My Heart.

Only Fools Fall For U.
"FOOLS"πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯😬😬😬πŸ˜₯😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬 I am tired of this place, I hope people change I need time to replace what I gave away And my hopes, they are high, I must keep them small Though I try to resist I still want it allπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I see swimming pools and living rooms and aeroplanes I see a little house on the hill and children's names I see quiet nights poured over ice and Tanqueray But everything is shattering and it's my mistake😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯 Only fools fall for you, only fools Only fools do what I do, only fools fall Only fools fall for you, only fools Only fools do what I do, only fools fallπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Oh, our lives don't collide, I'm aware of this The differences and impulses and your obsession with The little things, you like stick, and I like aerosol I don't give a , I'm not giving up, I still want it all😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 Only fools fall for you, only fools Only fools do what I do, only fools fall Only fools fall for you, only fools Only fools do what I do, only fools fall I see swimming pools and living rooms and aeroplanes I see a little house on the hill and children's names I see quiet nights poured over ice and Tanqueray But everything is shattering and it's my mistake Only fools fall for you, only fools fall Only fools do what I do, only fools fall Only fools fall for you, only fools fall Only fools do what I do, only fools fall Only fools fall for you (only fools) Only fools do what I do (only fools) Only fools fall for you (only fools) Only fools do what I do, only fools fall (Only fools) (Only fools) (Only fools) (Only fools) 😑😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬 5 years ago... 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😈 It was a nice day. There were so many people in the park. A group of students were doing their assignments, an old couple were walking under the shady trees, many families were doing picnics and brought a lot of foods with them. It was a nice view for this man. He loves seeing people around him smilling happily. It just make his heart somehow calm. He was sitting on a bench under a tree. He looked like he was waiting for someone, more correctly other part of his heart. He checked his watch once again and decided to listened to his favourite playlist while waiting for her. He wore both earphone and started the first song. He quietly hummed along with the song. He closed his eyes and a lot of thoughts came to his mind. He didn't want to think about his future anymore, he just want a perfect life with her. He wanted children to continue his generation, he wanted a perfect and loving family. How he wished that to come true.πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯😀 "Taehyung?" He opened his eyes and his lips curved a wide smile upon seeing her. She is his first and last. He loves her so much. No words can describe how much he loves her. "Hey, u are here." He stopped the new song that he just putted in the playlist. He told her to sit beside him. He just want to hug her and whisper how much he loves her. "I missed u so much, do u know that?" He took her hand and kissed it slowly. "I know, tae. I already know." She smiled at him but it was a fake one. "I'm glad that u already know. So, let's go and grab a dinner at ur favourite place? I'll treat u this time." He grinned at her while admired the angel in front of him. "U always treat me. There's no day that u let me treat u." She crossed her hands and pout. He chuckled softly and then pecked her left cheek. "I'm the man so I'm the one who should treat my girl." He pinched her cheeks just to get a loud groan from her. "I'm not a kid anymore for u to pinch my cheeks." She touched her reddish cheeks. "I love ur chubby cheeks. It's so cute." He giggled and she playfully punched his arm. "Aww u are so weak. That u called a punch?" He smirked at her. She glared at him and punched him twice. But he was fast and caught both of her hand. He looked straight into her beautiful eyes. He became serious for a moment and leaned in to kiss her plump lips. But she pulled her hands before he could kiss her. There was a slight of sadness and confuse in his eyes. She just rejected him. For the first time he felt a pain in his heart. "Emm taehyung, we can't. It just ... not right..." She bite her lower lips and walked away. He just sat there without making any noises or any movements. She slowly disappeared from his sight. Without him noticed, a single tear started to running down his face. His heart hurt so much. He just got rejected. He never confessed that he has a thing towards her because he was so scared on getting rejection from a girl that he loves so much. "This is how u feel after someone who u love with a whole of heart just refused to kiss u back. I'm. ..I'm hurting.. it's hurt.." He clutched his chest and his breathing was unstable. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ "Sir, are u alright? U seems in a pain. Can I help u?" He closed his eyes when he heard there was someone that willingly to help him. He just need a space. "I'll take that as yes." She helps him to stand up by wrapping his left arm around her shoulder. But he pushed her away and walked away from the place with a broken heart. She just stared at his back while he started to disappeared. 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦 It was already morning, the weather was so good for a walk in a park or gathering with family and do something fun. But for him, he just want to lay on his comfy bed without doing nothing. He didn't have any mood to go out like other people. He closed his eyes and started to remember everything that happened at him yesterday. Everything was too fast for him to accepted. His wishes to make a lovely family already crushed down. He was so hopeless to even do something for her to always stay beside him. While in his deep thoughts, his phone ringed. He was to lazy to pick up the phone so he just left them hanging. He woke up from his bed and went to take a quick shower. He needed to deal with something no... someone. 😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦 He wore a light blue shirt and a long black pant match with his sneakers and a hat. He brought his phone with him. He then locked the door and went to the bus stop near his house. He sat there while waiting for the bus. He can't stop thinking about him and it makes him more angry and sad after what she had done to him. He knew that he must let her go and try to forget about her but of course he needed time for that. Soon, th bus came and stopped In front of him and a girl beside him. They entered the bus after bowed at the driver. Then, they went to separate sit. He chooses to sat at the back of the bus while the girl sat In front. The bus started to moved. 😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦 The bus finally reached it's destination. It was his stop so he went out with her again. Unfortunately it was her stop too. She then walked to his right but she accidentally dropped something. He went to picked the thing and tried to catch her but she already left. He holded the cute pink little book. He opened the first page, 'park soora' has been written on the top of the page. "I must give this diary back to it's owner." He then smile and walk opposite of her way before.