Ice Cream Flowers

Boyfriend

A/n : Happy new year folks!^^

I'm sorry for posting this in 2016 already... Since i was in the church, so yeah hehe... And i am sorry if this fic isn't like what you guys expected;-; just thinking of a sequel, wdyt?


 

Jinyoung woke up from his sleep. His eyes red, puffy, and all. Probably because he cried all night long.

He thought his relationship was perfect. He thought all of those promises Mark has said were true. But truth said no.

He cheated, Mark the one who he believed with all his being cheated on him. He loved him, and Mark said the same.

It was a cold night when he came to his best friend Jaebum's place. He was doing their homework together when Jaebum said -for thw nth time- that he should not be together with Mark.

Jaebum is also his everything, he doesn't know why but he is like attached to the older so much that he can never let him go even if he has Mark. Many people talk about him and Jaebum but he doesn't seem to care, neither way when people talk things about he and Mark.

When Jaebum gave him a ride to home in the next day, he saw his boyfriend hugged a boy possessively on the waist while walking on the street near Jinyoung's house casually.

He was hurt, he cried right away and asked Jaebum to stay over his house for awhile and the older felt pity and decided to just wait him there.

To be honest, Jinyoung didn't feel the pain when Jaebum hugging -more like cuddling- him under his thick blanket on his bed. He felt secured and comfortable until he drifted to sleep in the older's warmth.

'Nyoung-ah:(( d'ya feel any better? I've prepared some soup and chocolates in the kitchen. I gtg, but i'll brb, don't cry.

Ily-JB'

Jinyoung smiled after he read the note Jaebum left. It is not like they are in a special relationship or something, it just a habit of them. They always take care of each other a lot, saying i love yous, sweet nothing and all.

But really, they never in a relationship or whatever.

They hug, they hold hands, they even kiss and all, but they only say 'what's wrong with brothers to do so?' Some people might think it is weird, but they don't care.

The next thing came to Jinyoung was his phone's ringtone. It was a special ringtone he uses for Mark's number. Realized the thing, he quickly reached his phone and opened the message from Mark.

From : 마크😘

We're done.

To : 마크😘

But hyung, why??
I love you, pls...

From : 마크😘

it u nvr love me.
U better get off of my life.
I had enough.

To : 마크😘

Hyung, at least please explain it properly.

From : 마크😘

Fine. Meet me @ cafe 3PM.

Jinyoung sighed. It felt really hurt to be dumped by someone you love with no good reason plus he said that it is your fault.

Jinyoung came to the café he and Mark usually drop by every morning to buy some take out coffees and breakfast. He stepped in slowly at 3PM sharp, eyes wandered around to find his ex-to be. He hated the thought so much.

His eyes landed on two boys who were happily feeding each other and it broke his heart immediately. One of the two boys was Mark, and the other was the one he saw on the street.

He walked toward the 'couple' and harshly sat down in front of them. He successfully gained the two's attention. And people around them's.

"Ekhm. So firstly, Jinyoung this is Jackson, my boyfriend." Mark said. Jinyoung stared at him with disbelief.

"And Jackson, this is Jinyoung, my friend." Then the Jackson guy gave his hand to Jinyoung immediately, all happy bright.

"Hi i'm Jackson! Nice to meet you!" Jackson said smiling brightly at him. Jinyoung responded with a small smile, it looked fake, and hurt, but he took his hand anyway.

"Hi, i'm Jinyoung." He can't really say that he was glad to met him. Because he was actually not.

"So okay, babe like i said this is gonna be a pretty serious conversation. I need you to leave us alone for awhile, is that okay with you?" Mark asked and simply got a big smile and a cute nod.

"I'm about to go to the toilet anyway." He said.

"Good boy, i love you." Then Mark kissed Jackson's cheek gaining a grin from the latter.

"Kkk, love you too." Then he left.

The moment made by the couple hurt Jinyoung. Mark has never done such thing to him. But when he saw Jackson, he knew the reason why. Jackson isn't clingy, he is bright and is a good boy.

He is everything that is not Jinyoung.

"You've met such a wonderful person Mark." Jinyoung tried to held back his tears and his smile even painful.

"Hm, thanks." Mark said without looking at Jinyoung, he was looking at Jackson's back with all sparkly eyes. Mark never look at him like that.

"So, Mark?? Eum.."

"Ah, yeah. I am sorry Jinyoung, but as you can see we can't be together again."

"But why Mark?"

"Jinyoung, listen. You are the one who cheated on me. You.. You're with JB right? Even though you're not, do you think it doesn't hurt me? Jinyoung i'm done."

"Mark i'm not with JB, please understand us."

"Understand what Jin?! Let's just end this, do you want me to be hurt? Like using me as your love slave? No Jinyoung, not again." With Mark's explanation Jinyoung stood up then slapped Mark's cheek. He was hurt.

"Tsk, you're being selfish Park Jinyoung."

"Shut up Tuan. I hate you."

Jinyoung ran out of the café with red eyes and tears. He didn't know that Mark thought of such things. No, to be honest, it was not Mark's fault, and he didn't hate him eighter.

No, he hate his self. He hate it why he didn't understand the older's feeling. Why he kept being selfish for these few years.

Why he was too afraid to confess his feeling to Jaebum at the first place and sacrificed Mark's feeling.

He hate himself being a coward.

So then when he arrived at his apartment he set his phone into the silent mode, locked all doors, closed the curtains in his room, and crying under his blanket all night long until he fell asleep. He didn't even bother to switch on the lights.

And that was the reason why Jinyoung looks miserable today. He then lock on his phone and all he see was Jaebum's message. He got it last night.

From : 뽐형❤️

Jinyoungie i heard you went to met Mark?

From : 뽐형❤️

Jinyoungie how was it?

From : 뽐형❤️

Nyoung-ah are you okay?

From : 뽐형❤️

Jirongie pls answer my messages...

From : 뽐형❤️

Jinyoung-ah pls answer me when you feel like... Ily

Jinyoung smiles when he reads all messages Jaebum sent. Maybe everything Mark said were right. He sighs then send Jaebum a message so the older would not me worried.

To : 뽐형❤️

It wasn't good ㅠㅠ
But i'm fine hyungie, don't worry about me

And ily too

Jinyoung turns off the silent mode on his phone then headed toward the bathroom to have a quick shower because it is chilling so badly today and he is a little lazy to take a warm shower.

It doesn't help at the moment anyway. He thinks.

When Jinyoung was in the shower, his phone rang and Jaebum's contact name pops up. He sent another message.

From : 뽐형❤️

Ok, i'm glad to know you're fine.
Take a rest kay? Meet me tmr @ the park, hv someone to introduce his self.

When Jinyoung back and saw the message, he immediately send a reply message to the older.

To : 뽐형❤️

Uh okay,
Someone? Who?

From : 뽐형❤️

It's secret just come by 9AM 😉

To : 뽐형❤️

Okay just promise me my ice creams 😙😙😙

From : 우리 지롱이😘

Okay just promise me my ice creams 😙😙😙

Jaebum smiled while reading the reply he got for the younger. There are reasons why he always thinks Jinyoung is his.

To : 우리 지롱이😘

Ofc bby😉

Jaebum locked his phone and laid back this is gonna be the best decision. He thinks.

From : 우리 지롱이😘

I'm not a bby anymore hyung 😒

Jaebum smiles. He knows better. Jinyoung loves it every time he calls him baby.

The next day Jinyoung come to the park looking for Jaebum around the park. He walks to their usual spot only to find nothing but an envelope on a bench they usually sit together.

Jinyoung pouts then opens tge envelope and he found Jaebum's bad hand writing on a pink paper. Hey Jinyoung loves the older's cute handwriting okay?

'Hey Jinyoungie, i'm sorry but i think the ice creams can't survive here >>_>> go to the usual ramyeon shop we eat together^^

Don't worry, i've prepared a bike for you^^

-뽐'

Jinyoung smiles, his hyung is just cute. Jinyoung then take the bike Jaebum prepared for him.

Jinyoung stopped at the usual ramyeon shop to found nothing but another pink envelope the ajuma gave him.

He really wants to kill the other. It is winter and he asked him to ride a bike around. Jinyoung will seriously kill him later.

'Nyoung-ah ㅠㅠ

I think you should riding the bike a little more...

Go to where we usually rent a bike. ^_- you're ice creams are there^^

-뽐'

Jinyoung sighs, but he rides the bike anyway.

When he arrived at where Jaebum asked him to go to he was so surprised when he see the man he was looking for, holding a lot of balloons in his left hand and anything else in the other. The older's back was facing him.

He stepped closer to the man who wear black suit and his hair pushed back. Only from the back, Jinyoung could tell how handsome the older is.

"H-hyung..." Jinyoung called the man and the older turned back with a handsome smile plastered on his face.

"Jinyoungie" Someone please help him he was about to melt in such a freezing weather.

"So as you know, i want to introduce you to someone." Jaebum said. Jinyoung didn't respond him, only few blinks and Jaebum laughs softly.

"It's your new boyfriend." And the heart background on Jaebum's back slowly turned into hurricane.

At least, please be you. Jinyoung thought.

"It's me, surprise?" Jaebum said and opening his arms. And Jinyoung ran to Jaebum, hug him tightly and kissed him passionately.

"Hey take it easy baby, the ice creams might fall." Jaebum said just then, Jinyoung realized.

The thing Jaebum was holding all this time was a bouquet of ice creams in many different colors (and perhaps different flavors) formed into a big bouquet of flowers.

"I'm freaking love you Im Jaebum."

And they kissed once more.

A/n2 : pls cmt bellow sequel yes/nah?