001 ; Prologue

❝ truly, madly, deeply ❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gosh, why is she even here?"

"She should just disappear, she's a mistake."

"Why the hell would anyone even be around her? She's disgusting."

 

Seoyeon heard all the whispers around her, she just refused to pay any attention to it. She was just sick and tired of having to deal with the same problems every single day, she didn't want to feel sad for the rest of the day. She used to care about what others had to say about her, she took them seriously and it got to her bad. It hit her bad especially on nights when she was alone. 

She guessed that she just gave up on being sad all the time and now she just felt numb about what they had to say. She didn't want to give them what they wanted, she didn't want them to win. She didn't want them to see her crumble and fall at their words, so she put on her poker face every single day and turned her back on them.

She turned around and walked towards the direction of her locker, but then saw her best friend bouncing towards her in a hurry. 

"Seo! It's been so long!" She chirped, pulling the said girl into a tight hug. 

Seoyeon only laughed lightly, "It's only been a day, dimwit." 

Yoora was always the cheerful and happy one while Seoyeon happened to be the quieter one that seemed like a the whole time. Seoyeon had no idea how Yoora could put up with her for so long. 

"I know, silly. But I still missed you!" She smiled, linking her arms with Seoyeon and pulled her towards the direction of the classroom for the first period of the day; Literature.

The both of them took their usual seats at the back of the classroom, with Seoyeon's sea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter