1- First Day...

My HighSchool Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There it goes again, another year of school. This time it's a little bit different since it's my last year of high school. Everyone keeps on saying how it's an important year which needs more effort and work but I just think it's leading to a much harder stage: the future. I was walking alone down the streets on my way to school feeling the cool morning breeze of summer. My high school wasn't that far but it wasn't near either. Walking alone made me miss my friends, they transfered to another high school due to their school orientation and that made me sad. I was drowning in my thoughts as usual when I heard a voice calling for me.

"Minah-ah !!" It was my friend Hyeri. Actually I wasn't that lonely, my classmates from last year were still studying with me and they were such a comfort . I felt so lucky to be part of their crazy and fun groupe.

"Oh Hyeri annyeong" I greeted her. "Minah-ah I missed you so much. It was the longest holiday. We're still in the same class right? "

"Yes we are. Let's go to our first class, it's english. What an awesome way to start the year."

"You and your love for english aaahh hihii kaja I want to see the other girls."

We walked till we reached our classroom then my sight landed on some new faces but ce I heard Hani and the other girls calling. We greeted each other and hugged then chatted for a while. "I really missed you but still i don't want to start school yet." Jiyeon pouted cutely. "But sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter