final

Kidnapping

Suddenly taehyung receive a message, "Do you know who is this girl?" From unknown number.

In the message there is a photo of a girl sitting on a chair with her hands tied to a chair and his mouth covered by a handkerchief. Though half of her face is covered, taehyung absolutely knows who is the girl. She is his girlfriend Park Yura!.

Taehyung calls the sender, but he doesn't get any respond.
"Taehyung, what happen?you look pale and panic", asked namjoon
"What should I do hyung, Yura is in danger"
"What do you mean?"
"Look!"
"Should we call the police?"
"Please no hyung, it will make it worse"
"What will you do then"
Taehyung is trying to call that number once more but then someone answers.
"Who are you?!!, what are you doing to yura, don't touch her!!", his anger is out of control.
"How much this girl means to you? ", a mysterious man asks.
"Please tell me what do you want"
"If you want to know, come to the address that I'm going to send, come alone don't get anyone else know or this beautiful girl will... "
"All right, I'm gonna come, remember the words, don't dare you to touch her "
Suddenly the line off.

Taehyung is really worry, how can he lives when something bad happen to her. Finally, it's 11:30 pm. Taehyung comes to the address which have been sent by the kidnappers. The house looks like  uninhabited. He enters a dark room and he found a familiar shadow that he sure it describes his girlfriend but when he is trying to run at yura, two mens dressing in black and wearing a hoody with covered face appear.
"Stop!" said the one of the man
"Stop or I'm gonna hurt her, the man seen carrying a sharp object and get it closer on Yura.
"What are you doing, don't touch her!!" taehyung is screaming.
Yura cries to see taehyung. She moves her body, trying to rebel.
"Do you really love this girl? "
"I love her very much"
"Are you willing to do anything for her"
"Absolutely yes"
"Take your shirt off and kneeling down"
Taehyung does anything without hesitation.
Then one of the man approach him carrying a bucket filled with water and pouring it on his body.
"Don't you remember what day is today and what's wrong with today? "
How taehyung even think of it when in front of him yura is in danger.

Suddenly the lights on, jimin, seokjin, and namjoon bring a cake with many small candles on it. it turns out that the man in black jacket are hoseok and jungkook.
"Happy birthday, Kim Taehyung"
Taehyung is speechless, he is angry but really happy to know that this is just a trap.
"don't you want to release yura? ", ask hoseok
Then taehyung runs to untie yura's hands and open the thing that covering . after that he just hug her tightly to ensure that this is real.
"I'm sorry I made you worry"
"See what will i do to you"
Yura is laughing under threat from her lover, and then take her jacket to cover taehyung's body.
"Well let's blow the candle!"
Taehyung is so grateful to have them, the members and also yura. May of this will last forever. Thats what he said in his wish.