Chapter 1

The Real Ace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo already arrive infront Jihyo's apartmen!! All of them just look to each others face!! Chanyeol , Chen , Lay , D.O and Kai give a few backsteps!! meanwhile baekhyun , kris , luhan , xiumin , suho , tao and sehun still puch others shoulder! All of them already give a scare face! All of them seem like so scare to go inside jihyo's house! Xiumin order baekhyun to go inside and wake up jihyo but baekhyun shake he's head and push sehun to infront! sehun can't do anything because jihyo's house key already at he's hand! All he can do is going inside , wake up jihyo and going to school !!

Sehun slowly push jihyo's room door while the others members just give him a peek from the living room!! As soon as sehun enter jihyo's room, he's ear catch sound of someone crying beside the bed! Sehun already cold sweat! He's mind already thought about Ghost! Sehun's face already pale since he's a scare with ghost! He's feet slowly approch the crying sound that beside the bed! As he's see the source of crying, he just let go sigh! He thought the crying sound was a ghost but that crying sound was came from jihyo !! He's only love and the exo's hidden diamond!! Sehun carefully care jihyo's hair and pat jihyo's head while he say " Wae jihyo yaa?? why're crying? did you hurt yourself??!! " Sehun ask jihyo while he's get out he's handkerchief from he's pocket and bring jihyo to stand up! 

Jihyo just let sehun to stand her up! As soon as jihyo already standing , sehun 's eyes catch a blood came from jihyo's leg! Sehun feel like want faint because he can't see blood! He just pass jihyo's handkerchief and after that told jihyo to seat first! Jihyo already stop crying and seat on her bed while her eyes saw sehun walk out from her bedroom while holding he's head! Jihyo just smile !! Sehun walk out from jihyo bedroom while holding he's head! He's head feel so dizzy!! 

All the members who saw sehun walk out from jihyo's room run towards sehun who still feel holding he's head because of dizzy! The members see sehun with they wierd face!! " wae hunnie yaa? why your face look so pale? you seem just look into ghost or blood!! " xiumin ask sehun while chanyeol and tao drag sehun and seat him at the chair!! At the time while the others members busy looking at sehun's face , Jihyo walk out from her room !! The blood still fall down from her leg! Sehun see jihyo walk out from her room, sehun quickly close he's eyes and he's finger point to jihyo! All the members looking at way sehun's finger point! All of them shock for a moment before Kris scream and say jihyo is bleeding!! All the members seem like panic except sehun who still close he's eyes! Tao brought jihyo like bride-style *i don't know wheater it's correct or not * and carefully seat her on the table. Beakhyun , xiumin and Luhan clean the blood from jihyo's room untill the living room! Tao and kris wash jihyo's leg with towel and the basin of water! Chanyeol looking for first aid! and the rest of members just seat on the chair and looking at jihyo's face and jihyo's leg !!

After a few minutes, baekhyun , xiumin and luhan has done clean the blood while tao and kris also done wash jihyo's leg! at the same time, chanyeol pop ups with the first aid on he's hand!! Chen snatch the first aid on chanyeol's hand and start to apply the oil on jihyo leg and bandage her leg! Jihyo just seat quiet and obediant like a small kid who got silent with her eomma order!! and after that chen put the first aid away and bring jihyo to down from the table! Luckly jihyo was light so to bring jihyo down was not a big deal with chen! 

Jihyo touch the place where chen bandage just now! Jihyo just say Thank you toward chen with small voice! and after that she walk out from kitchen and straight going outside just wear her room shoe angry bird! exo just see each others with they girl! and after that they quickly run towards jihyo while Tao grab jihyo's backpack in jihyo's room and Luhan grab jihyo's shoe inside the cabinet! and then all the members running to jihyo who already far from them! All the members left Lay and Suho who still try to lock jihyo's house! after a 10 second struggle with the lock, suho and lay finally can lock jihyo's house and then both of them run with all the might to catch jihyo and they others members who seem already far !!

Jihyo just walk without even care about the calling from baekhyun whotold her to stop! at the moment when she pass the park, Jihyo stop her walk and walk towards the bench infront the pond! exo who run and scream to tell jihyo stop finally arrive at the park! Xiumin , Baekhyun and D.O looking for jihyo's figure while the others members busy to smile with the others girl students who pass by them at the park!! D.O finally found jihyo who comfortable seating on the bench infront the pond! He told the rest of members and points towards jihyo who still busy looking at the pond! All of them let out the long sigh and shake they head!! Exo just walk towards jihyo who still busy looking at the fish pond infront her! Luhan , D.O , Lay and Baekhyun seat between jihyo meanwhile the rest seat on the ground! All of them looking at jihyo who still in daze !! chanyeol shake jihyo's waist slowly and then jihyo realize that all exo 's eyes watch her! Jihyo just smile to all of them! Lay feel jihyo hide somethig from them! Lay give an eye signal to the chen to ask what going on to jihyo! Chen who also receive the eye signal from lay just nod he's head!

" Jihyo honey, do you want to tell us anything dear? it seem like you hide something from us!! " Chen ask jihyo while he's hand holding jihyo's waist! Jihyo just sigh to chen! and just nod her head ! and then chen ask jihyo again! 

" what it's honey? come on! There is no secret between you and us!! You have to tell us so that we all can help you dear! Just split it out jihyo yaa! Is this has any relation with your wound on your leg? It's okayy! just tell us! We all at here willing to help you my dear sweetheart! " say Chen while the others just nod they head !! Jihyo just nod her head and after that she finally speak !

" mianhane guys for make you guys worry so much about me! But this lately i got feeling that there is someone going to showing up in my life or i mean our life! I don't know wheater it's true or not but this man keep on appear in my dream!! at first i want to tell you guys a week ago but i don't sure with myself! so i just keep it on my own! I'm sorry for holding this secret!! mianhnae guys mianhnae!! " say jihyo and look on the ground! exo just smile towards jihyo! They all know the real Song Jihyo!! She might be strong and brave but the true she is a secret girl and always lose her confindent when it's come to  dream!! She also a crybaby!! baekhyun 's finger lift up jihyo's face and after that he give jihyo a hug! As they all expected , Jihyo will crying! Baekhyun don't care if he's uniform got wet with jihyo's tears! The others members also give jihyo a hug one by one!! Luhan wipe jihyo's tears while and smile to jihyo! 

" It's okayy honey! beside don't you forget? You have us remember! All of us will always stay beside you and protect you no matter what happen!! Even we have to separate when going to school but don't you forget? You're good in fight and noone can even dare to touch you sweetie!! Don't worry okayy and stop crying crybaby! when you cry, all of us will be hurt too!! All of us love you honey like our own life!! so don't be sorry okayy! we all understand your situasions baby!! " say kai and pat jihyo's head!! Jihyo feel relieve after she say about that! as about jihyo want to talk, Sehun ask jihyo about her wound o her leg!

" Yaa crybaby, where did you get the wound on your left leg this morning? it's seem still fresh with way the blood came out from your leg! and beside why you're crying when i enter your room ? " Ask sehun and looking straight into jihyo's face! Jihyo just laugh and with that laugh, the exo seem a little wierd!! Jihyo stop her laugh and say " oh, i got my wound on my left leg when i fall from my chair this morning in the room! I just want to fix my room's bulb ! Well i put the chair on bed and i standing on that chair! As i finish fix the bulb, i want to go down but i step on the wrong way so that chair fall down and my leg got hit from the side off the bed and the side off the chair!! I cry because i fall so hard and it's hurt!! plus noone help me and i'm alone at that time thats why i cry!! mianhane hunnie yaa for make you dizzy after see my blood anyway gumawo guys for helping me just now! Luckly i fall after i already wear my uniform so yeah gumawo" say jihyo and show toward exo her sweet smile!! exo just smile to jihyo !! 

Baekhyun hug jihyo's hip while Luhan holding jihyo's hand and the others just seat on the ground !! Jihyo don't mind about the hug even the her hand which tightly got hold by Luhan! For jihyo, everything exo do to her is like from the brothers to their younger sisters! Jihyo close her eyes and heart wish that the earth stop moving so that she can spend more time like this with exo! Exo just love Jihyo so much! Sometimes they all fight with each others and tell jihyo that they love jihyo and others! After a few minutes enjoying the weather , Suho look at he's watch which it perfectly place on he's waist! Jihyo also look at her watch! She finally blubber that they have school today! 

Jihyo let go beakhyun's hand which is still hugging her! baekhyun who feel like jihyo try to let go he's hand just let go jihyo's hip from he's hug! Jihyo stand up while exo also stand up because of jihyo's sudden standing! and after that jihyo seat back! " Yaa, you guys don't want to go to school huh? don't you all forget??!! come on!! we already late! i'm pretty sure all of us will get punishment from principal again this time! " say jihyo and start to walk! but as soon as her leg want to move, her waist got hold by kris ! Jihyo turn back and see Tao holding her backpack ! Jihyo feel a little bit shame with her own act! Tao pass her backpack and she start to walk but once again she got hold but this time, it's D.O hold her waist! As about she want to say the words, D.O pass jihyo her shoe and D.O point on jihyo's feet! Jihyo once again feel a little shame because sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter