snow white and the seven dwarfs

snow white and the seven dwarfs

In a far away country, there lived a kindly couple of a king and a queen. Both of them were eager to have a child. She prays to god for having a child with a snow-white skin. Her prays had been heard by god. Finally, in the winter season … they had a daughter with a snow-white skin. They named her as a “snow white”.

 

As the time past, snow white grew up healthy. She was so lovely, beautiful and sweet. Everyone liked and loved her very much. Suddenly without knowing the news, the queen was falling sick. Her sickness can’t be cure. One month had gone... the queen died, the king married with a new queen to look after the snow white.

 

The stepmother had a magic mirror that can speak. “Who is the fairest in the world?” she always asked. “You are, my queen.” The mirror answered. And one day, the mirror gave her another answer, “snow white is.” The stepmother was very angry. Her fairest had been replaced by the snow white. In order to get the title fairest back, she decided to kill snow white. She asked a hunter to take snow white to the forest and kill her.

 

“I want her heart.” She said to the hunter.

 

When seeing the snow white, the hunter really pity with her. He could not kill snow white this is because she was so lovely. She was lovely. Because of feeling sorry to the snow white… he lets the snow white go away. He brought back a deer’s heart instead. Snow white ran into the forest and saw a cabin. She lets herself in as there was nobody inside. She was tired and hungry, so she ate all the food on the table and fell asleep.

 

After 2 hours, the snow white awake. She heard a soft voice. “What a pretty girl!” When she woke up with puppy eyes … she saw seven dwarfs beside her. They all were so cute. She told them the story about her stepmother and the hunter.

 

“Oh, that is terrible. You may stay here with us safely.” The dwarfs said.

 

In the daytime when the seven dwarfs went out to work… snow white stayed at home. She cooked and clean where is appropriates. They lived happily and peacefully. However, the queen finally found snow white was alive. She decided to kill her by herself. She had planned everything.

 

As the dawn past, the queen covered herself to be a friendly old woman. She put some poisoned apples into the basket and came to the cabin where the snow white lives. She knocked the door. The queen pretended to sell apples and asked snow white to buy one. “Try it. It is sweet.” Snow white bought it and had a bite. She smiles. A minute later, she soon fell to the ground.

 

“HAHAHA!” the queen laughed and left the snow white alone in the ground.

 

When the dwarfs came home, they saw snow white in deep, deep sleep. They waited the snow white woke up but it seems there was no respond for the snow white gets up. One of the dwarfs feels the breath of the snow white. “I think she is dead.” He said. They were sad for losing someone they loves. They put her in a gold coffin.

 

One day, a handsome prince heard the death of snow white. So he came to the forest. He intro himself as Nickhun to the dwarfs. He gave snow white a powerful kiss. Snow white woke up immediately. He was surprised; he never thought his kiss can save one life. He married the Nickhun. They lived happily ever after.