Final

The Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Trainee[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"Ok Good Morning this is a new day for our company. I know you hace heard the new employee that will be here in our company. Ms. Kwon, our HR head, finally get one fron the hundreds trainee that wants to work for the conpany"
The VP Internal of the SNS, a company for news casting and newspaper printing, says this words.

The woman in corporate attire look at the door giving a thimbs up to her assistant as a sign to let the trainee enter the board meeting.

A girl in sky blue hoodie, in black jeans and a sneakers enter the room. The aura of being new to this place and things are visible in her. In just a look everyone can say that she is a newbie.

The girl enter the room, and stand beside the VP Internal. The woman (VP Internal) in corporate attire put her arms in the girl's shoulder.

"So guys this is Im Yoona, she is our new trainee. She graduated in Seoul University. She will be the new trainee. So I am lookin forward that you guys her sunbaes will took care and guide this kiddo. Are we fine?"
The VP asked

"Yes Ms. Choi"
The other employees and journalists answered.

"So we are good, meet your co-workers I'll be going"
Ms. Choi says and patted Yoona's back.

Ms. Choi left the room, and followed by her assistant. Yoona is standing in front, and lowering her head. People inside the room are just looking at her.

"Can you introduce yourself alone?"
A man says and cross her arm.

Yoona look at the man and nodded shyly.
"Good Morning I am Im Yoona from Seoul University. I am here to be a trainee in journalist world. I hope you took care of me Sunbaes"
Yoona bow twice. Her vouce is nit that loud.

The man who speak earlier smile. He walk to Yoona.
"I am Li Yi Feng, I am a chinese but staying here in Korea. We will took care of you"
The guy named Yi Feng offer her hands. Yoona shook the man's hand.

The man smileto Yoona again. 
"I'll be going"
Yi Feng says showing a thumbs up, then she raffled Yoona's hair and left the room.


"We are glad to meet you Yoona, don't be shy to talk with us" 
Two midget in v-neck shirts and jeans smile to Yoona.

"I am Taeyeon, and this is Hyoyeon. We are siblings. You will also work with us"
The girl named Taeyeon introduced herself, and pointed her sister who is standing beside her with her thumb.

Yoona smile and bow.
"Nice meeting you too Sunbaes "
Yoona says, the two smile at her and left the room.

Two woman left the room without saying hi to Yoona. Yoona look at the two girls and feel intimidated.

"Don't mind them"
A girl stand beside Yoona with cross arms. Yoona look at the girl.

"I am Jessica Jung, I will be working with you too."
The girl in a white jeans and hoodie smile to Yoona.

Yoona bow and smile.
"Those two are Seohyun and Sunny. Seohyun is the taller one and Sunny is the midget. Everyone in the tean always fight with those two"
Jessica informed Yoona.

Yoona just nodded in understanding. 
"The guy earlier is Yi Feng, he is really nice guy. Every staffs here find him cute and throwing themselves to Yi Feng, but that guy is too choosy beside we don't really know what his taste is. He is nice don't worry"
Jessica added and smile to Yoona again,

Yoona and Jessica start walking to a office. Jessica get a key in her bag and open the door of the said room.

As they enter the room Jessica start speaking again.
"This office will be yours too. I shared this room with my two friends. The one already left going to New Zealand because there is better offer there. "
Jessica says and put her bag on her desk.

"The other one?"
Yoona shortly asked with a not so loud voice.

"Huh?"
Jessica asked, then she smile.
"Ah the other one?"
Jessica asked
Yoona nodded.

"Well she is always late, in minutes she will be here"
Jessica says.

"Because Nickhun is nit here anymore, you will stay with us. Sooyoung says it too"
Jessica says and go to another desk.
"This will be your desk"
Jessica smile to Yoona while tapping the desk.

Yoona nodded in understanding.
"Sooyoung?"
Yoona asked shortly again.

"Sooyoung? The VP"
Jessica answered

"Friends?"
Yoona asked again with shyness and weirness in tone.

Jessica laugh and look at Yoona. She cover and laugh again. 
Yoona wrinkled her forehead and giving Jessica a confuse look. She is frowning.

"W-why?"
Yoona asked in shy tone.

"Are you speaking that way really? Look you are talking to me with just using one to three words. Well speaking is free."
Jessica says, and trying to supress her laughters.

Yoona just look at Jessica and bow a little.
"Sorry"
Yoona says

Jessica chuckles and shook her head.
"I'll be in the printing are, settle your things"
Jessica says and left Yoona on the room.

Yoona look around the place and on the next table to her. The room is not that big. It is enough for three person to share office. Yoona's desk was in the middle of Jessica's desk and the other one who she doesn't know.

 


〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰


"No I bet she is taken"
Taeyeon says 

"How will you know if you wont try?"
Hyoyeon cross her arms, and crease her brow.

"Wow!! The really 'Good in Love' finally speak"
Taeyeon rolled her eyes and sarcasm in her tone was visible. She get her phone in the table.

"Here look! She have a boyfriend "
Taeyeon show Sunny's picture hugging by a guy.

Hyoyeon laugh as she see what her sister show her. She laugh out loud.
"Hey stop!! Why are you laughing?"
Taeyeon cross her arms 

"You really mean Lee Joongsuk? Gosh that guy is her brother "
Sunny says and laugh.

Taeyeon feel embarrass because she got a wrong thing. She rolled her eyes, then she see Jessica coming.

"Hey Jung!"
Taeyeon shouted, On the other hand Jessica smile and walk to the station of Taeyeon and Sunny.

"Have you print already the news?"
Jessica asked, and play with the pen in her hand.

"On the process"
Hyoyeon answers pointing the big printer with her thumb.

"Oh I see, I will wait for it."
Jessica says

"Why don't you stay on your office and talk with the trainee, or bring her here?"
Taeyeon suggested and shrugging her shoulders.

Jessica look at Hyoyeon, the latter wiggle her brow. Jessica look back to Taeyeon again, then boisterous laughter reverberated through the air.

Taeyeon look at her sister because she feel weird with Jessica. Hyoyeon shrugged her shoulder.

"Why ? Is there any problem with the trainee?"
Hyoyeon asked

"Not really, I can say she is weird"
Jessica says

"Spill why you are telling that with the beautiful trainee in your office"
Yi Feng enter the scene and rest her back to the divider in the printing area.

Jessica, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon look at Yi Feng.

"Hey don't tell me?"
Hyoyeon give Yi Feng a teasing look. The guy laugh because of the look at Hyoyeon was giving him.

"I am just being nice"
Yi Feng says and shook her head, then she left the printing are while playing with the key in his hand.

"Sometimes I find Yi Feng weird too"
Taeyeon says with her knitted brow.

"If Jessica says that Yoona is weird, and you say Yi Feng is weird too; Therefore, I conclude that they are meant to be"
Hyoyeon clasp her hands, with the smile of being brilliant is visible in her face.

"Idiot!! Yoona is Jessica's type"
Taeyeon says

"What?"
Jessica slap Taeyeon shoulder.

"Acting you don't? I know your type Jessi, those kiddo who is younger than you. Always remember that don't let the history repeat itself "
Taeyeon says and laugh. Hyoyeon laugh too as she understands what her sister was trying to say.

Jessica feel annoyed with her friends.
"Aissh"
Jessica left the two laughing Kim going to somewhere in the office.

 

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

 

"Yoona!"
A girl call Yoona as She was walking to the office of Ms. Choi to give the paper that the girl says.

Yoona look at the girl and bow.
"What can I do Miss?"
Yoona asked with a shy tone and not so loud voice.

"I am Seohyun, and this is Sunny. We are sorry for not introducing ourselves to you earlier."
Seohyun says and look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter