001

Little By Little

Victoria held the brunette closer to her body,watching as the sunset kissed the horizon. Even though their time was limited Victoria enjoyed moments like this,spending time with her one and only...

 

"Jessica, how long do you think we'll last?"

 

"W-What?" Jessica asked,furrowing her perfect brows. "What are you talking about?"

 

"I mean...we are getting older and... surely we'll grow apart...an-"

 

"And when that happens I will still love you. Always and forever."

 

This wasn't the first time the older woman doubted their love. They were simply two different people with different interest at heart.

Honestly the cards were stacked against them since day one.

 

What Jessica saw in the blonde is what bothered her the most. Surely she was no one special,so what made Jessica so attracted to her?

 

"Stop doubting my love...our love..because nothing will make me change how I feel about you Victoria Song. Stop acting so silly."

 

The brunette was right. It was silly to think Jessica would grow tired of her someday,although the sheer possibility terrified her.

The younger one smiled a little and moved to kiss the latter before seeing the doubt present in the Chinese woman's eyes.

 

"Victoria..."

 

"I can't help it! I'm not getting any younger. Just admit it,at anytime you can get up and leave me for someone younger or ... for her."

 

Jessica let out an exasperated breath and brought the woman's hands into her own.

"Listen here Victoria. I love you and only you. No one else. If I wanted to leave you,wouldn't I have done it already?"

 

"I suppose.."

 

"Alright then! Stop acting so silly because my love for you will last for all of eternity."

 

"P-Promise?"

 

"Promise."