The And.

Love At First Fan Sign

Inspired by this post on Vingle: https://www.vingle.net/posts/1298851-Imagine

This is just short and sweet, I hope you like it ^.^  ALSO on Vingle^^^ find me (:

~                  ~



 

You sat in the crowd of the GOT7 fansign, near the front because obviously you want to be as close as possible.  You had already gotten your album signed by every member but when you got to Mark, he stared at you for a while.  It was like he was frozen when he looked at you, causing you to blush at how intense his stare was.  You soon had girls pushing you out of the way and security guards pulling you off before you could get your album back but not before you noticed the blush painted on his cheeks. You were disheartened that you didn’t have the album but at least you were seated closer to them than at other concerts and fansigns you had attended.

 

The members were all sitting on the stage, talking to the fans.  Mark seemed to be slightly distracted by his searching the crowd every time he got the chance.  When his eyes met yours, his went wide, staring for a moment.  He then started laughing at something the members had said, and didn’t look at you again.  He seemed to be a little embarrassed, or maybe it was just too hot, but his cheeks were painted with a faint pink; just like when you had been up there before.

 

After everyone calmed, you decided to glance back and Mark was staring off at nothing, looking as if he was distracted once more, poking his neck absentmindedly.  A slight smile arose on his face and you began to smile as well.  Mark was the sweetest, most innocent thing you had ever seen, and you wondered who or what could be making him smile like that.  Jackson started yelling at someone/something and you looked away, distracted by Jackson’s idiocy.

 

The last time you looked back at Mark, he looked as if he was slightly nervous; he took in a breath, bit his lip, and then your gazes connected again.  A large smile spread across his face as it turned red.  You giggled into your hand and he looked down at his own.

 

The rest of the event was spent with you trying to look at Mark as much as possible, and him shyly glancing at you and looking away quickly.  When they were all saying their farewells, Mark looked you dead in the eye and pointed two hearts at you.  Then he waved and put up peace signs and exited the stage with the rest of the members, their new album in his hand.  Not just any album, you realized, your signed copy.

 

When the guards started clearing people out, you pull your phone out and text your friend, telling her that you were starting to head out.  Once you returned your phone to your pocket, you start walking towards the exit.

 

It took a good thirty minutes until the fresh air was surrounding you.  You looked at the closest street sign and began walking in the direction of the bus stop.  Once you arrived you stood next the many other fangirls who took the bus and waited.  After about ten minutes, a man tapped your shoulder and leaned down to whisper in your ear.

 

“Mark from GOT7 would like to talk to you, you left your album at the fansign.”  He tells you.  You nod frantically, following him back down the street to the same building you had just exited.  The two of you enter the building and you immediately hear yelling.

 

“Guys, stop it!”

 

“Mark’s got a crush!  Mark’s got a cru-  Oh, hello manager!”  Jackson’s voiced ruled over all of the members’, making you laugh as you bow to them.

 

“Wow, who’s that?”

 

“Woah, she’s so pretty!”

 

“Mark’s crush!”

 

“Oh!  Mark’s crush is here!  Good job hyungnim!”  The boy’s started cheering as you turned as red as Mark was.  The manager hurried the the other boys out of the room, leaving you two alone.

 

“Um, you, uh, left your album on the table.”  He mumbled, holding it out.  You step closer and grab it, bowing deeply in return.

 

“Thank you.”  You mumble in response, staring down at it.  You think that this may be the only time you’ll ever be this close to Mark from GOT7 so you build up the courage to ask:

 

“Can I have a hug?”

 

He stares for a moment, then nods, holding his arms open for you.  You step closer and hug him, holding him as if he is your very own.

 

“Don't forget to look through the album, GOT7 sometimes likes to leave special presents for their fans.”  He whispers to you.  You pull back to stare at him questioningly.  He winks then pulls away completely.  “It was nice meeting you.”  He concludes, bowing.  You bow as well, holding the album close to your heart.

 

The manager walks into your view and leads you out, though not before you hear Jackson and the boys teasing.

 

“AWWWW!”

 

“Markson is over now!”

 

“That was sooo cute!”

 

“Presents, my !”

 

“You sly dog, you.”

 

“I wish I could do that…”

 

You are walked back to the bus stop, just in time for the next bus to pick you up.  You thank the manager and step onto the bus, walking to an empty seat and sitting down.

 

You open the album in your lap, a piece of paper lying inside.

 

‘It may not be a photo card but I hope you think it’s better

(XXX) XXX - XXXX

-Mark’

 

Your eyes widened and you hug the album, squealing like crazy in your mind.  You have Mark’s number, and no one else does.  You got to meet GOT7 and get a lovely hug from Mark, and you got his number.  No one else got that at that fan sign but you.  You are special.

 

Later that night, you decide to text Mark, saying a simple “Hey, is this Mark?”.

 

And he replies back with:


‘Hello, is this the beauty from the fan sign?’