Final

Wrong Lyrics

Jimin is excited. No, he is more than excited. He is overexcited. He had managed to grab a concert ticket to watch his favourite idol group, Big Bang, on stage, live, in front of his eyes. After earning enough money from working part-time in the café near his apartment for five months, he could finally purchase the holy ticket. Jimin could not wait to finally meet his Taeyang. Jimin smiles to sleep that night, holding the ticket close to his chest, dreaming about Taeyang performing in front of him.


Jimin raced with the other fans to the front of the stage just as he entered the venue. Being in the standing area, he had to fight with the other VIPs just to see the idol clearly. He had successfully occupy the front row in the area, fixing his foot on the ground, preventing others from pushing him away. Jimin’s heart is racing as he watched more and more fans enter the venue. He took a look at his watch, just 10 more minutes before the concert officially starts.

“H-Hey, stop pushing me, dammit.” Jimin heard someone, more specific, a male voice behind him.

Jimin turned slightly to see a boy, probably same aged as him, and taller. His hair is dyed dark brown, slightly messy but still nice. His eyes were sharp, his nose has a small mole on it, lips thick but not as thick as Jimin’s. Jimin thinks he looks cute. He had an annoyed expression on his face, muttering something under his breath, something that sounded like “girls nowadays…so rude.” Jimin almost laughed, that is until the boy made eye contact with him. Jimin quickly looked away, blushing slightly for being caught staring.

The lights suddenly darkened, girls screaming at the top of their lungs as the led screen starts playing the intro. Jimin’s heartbeats starts racing as the faces of Big Bang starts to appear on screen. He did not scream, not that he is ashamed since he is a boy, but because he couldn’t move. It’s like being in a high school and having a crush on a certain sunbaenim. He could only stare in awe.

Finally, when Big Bang finally appeared on stage, Jimin finally let out his manliest scream. No, he was screaming just like all the girls. His dream boy is standing right in front of his eyes. Waving his VIP light stick, he tried to capture Taeyang’s attention. He almost screamed out “Oppa” but managed himself from embarrassing himself in front on a bunch of girls surrounding him.


The rest of the concert went by in a flash, such that it is almost the end of the concert. The concert had a paused, letting the idol to take a slight break, changing their stage costumes for the encore part of the concert. Poor little Jimin is tired. The girls around him kept pushing him around. Jimin did not want to be rude, so instead of saying anything, he let himself being pushed, until he is somewhere behind where he used to stand. Jimin frowned as he watched the girls fighting for his spot.

“Girls…” Someone said beside him. He turned and saw the same guy he saw before the concert started. “They are so desperate for attention, aren’t they?” The boy turned to him.

Instead of replying, all Jimin could do is stare at him. The other was smiling down at him, and Jimin thought he felt his heart beats faster than when Taeyang was standing in front of him. ‘Impossible’, he thought.

“W-what?” Jimin asked.

The other chuckled, making Jimin blush at the sound of his laughter. “I said, these girls are so desperate for attention. Don’t you agree?” The other asked.

Jimin look at the bunch of girls, still pushing each other. He shrugged before facing the taller boy again. Before the other could say anything else, the sound of Fantastic Baby blasted through the speakers, making everyone screamed.

The tall boy accidentally let out a deep scream, making Jimin look at him in amusement. The other realised it, smiling sheepishly at him. Jimin laughed before screaming Taeyang’s name who happened to walk past their standing area. The other was shouting for TOP’s name. He realised how both of them have a deep voice. ‘No wonder,’ Jimin thought and giggled.

When TOP’s rap part came, the taller didn’t hesitate to rap along. Although he thought he heard some wrong lyrics, the other still continued like he was the one on stage. TOP’s fast rapping part came and Jimin laughed out loud at the other boy’s attempt. It came out gibberish and Jimin wanted to roll on the floor, and laugh so hard. The other look at him, offended and scoffed. It took Jimin a full minute to finally stop laughing, wiping his tears away. The other was still looking at him, crossing his arm, pouting. Jimin smiled.

“That was a good attempt.” Jimin giggled.

“Like as if you could do any better.” The other said. Jimin chuckled when the boy is still sulking for laughing at him.


The song finally ended, and so is the concert. After the Big Bang members bid farewell and left the stage, the crowd starts to disperse. Jimin and the other got pushed out by the girls walking behind them. The other wanted to shout at them, but Jimin held his hand, leading the other out slowly.

Finally when they had fresh air to breathe in, the other asked, “Let’s grab a drink. My throat hurts from shouting. Yours probably hurt too, from screaming ‘Taeyang Oppa!’” He teased, using a girly voice, earning a blushing look from Jimin.

“Hey, I didn’t say that. At least I don’t rap gibberish, unlike someone.” Jimin teased back.

“Shut up.” The other glared, Jimin smirked.

“Is the drink offer still on?” Jimin asked. The other nodded before extending his arm towards him for a handshake.

“Kim Taehyung.”

“Park Jimin.”


 

How is it? Hope it is good. Don't forget to comment.