End?

She will be loved

A/N: This all written in Mina's POV.

She's so beautiful, so perfect, so angelic and its all mine to keep. I hugged the art of perfection so tight that I don't know if she's still breathing.

"Mina chan...this is embarrasing!?"

"Please Sana san let me love in peace"

"Mina chan I love you, truly I do but please not in public!? People are staring!?"

"Then let them stare!! Knowing that I will never let go of my love!!"

"Mina chan I will count to three...if you don't let go I won't cuddle with you tonight!!"

"You wouldn't dare!?"

"One~"

"Ugh!! Nu-uh you're not!!"

"Two~"

"But if I let go that means I give up easily..."

"..."

"Please Sana san...I love you so much please let me do this"

"..."

"Sana san?"

"I love you too Mina chan so if this make you happy, then I am happy myself!!"

"Arigato Sana san!!"

"Just promise me it will be quick?"

"W-what!? Who say I'll be quick!?"

"You're not letting go now aren't you?"

I nodded and stuck my tounge out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon unnie pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration. She sighed and looked at us. Water was dripping from our clothes and some hair sticking out like crazy can be seen. We look like a mess right now.

"Can one of you explain why I was called by the police that the two of you cause three isles of food to topple down one after the other, all the vegetables thrown to the ground, and the fire alarm to set on!?"

"S-sorry Nayeon unnie...we didn't mean it"

She sighed again and returned to the desk of the police man. After a few Q and A we returned to the dorm and change from our dripping wet clothes to our dry comfortable night clothes. We earned a dose of sermon from Nayeon unnie because of the fight earlier. 

After that, the others went out side to have dinner but me and Sana san stayed because we weren't hungry. Both of us are sitting on couch right now with our eyes glued to the tv. This is awkward...

"Mina chan....I'm sorry that I attacked you earlier, I don't know what gotten into myself"

"Its okay Sana san...you just love me too much that's all"

"And you know that right? That I love you truly?"

I smiled and hugged her by the waist. I pecked her cheek and whispered at her ear.

"Of course I do..."

I rested my head on her shoulder and cuddled through the whole night until the others return. We didn't mind them. When all of then are in their room I decided to make a move.

"You know that I love you Sana san right?"

"Why are you being so cheesy all of a sudden?"

"Just answer it"

"Fine!!"

She lifted my chin and connected our lips together. I have to admit its not our first time kissing but she always makes me so fresh and full of love after every kiss.It was a short one but I can sense that she wants more...but not this time Minatozaki, patients is a virtue. 

I rubbed my nose unto her and placed my forehead against hers. We had a little eye contact until our lips found each other again. This time its a little bit rougher...I'll be on top this time Minatozaki!!

I pushed her gently so her back is flat on the sofa. I straddled her hips and started placing kisses on her neck. I bit into on her smooth skin. She winced a little sighed in pleasure when I released my bite. I kissed the bruised area and sat on her. Just sat on her like a puppy on its owner.

I got off her and sat next to her on the sofa again. This time we have a blanket and some plushie next us. I have my ketchup plushie while Sana san have her squirrel plushie.

"I love you Mina chan~"

"I love you too Sana san~"

"But I love you more!"

"Yeah...I know"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how on earth did your fight started Mina chan?"

"Well...its actually kind of weird Momo san"

"I'm listening..."

"Its because of...my ketchup"

"A condiment?"

"Its not just a condiment, its life"