off the bathroom, he saw KyuHyun standing in front of the full length window, looking outside the view. “KyuHyun ah.. is there something wrong?”

 

KyuHyun looked at her. “ No, nothings wrong, guess its my turn..” he kissed her on the forehead and then he entered the bathroom.

 

Jiyoung smiled and started to dress up.

 

After an hour, the couple is all set. They are both wearing ordinary style of clothes so people won’t noticed them. Specially KyuHyun, he dressed very simple.

 

“Lets go..” he ask for jiYoungs hands, and JiYoung gladly take it. They get out of the hotel which Kyu’s family owned. Kyu didn’t bring his car, he asked for a cab. And when they arrivde at their location. They started their date. Like a normal person or a normal couple lets say. KyuHyun can’t take away his eyes from his wife’s beautiful smile. But still they attracted attention from the people around, specially from the teen agers around.

 

On  a nearby park, JiYoung sit on the bench while waiting for KyuHyun, the latter told her that he will buy ice cream for the two of them. While looking at the view Jiyoung remembered the times when she got into an argument with KyuHyun.

 

“KyuHyun is a stubborn guy sometimes..” she smiled. Seems like Kyu is having a hard time before he came back. She looked back and she saw KyuHyun talking to some teen agers. “ Oh… fan girls saw him..” then she looked back at the view. “ Maybe I need to be used to this…”

 

“Ahmmm, excuse me… noona….” A teen ager called.

 

“Oh… is there something you need??” she asked while showing off her killer smile.

 

“A-ah.. ahmm..” the teen ager stuttered. “ I just want to ask for an autograph..” the boy said shyly.

 

jiYoung smiled. “ Autograph.. wow, it’s the first time.. sure..” the guy handed her his notebook, when she flipped the note, she saw her picture with her brother Hyukjae. “ You like HyukJae oppa??”

 

“Neh!” the guy got excited. “ I like it when he started to rap and to dance.. also you noona, I saw you rap and dance when you appeared at Strong Heart.”

 

“Wow.. I’m not surprised if someone like my brother, but for me.. it’s a surprise.. here you go, thank you..” she smiled.

 

“Ahmm noona, can I take a picture of you??”

 

“Oh sure.. come here sit beside me..” she offered Kyu’s place.

 

“Aniyo.. only your picture..”

 

“Wae??”

 

“Because you are newly wed with KyuHyun shi, and I don’t want to have bad rumors against you..” the guy smiled.

 

“Aww.. your so considerate.. but I guess they will consider this one picture.. you are.. how old are you??”

 

“ Fourteen years old.. and I’m Park HyeShin..”

 

“Come on here HyeShin ah.. you can take this picture with me..”

 

The teen ager gladly sit beside her, and then he take a picture using his phone camera.. “Noona, thank you very much..” she bowed.

 

“ Its my pleasure.. take care..” she waved good bye. Then she puff her cheeks with air and looked back again to KyuHyun’s place. She didn’t saw him. “Oh..”

 

“Yah..” Kyu called.

 

“Kyunnie…”

 

“Who’s that??” Kyu asked as he handed the ice cream to JiYoung and sit beside her.

 

“Him..” she smiled. “ My fan.. “

 

“Oh, fan boy…”

 

JiYoung saw that Kyu is a bit annoyed. “Yah.. I know that look, would you please don’t get annoyed, he’s the first fan that ever approached me.. I understand your situation, before when a group of girls asked you.” She explained first.

 

“Yeah.. you are right…” Kyu accepted his defeat. He looked at JiYoung who is enjoying her strawberry ice cream.

 

“JiYoung ah, do you want to go to the recording of start king??”

 

“Huh?? Now??”

 

“Yup.. if you only want..”

 

JiYoung smiles. “Yup sure, I want to go..”

 

 

After eating their ice cream, Kyu and jiYoung went to the Star King recording, when the people outside the building saw them they got very excited and wanted picture the moments of the new couple. jiYoung keeps on smiling, of course she can’t be frowning right, kyu’s career will have a bad impression if she did that. when they successfully entered the building various artist are there.

 

“JiYoung ah! KyuHyun ah!”

 

“Oh Victoria unnie..” she smiled and bowed.

 

“What are you two doing here?? Supposed to be you are in honey moon right??” she asked while smirking on KyuHyun.

 

“Yes we are… and we decided to stroll around..” said Kyu.

 

“We are here cause we wanted to see the recording of Star King..” JiYoung said.

 

“Owh.. you guys enjoy neh..” said Victoria before she left, she need to record a tv guesting.

 

 

When they reached the studio of the Star King, it was half time break and the PD granted Kyu’s wish. JiYoung saw the guests.

 

“Oh Super Junior Happy..” she said.

 

The people on the stage got curios cause all of the people looked at the back.

 

“ Is there something wrong??” Teuk asked the PD.

 

“Nothings wrong…” the PD smiled at him.

 

“Oh!” EunHyuk stood up.

 

The guests saw the cute girl approaching. JiYoung waved at them.

 

“Oppa~” she called hyukJae.

 

Hyuk get off the stage and give her sister a hug. “JiYoung ah, are you okay??” he looked at JiYoung just like it was kidnapped by someone.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing??” Kyu asked. “ Yah, she’s okay..”

 

“I just want to check..” said Hyuk. “Oh yeah what are you guys doing here??”

 

“Kyu asked me if I wanted to watch the filming..” she smiled. “ I love your hair..” she hold on to Hyuk’s random pony tail.

 

“KyuHyun ah..” the PD came. “ We will resume now, you can sit in the front..”

 

“ Oh, oppa, go back to the stage now.. I’ll watch you..” she smiled.

 

Hyuk patted his sisters head before he go back to the stage. Kyu and jiYoung sit in front. When the filming resumes its Super Junior Happy’s turn to perform. JiYoung is anticipating like a young kid. Well its her first time to see her brother on a filming. The song is Cooking Cooking, Jiyoung looked at KyuHyun. KyuHyun blushed because he remembered the incident last morning.

 

She keeps on doing the actions of the song, the camera were focus on the two of them in some moments. She also sings along. She keeps on looking at EunHyuk, but then again she saw a shadow on the stage.. a black shadow. She rub her eyes again. “KyuHyn ah..” she looked at Kyu, she shut her eyes when she saw the figure that she saw in the mirror.

 

“ JiYoung ah.. you okay??” Kyu asked.

 

“Neh…” she take a deep breath and then focused to the show again.

 

After the other performances.

 

“EunHyuk shi..” HoDong called.

 

“Neh..”

 

“As you can see that our guests here is the siblings of other k artists. We heard that your sister get married yesterday.. I was there and I saw it personally..”

 

“Ne she is…”

 

“What do you feel now??”

 

All eyes are now on EunHyuk. “ Ahmm, to be honest.. I don’t want her to marry at a young age. But I know I don’t have the will to stop her, when Kyu asked me about that matter, I got shocked. Cause JiYoung.. she’s my baby sister and I love her so much, I’m over protective to her, everybody knows that. yesterdays wedding, I really wanted to cry but since its her special day I control the tears. I saw Umma and Appa cry even Sora noona.”

 

“Ya… our EunHyukkie here is really a loving brother.. so what do you want to say??” HoDOng smiled.

 

“JiYoung ah.. now that you are married. I want you to be a good wife to Evil Kyu. You know his attitude but I know that you love him neh.. always take care of your health neh.. remember hyukkie oppa is always here.. saranghae..” he made a heart shape with his hands.

 

JiYoung smiled at HyukJae’s statement, since a small kid she really admire her oppa. He’s such a good guy, once in an interview she told that she wanted to marry a guy with the same attitude as his HyukJae oppa. But still Kyu and Hyuk are really different.

 

 

End of chapter 1

 

 

**********************

 

 

what do you think about guys??? *worried*

 

 

MiHyukie