episode one.

MOVE! Sungjong

Episode 1

Hot. So hot, thought Sunggyu as he laid his head down on his own two arms, trying to ignore the torturing scorching sun. It was supposed to be the end of summer by now but the intense heat of the weather said otherwise making Sunggyu groan in annoyance. One car. Two cars, pass by. Sunggyu counted the passing cars out of boredom. What else was there to do? He was leaning against the wall of the veranda of his white apartment. Such is the life of Sunggyu.

The sound of the sliding glass door opened was heard, and Sunggyu lifted his head to turn into its direction in irritation. Adding to Sunggyu’s annoyance was Sungjong, his flat mate. He wasn’t very cheerful of the idea of sharing his room with the other because he was younger and more ‘beautiful’ than him. He wasn’t beautiful but he was intelligent which Sungjong seem to lack compared to him due to their age difference.

“Hey, hyung!”  Sungjong chirped.

He laid his body just beside him causing him to groan the second time. “Move.”

Sungjong ignored him. He hummed softly, enjoying himself.

“Move, Sungjong,” he repeated.

No movement still. Sunggyu’s patience was getting thin. Moreover, Sungjong looked as he didn’t give a care with whom he was with. He was going to get it later much sooner than it was possible that day than any other day.

“MOVE! Sungjong!” he growled

“Are you serious, hyung?! I’m resting here!” Sungjong retorted finally.

“No, you are not! GO AWAY!” he neared the younger, pushing him by the shoulder.

“Make me.”

They were a meter away from each other initially, growling at each other but now, only inches away, Sunggyu felt heavy and laid down feeling exhausted. Sungjong found it unbelievable of his hyung to act this way and shook his hyung’s whole body aggressively.

“Don’t you understand English? Go away!”

“I’m bored! Play with me, hyung!”

“Find Myungsoo and play with him.”

“He smells!”

Speaking of the devil, Myungsoo came out on the balcony as well with a death glare on them two. Sunggyu though, cowered into a corner, unable to meet the young man’s stare. Sungjong felt the same and was guilty as much to disturb him with such miraculous comments about him.

“You two are so noisy! What takes a guy to get his beauty sleep?” said the male. He scratched the back of his head with much pressure because apparently his two cats were growling so loudly after such a long night of work.

Sunggyu was an orange and much older cat while Sungjong was a smaller cat with smooth white fur who have been living under the roof of Kim Myungsoo’s apartment, a freelance photographer and they have awaken the devil of the house from his master chamber. They both knew when they looked at each other, that it was decided of their master to not let them inside as he closed and locked the glass door separating the balcony and the indoor of the house.

They were indeed and literally cats in heat which Sunggyu now remembers one more thing: It was scorching hot with Sungjong. Such a life of a cat.