final

Waking up

GO let out a frustrated groan. "I give up!" He exclaimed loudly by the sleeping maknae's ear and his left eyes twitched when Mir didn't even budge by all the loud sound he was producing since half an hour ago. The room was messy due to his unyielding effort to wake the maknae up. The blanket was thrown messily on the floor. Pillows and plushies scattered around the bed, mind you, not on the bed. An alarm clock GO had oh so generously purchased for the maknae was already shattered and probably died cruelly somewhere in the room. That one was maknae's doing. Mir threw the alarm against the wall when the blaring sound disturbed his beauty sleep, of course unconsciously since Mir would never take any of gift he received granted.

            "He's still sleeping?" Seungho asked while buttoning the cuff of his jacket. That was a rethoric question, he didn't expect an answer but GO still hummed in reply. Seungho snorted. "Just leave him alone. We can just go out together, the two of us."

            GO snapped his head to Seungho. "Wha- There's no fun then."

            Seungho raised a brow. "Are you saying I'm no fun to hang out with?" His tone dark and his eyes sharp.

            Uh-oh. Despite them being friend of same age, GO sensed the danger coming his way so he nervously smile and fixed up his words. "Of course not. Let's go. It's going to be really great bonding time between 87-line." Seungho kept staring suspiciously at him for three seconds longer before the leader shrugged and went off first. GO narrowed his eyes at the still sleeping Mir and kicked the younger's side. "You almost cause me trouble with the leader!" He scolded.

            Mir, still oblivious to his surrounding let out a sleepy chuckles as he dreamed something about waffle and puppies. Oh yeah, also snake.

            Rolling his eyes, GO noisily left the room only to be met with several unexpected guests at the living room, talking to Seungho. The three boys immediately bowed and greeted him once his presence was being noticed.

            "They're here for Cheolyong. We'll be going first then." Seungho left first as GO patted Key's shoulder with a wide grin, wishing them the best of luck before he disappeared behind the front door as well.

            "What was that all about?" Key asked incredulously as he turned to look at Dongwoon who just shrugged unknowingly. "Where's Jinwoon?" He asked again. It was just a second ago that tall boy was standing next to Dongwoon. Dongwoon shrugged again. "You know nothing, do you?" He grumbled and started to Mir's room with Dongwoon in tow.

            "Oh boy. This is worse than the last time I was here." Dongwoon commented as he saw the state Mir's room was left in. The only space looking so neat and clean was Mir's huge shelves filled with mangas and a few documentary and biography books.

            Key shook his head and clicked his tongue like a mother disappointed with his son while picking up the pillows from all over the room and threw them back on the bed where a lump was evident under a thick blanket. Somehow the blanket was up on the bed again, covering Mir's frame.

            "Mireu. Wake up." Key sat by the edge of the bed and started patting on the lump. Hmm... That felt like a nose. Trailing his hand down until he found what was supposed to be Mir's arm, he rubbed on it. "Come on, Mireu. We're going to-" Key stopped himself as his hand automatically started feeling around the lump with suspicious look. "Dongwoon..." He called for the boy who was reading one of the mangas.

            "Hmm?"

            "Did he follow you to gym these days?"

            Dongwoon lifted his face from the manga. "Who? Mireu?" Key nodded once. "Ani... Mir said he's too busy. Why?"

            "Then why do he have such a muscly arm like..." Key's eyes widened in realization as his eyes fall back onto the lump. His lips twitched a bit. "Like Jinwoon." With that, he yanked the blanket away and found Jinwoon snoring while hugging a pillow tightly. "What the hell?" Key screeched while Dongwoon laughing in the back. "Where's Mir?" He asked while slapping Jinwoon all over the side of his body.

            Unoriented and still halfway in his short nap, Jinwoon scooted away from the assaulting hands and hugged the pillow tighter. "He was here before." He answered groggily while looking around the bed with confused look. He swore he was hugging Mir before he drifted to sleep.

            "Obviously not anymore!"

            Dongwoon had already fallen onto the floor, laughing and instead of settling down, his laugh became more severe. He couldn't even speak when both Key and Jinwoon shot him a weird look and could only pointed his index finger under the bed, one hand clutching his stomach.

            Tilting his head, Key scooted to the side of the bed while Jinwoon to the other side and they both looked down from above the bed at the same time.

            "Mir?"

            There it was the missing puppy, curling into a ball under the bed while having a smile on his face from whatever dream he was having now. Peacefully... Sleeping?

            Key jumped off the bed and crawled under the bed to tug the sleeping puppy out but why did Mir felt so heavy? He kept tugging until he realized, Jinwoon was pulling from the other side. "Yah! Let him go."

            "Ops!" Jinwoon held his hands up in surrender. "How would I know you're pulling him out too." He smiled sheepishly.

            Sighing, Key grabbed both Mir's wrist and pulled Mir easily out from under the bed. That sleeping puppy had dust all over him and even spider web on his brown hair yet his sleep wasn't disturbed even a bit. Key was seriously amazed at this point.

            "Wakey, wakey, Mireu. It's morning." Key tried but Mir didn't move even a muscle. Poking Mir's cheek, Key called the other's name again. From poking, Key started shaking the frame. "Yah! Something is wrong." Key started to freak out when Mir didn't even react when Key shook his frame harshly even yelling the boy's name at some point.

            "What? Is he dead?" Dongwoon asked noncahalantly from where he was sitting, still reading Mir's manga.

            Key gasped and left Mir's limp body to smack Dongwoon at the back of his head. "Don't say such a gruesome thing! Now, help!"

            Dongwoon hissed and rubbed his head. He kept the manga back to its place and scooted over to where Mir was lying and Jinwoon was trying to wake the sleeping boy by pinching his cheek.

            Leaning closer to Mir, Dongwoon whispered threateningly, "If you don't wake up now, I will catch Godongyi and sell it to the chinese restaurant down the block to be made into a snake soup." Still no reaction. "Hmm... This is weird. Yah! Mir! Wake up!" He slapped hard on Mir's abs. Nada. Not even a flutter of his long eyelashes. "Urm... Key... I think he really is dead." Dongwoon muttered slowly, face losing the color.

            "NO! MIR! DON'T LEAVE ME!" Jinwoon dramatically cried out and buried his face into Mir's chest.

            Key shook his head in disbelief and ran to Mir's side, kneeling beside the boy. "Mir! This isn't funny. Wake up! You can't die! You have no permission from me!" Key rambled on while clutching on the collar of Mir's pajama. Tears streaming down his face.

            "Oh Mir... He was a really good friend. This is too sudden." Dongwoon said in between his sobs.

            The door to the room opened and waltzed in Woohyun who immediately frowned at the sight greeting him. "Err... What is going on here? I have waited like an hour in the car and you guys still-"

            "Mir is gone!" Jinwoon sobbed out, not lifting his face from Mir's chest, voice muffled.

            Woohyun gaped for a good five minute, making sure his eyes were right and that it was Mir right there, lying on the floor, surrounded by three of the boys. "He's right there?" He said incredulously, pointing out to the unmoving form.

            "No! Don't you understand? He's dead! He left us! How could he?" Key wailed and joined Jinwoon burrying his face into Mir's chest. Dongwoon was crying too, having his face hidden behind his palm.

            Woohyun stayed quiet as he digested all the incredulous information. Once he did, he knew the answer right then and there. Snorting, he wondered why the hell he was being friend with these drama queens alias idiots. He left the room for a good half a minute before he came back with a jar of water in his hand. Stepping closer, he stood towering over four figure on the floor.

            "All the drama because you guys can't wake this kid up." He stated monotonously before dumping the cold water on all four of the boys making the three gasped as they was drenched wet.

            "What the-" Key had his jaw hung low at the sudden cold blanketing him.

            All three sat up straight and looked up at Woohyun with a glare but jumped in shock and screamed like teenage girls when another frame sat up sleepily.

            "I'm awake." Mir announced with half opened eyes, almost toppling back onto the floor as he was still very much really sleepy. He looked around him and smiled lazily, holding one hand up in a greet. "Morning. What are you guys doing here?"

            Since all the other three drenched boys were still in stupor, Woohyun answered for them. "We heard about a new amusement park open downtown. Get ready."

            Mir's sleepy eyes immediately became alert and bright. "Amusement park? Yeay!" Mir jumped up on his feet and cheered, all traces of sleepiness left him.

            "Oh and Mir. Lend these three your clothes." Woohyun patted Mir's brown locks.

            Mir blinked and turned to look at the three boys on the floor. "Eoh? Why are you guys wet?" He asked and tilted his head. When he felt shiver running down his spine, he looked down on himself. "Why am I drenched as well?" He asked, purely puzzled. "Eh? Are you guys sick? Why are your faces so red?" Mir squeaked when his eyes drifted back to his friends.

            Woohyun chuckled. "Oh... That's because they just made a fool out of themselves, crying over you thinking you're-" A hand slapped over his mouth, cutting him off. Dongwoon pulled Woohyun back a few steps while both Key and Jinwoon were restraining Woohyun's hands and legs.

            "Crying over me? Thinking what?" Mir asked innocently.

            "Nothing Mir. Get ready fast. We're going to amusement park!" Key tried to distract Mir and it actually worked as Mir flashed his sunshine smile and skipped towards the bathroom, singing 'amusement park' over and over with loud voice, oblivious to the fact that his bestfriends had marked him as a dead man just a few minutes ago.

            Once they made sure Mir was in the bathroom, they turned their eyes on Woohyun who just shrugged. "Fine... Fine... I'll keep quiet." He said and made zipping gesture before he left to find dry clothes for the four boys, making sure the styles matched his taste.

            The three boys left sighed in relief. At least Mir wouldn't know that embarassing moment.