H.B

Best Present Ever

    Ah, AOA’s dorms, wonder what happens in those dorms once the cameras are off ? Nothing more than what you see on cameras actually. Or is it a little gayer ? Hyejeong wished. Seolhyun was once again joking around with Jimin and damn it was getting on her nerves. It wasn’t because of the loudness of Seolhyun’s voice, Hyejeong loved that voice. It wasn’t because of the sound of objects falling on the ground as the girls were chasing eachothers neither. It was more the fact that Seolhyun was having more fun with Jimin than with her. So the girl would often stay in her room all by herself while the two were playing. All by herself in the dark room with only the lamp on the nightstand to light the page of the book she had started reading two weeks ago, listening music with her earphones to intensify the feelings. 

 

 

« Hyejeong. » Seolhyun called, her head between the door and the frame. No answer.

« Hyejeong ! » She repeated. No answer again.

« SHIN HYEJEONG ! » She yelled, jumping on the bed of the oldest. 

 

 

Hyejeong’s heart stopped beating for a sec due to the younger’s action. That crazy kid. She thought. She would always do that yet, Hyejeong wouldn’t get used to it and would die every time. 

 

 

« You scared the hell out of me you crazy brat ! » She yelled jokingly, her right hand on her heart and a painful yet funny expression on her face, pulling her earphones off at the same time.

« What are you doing Unnie ? » The younger one asked, her head resting on Hyejeong’s knees which were high enough for Seolhyun to see Hyejeong’s face behind the book the girl was still reading.

« Chasing unicorn on my pink flying dolphin. Isn’t it obvious ? » The older replied sarcastically.

« Come on ! » Seolhyun replied, punching the girl’s legs. « Why don’t you come play with us ? »

« Wait, are you drunk ? » Hyejeong asked, noticing the strange tone of Seolhyun’s voice.

« A little bit ! » The girl replied happily, making a little gape between her thumb and her index. « Come play with us Unnie ! »

« I’m busy right now, Arhi. » The girl said trying to stay serious after saying that nickname.

« YAH ! I already told you not to call me Arhi ! » Seolhyun said jokingly angrily and pouted afterwards.

« It’s not my fault if you moan in your sleep…Arhi. » Hyejeong bursted out laughing.

« It’s not funny ! » Seolhyun tried to pout as hard as she could but gave up and laughed with the other girl. « What are you reading ? » She asked as she lifted Hyejeong’s left arm to lie next to her, hugging her with her own left arm.

« Nothing interesting. » The girl answered, back to her emotionless self.

« Why do you read it then ? Wouldn’t it be funnier if you were playing around with me and Jimin ? » 

« I don’t feel like playing around. »

« You never feel like playing around Unnie. Why don’t you wanna play with Jimin and I ? »

« Because there’s Jimin. » 

Seolhyun looked clueless at Hyejeong.

« Don’t you like Jimin Unnie ? » She asked dumbfounded.

« Don’t say , I love her. »

« Then it’s me that you don’t like ? You don’t like me Unnie ? » Seolhyun asked with a sad look.

Hyejeong’s eyes left her book’s page for the first time since the younger one had entered the room.  She was as dumbfounded as Seolhyun was. She turned to face the girl and damn, they exchange such a deep look. Hyejeong’s heart was beating like crazy.

« Stop saying nonsense. Of course I love you. » The older said very seriously, the girls hair with her left hand. 

« Then why don’t you come play with us ? » 

« Because you’re already having a lot of fun just the two of you, I don’t want to step on your moment. » Hyejeong said out of jealousy, taking her arm off of Seolhyun’s nape and went back to reading her book.

Seolhyun was puzzled, and just stayed there, looking at her Unnie. The younger then took the bookmark which was on the nightstand and placed it between the pages Hyejeong was reading, closing the book afterwards and placing it onto the furniture. Hyejeong arched her eyebrow as to say « Why the have you done that ? ». Seolhyun then pulled Hyejeong’s arm again and went back to their previous position.

« Why did you say that Hyejeong… »

The older couldn’t take it anymore and said what she had on her mind.

« Don’t you feel like you’ve been living me to the side a lot lately ? We were so close for such a long time and in a day you started spending less and less time with me. » The girl was now facing the other one, their faces 3 inches away, or even less and Hyejeong’s hand on Seolhyun’s waist.

« Don’t you understand that I can’t do this anymore ? » Seolhyun replied, earning a puzzled look from the other girl. « With Jimin I can just act dumb and . We don’t care about what will happen if we break something or whatever. We don’t care about anything. We play a lot and then, when we’re done, we just go back to what we were doing. » She then placed her hands on the girl’s cheeks. 

« But when I’m with you it’s a totally different situation. Every time we spend time together, we always end up in that exact

position, hugging each other in the bed or in the couch or whatev’. And what will happen after that if I don’t leave suddenly ? I’m afraid I might cross the line and ruin everything, Hyejeong. What if I cross the line ? I know I’ll cross it if I stay like that any longer cause damn, the way you’re looking at me every time. The way you hold me tight. The way I feel your chest moving against mine. When I feel the warmth of your breath whenever we’re face to face. I want to cross that line so bad. That delicious line which is your lips. Those cherry red lips. I wanna taste them so bad. »

« You’re drunk Seolhyun, you don’t really mean it. »

« Shut up Hyejeong, I’m not that drunk. I’m not creating those feelings because of the alcohol. I have those feelings since we were still trainees. I guess the alcohol is just helping me getting all of them out. But hell Hyejeong, the way you look at me with those deep eyes at the moment, the way you just slipped your hand down my back like you always do and pulled me closer without even realizing it. The way you always seem to get jealous whenever I’m with Jimin. Please Unnie, tell me I did not made up all of that. » She pleaded, tears forming at the corner of her eyes. « Tell me you love me too. Tell me I did not ruin everything. » Seolhyun pleaded once again, cupping Hyejeong’s head with her hands. 

Hyejeong felt like dying at the moment. Was she just dreaming or was it really happening ? Seolhyun loving her ? Dude, Hyejeong never would have thought Seolhyun would love her. She sure wished it, but being true ? 

« You did not. » She said, cupping the other’s cheeks as well, making their forehead connect gently. Seolhyun sighed in relief. She did not ruin everything and it felt damn good. 

 

 

Seolhyun leaned forward, her lips an inch from Hyejeong’s lips. Damn the tension, that deep feeling the both of them were feeling as they felt the other’s breath on their own lips. That feeling intensified as their lips eventually touched, exchange a gentle kiss at first. Seolhyun could finally taste those lips she had longed for so long and they tasted like heaven. Those warm lips moving against her owns, the older one’s hands slipping down to her waist and bringing the younger closer. Seolhyun felt something deep hitting in her lower back. The girls kept kissing gently like that a little more before Seolhyun bit Hyejeong’s lower lip. It sure surprised Hyejeong but in a very good way. 

« Wasn’t it your first real kiss ? » Hyejeong asked with her husky voice. Seolhyun nodded cutely which made Hyejeong’s heart flutter. « You look quite skilled though. » 

« Reading has learnt me some things. » Seolhyun whispered with a very unusual tone Hyejeong had never heard coming from her. 

«  You read ? » Hyejeong asked with an eyebrow raised.

« I read things more… Grey than what you read.. Things more Shady. » 

« Kim Seolhyun. » Hyejeong said with her husky voice. « I did not expect that from the pure you. »

« You have no idea what to expect from me. » Seolhyun said, climbing on the girl and planting her lips onto the other ones, kissing her deeply. After a few kisses and a sudden rise of the temperature, Seolhyun bit on Hyejeong’s lip once again, allowing the girl to kiss her fully. Hyejeong suddenly overbalanced the girl and kissed her deeply, her tongue running into the younger mouth, feeling the other’s tongue caressing her own. Seolhyun held onto Hyejeong’s nape tight as the other girl hands were making their way to her waist once again, feeling the younger’s back arched upward as the kisses went deeper, earning some moans from Seolhyun who seemed to want to more and more.

 

Suddenly, the girls heard something vibrate on the nightstand and Hyejeong broke the kiss, looking at her watch which showed 00:00.

 

« Happy Birthday Ddeolyeoni. I love you. » The older one said and she kissed the girl gently once again. Just a few second kiss but a deep one, full of meaning. The two girls parted once again, allowing Seolhyun to say « This is the best birthday present I’ve ever had. » And planted her lips on the other one’s again, kissing her really really deeply, feeling Hyejeong’s tongue against her own as she wrapped her legs around Hyejeong’s waist. She felt such a strong feeling hitting down her body, such a deep feeling, she felt like her heart could stop at any time now as Hyejeong was kissing her with all the love and desire she had kept all that time. It was becoming hotter and hotter as Seolhyun began to rub her pelvis against Hyejeong's one, wanting more and more every second that passes. Seolhyun hands began to wander around, slipping down to Hyejeong's back, bringing the girl's body closer to her own. Damn the feelings when Hyejeong heard Seolhyun's little moans, it drove her wetter and wetter. Hyejeong's hand began to wander around as well, slipping under the girl's shirt and getting higher and higher till it reach Seolhyun's chest. Seolhyun couldn't even follow the kisses anymore as she felt her soul leaving her body due to the extrem pleasure. Hyejeong looked at the girl with a satisfied smirk and started to kiss the girl's neck, making the girl's head lean back on the pillow to give a better access to Hyejeong who seemed to know every sensitive spots of the girl already. Hyejeong suddenly slipped her hand down Seolhyun's stomach and pulled the tip of her shirt higher, letting show more and more skin each seconds, brushing Seolhyun's in the process.

 

 

« HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOL-AAAAaaaaaaah… » a herd of girls yelled, turning right back after they entered the room, leaving it. « We’ll comeback later… perhaps… I don’t know. » Yuna said, dumbfounded, looking everywhere except at the girl.

The two exploded with laugher when the girls left the room. Those faces. It was hilarious. 

«Let's end this later. » She said with her irresistible smirk .« I have a real gift for you. » Hyejeong said, getting up and opening the little drawer of the nightstand, taking a box and handing it to the girl. « You talked about it a few times and I thought you’d really like it. » 

Seolhyun opened the box and saw a beautiful and expensive watch. She looked at Hyejeong with her eyes wide opened. 

« You bought me a Daniel Wellington ? » She asked, juggling between looking at Hyejeong and looking at the watch, her eyes still wide opened.

« Are you ok Seolhyun ? » Hyejeong asked jokingly.

« No. » Seolhyun replied jokingly as well. « I did not even talk about it that much ! And I don’t even remember you being here when I said it ! » 

« You’ve got a pretty loud voice Seolhyun. » 

« Really ? » 

« Yeh. » Hyejeong laughed, taking the watch out of the box and putting it on Seolhyun’s wrist.

« You even found the exact color I wanted ! »

« Yeh well, I remember clearly you saying ‘ I want the blue white pink white blue one !’ » Hyejeong said with a little laugh. 

« It’s quite expensive for a watch though. »

« Anything for my Ddeolyeoni. » The girl gave Seolhyun a kind and loving smile before kissing her.

« Let’s go see the others now ! They must be quite shocked. » Hyejeong laughed, taking the girl’s hand and getting up. 

« Wait ! I wanna take a selca first ! »

« As you want. » Hyejeong laughed once again, getting her phone out of her pocket, taking a pic as Seolhyun kept disturbing the older one by touching her .

« Stop doing this ! I can’t take a clear one ! » 

« Who cares ! I’m not even seeing clear right now. » Seolhyun said, stopping the shooting session and taking the phone in her hands. « Let’s post this one ! » She said as she looked at the pics. 

« My face is barely noticeable ! » Hyejeong said with an half annoyed, half dead from laugher face.

« Who caaaares !? No one cares ! Here, write something ! » She handed the phone to her lover. 

« Happy- Birthday- to our….. Arhi ! » 

« I swear to god if you post this ! » Seolhyun yelled, acting like she would hit the crap out of the giant.

« Ok, ok. » Hyejeong kept laughing. « to our Ddeolyeoni » She said with her beautiful smile.

« Just that ? » Seolhyun asked disappointed.

« I love you. » Hyejeong added with an amused smile, kissing the girl tenderly.

« Much better. » Seolhyun said ravished. 

« Let’s go see the others now. » She said, taking the girl’s hand once again and left the room.