1/1

Deaf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung help me!I can tied my tie," Jungkook run to me in his white wedding suit.I smile and help him tied his tie.
"Hyung i'm nervous..."Jungkook hug me resting his head on my shoulder."Why?"
"Because i'm getting married hyung...what if i embrrased myself" hearing that i push him a little and give him warm smile."No Kookie.You will be okay,believe me...now go get your little makeup done.I want to see my little brother beautiful,"."OK hyung!" he give me a peck on my cheek and goes to get his makeup done.That when Jungkook and my friend come in.
"Yah Hoseok you look good!" Yoongi look at me with his teasing eyes."Oh Yoongi hyung i know.Lets sit first.The wedding start in an hour.Lets talk first,".Four of them pull a chair into a circle and we began talking.
"Kim Taehyung are sooooo lucky!"Jimin made his sad face.Oh well we all know he like my brother but now he in relationship with Yoongi."Yeah i still can't believe they are getting married!"Jin said excitedly."Taehyung is a good guy even if he has disadvantage,"Namjoon said while holding Jin hand."Yeah i know...that why i believe him to take care of my little Kookie," i said smiling thinking how that one day his brother come running to him....

I sit on the couch laughing my of watching two days one night with a cup of apple juice in my hand."HYUNG!"Jungkook slam the front door open.Putting the cup on the coffee table i look at him."Oh welcome back Kookie,"i smile.He put his bag beside the couch and jump into my arm."Yah Kookie!" i yelp a little suprised.Did he want something?"Hyung~~Bring me to bookstore!" he said intertwained our finger together."Why?Did you need to buy new reference book?".He shake his head drasticly."Sooo for what?"
"Hyung there a new kid in my class.He just move here...sooo" i connected my eyebrows.So what?"He is deaf...".DEAF?
"So why do you want to go to bookstore?"i ask him again."I want to buy sign language book!I want to be friend with him!"..oooo...

Disconnect our finger i ask him a minute to get ready and for him to change his clothes.After ten minutes we already in my car heading to the town.Once we arrive at the bookstore Jungkook run his way in asking where sign language section.
"Hyung hyung hyung here,"he grab my hand dragginog me.What up with my brother he never been this urge to be friend with someone...he usually a shy kid.Thinking about it make me smile..."HYUNG!" i snap."What?".He look at me showing me a book right infront my face."Why are you smiling?I was asking you if this book is okay?" i grab the book in his hand.The book are so thick."Ok i will buy it for you but make sure you show me the kid once you close enough.Understand?" i said firmly."Nae hyung!"he hug me right there and then smiling.Oh how much i love him.

I just got back home from work when i see a stranger in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter