00B

I hate you (love you)

 As Kai promised, Sehun got to eat some food. A man or who they called 'Chanyeol' was supervising Sehun without making a sound. The dining room was much bigger than what he thought it would be. From what Sehun seen inside the place, it was not a normal house, it was a mansion.

 

 After the delicious meal, Chanyeol brought him back to the nasty and dirty room. Sehun wished he could escape the room as soon as possible.

 

 As usual, he was chained up to the wall like an animal, and was left alone after Chanyeol finished his job. The room once again became dark, and at that moment Sehun began plotting his plan.

 

 The room was empty when he arrived back, no guard monitoring his every move. There are some people in a room nearby because he was always hearing a door open and close.

 

 He took out a paperclip from his shoe that he found lying around in Kai's room, and started picking at the chain's lock that was holding him in place. After a couple attempts he finally manage to unlock the chain that limited his movement. The boy then looked out through the window in his room, outside was a big park and a few meters from it was a forest. He spotted a building far from where he was but it was worth trying than being trapped in this mansion forever.

 

 He open the door slowly and looked around, the scary man who always guarded the room was nowhere to be seen. After taking a few cautious steps out of the room that felt like a prison cell he heard two hushed voices calling him. They were begging Sehun to take them with him.

 

 Sehun hesitated at first but decided to bring them along. He opened one of the rooms and seen a man in his mid thirties, he wasn't chained like Sehun was. The other man was also in the same condition, Sehun thought the treatment was unfair, and felt a bit mad.


 They wondered around the mansion quietly, trying to not attract too much attention to themselves. Sehun remembered when Chanyeol brought him to Kai's room, there was a big door coming to his view, he assumed that was the main entrance, and hopefully it was.

 

 All of the maids seemed to not notice that they managed to escape the mansion. Once outside they started sprinting to the forest with the thought of freedom in their minds, escaping from hell, and running from death.

 

 One of the men suddenly fell down, causing them to stop and look at the bloody man laying helplessly on the ground. Sehun could see a visible hole on his forehead and blood oozing out of the wound created by a bullet, a bullet of a sniper.

 

 The other man panicked and started running back towards the forest but he was suddenly shot straight through the heart. Sehun took a quick glance back before entering the forest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 It's was dark night. Sehun knew how dangerous the forest was when the sky was filled with stars scattered among the dark sky, and the moon was visible. He continued walking bare foot in the forest, he kept the direction to the building in his mind and was determined to reach his destination no matter how far it was.

 

 He was tired, and in pain from continuously walking, and the branches that dug into his feet. He was sure that he could sleep right where he was right now. His feet were bleeding after stepping onto branches and rocks during his long journey. He was settling to rest under a big tree, he wondered if the scent of his blood could be smelled by a wild beast if there was any in this forest.

 

 After some time, he heard footsteps coming towards him. He took a deep breath and leaned against the big root of the tree. It was dark and Sehun couldn't see anything in front of him.

 

 "I'm sure he's here, just keep looking."

 

 "Maybe he's already dead, let's go back and take a warm bath."

 

 "Kai's words is an order, you dare disobey him?"

 

 "Fine fine, stop nagging."

 

 Sehun can tell there's two of them or maybe even three based on the amount of foot steps he was hearing. He waited silently until they walked a good distance away from him, he felt unsure but ignored his thoughts and began to run slowly. He didn't have any pain tolerance, he really hated pain to be honest. But his life was full of pain, sadly.

 

 "Found you." Sehun stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around. A tall shadow was standing behind him with cold eyes. 

 

Sehun started running but his legs felt like they were about to give up on him soon. He looked behind him and saw the shadow slowly approach him like a ghost.

 

 A large hand wrapped around his slim body and trapped him inside the unknown person's embrace. He could feel the man's breath on his neck, holding him while he was struggling to escape the dangerous pair of arms. Sehun didn't have any energy left to keep squirming, all he did was breath heavily. His head hurt and his body seemed to be shutting down from exhaustion.

 

 "It looks like the meds are taking control now," Chanyeol said, appearing in front of Sehun.

 

 "Let's go and take a bath now," a voice whined, Sehun's eyes started to become heavy and right after the darkness came to consume him.

 

 

 

 

 "You son of , can you listen to me for once!" Sehun's father yelled, grabbing his hair by force and throwing him to the corner of the living room. His mother was a crying mess and begging her husband to stop hitting their only son.

 

 Sehun watched his father with hatred that never left his blemished face. He hated the person who always hit his mom without mercy and took his ity by force. Sehun wished he could die soon instead of having to live through this torment.

 

  He grabbed a vase full of flowers and walked closer to his father, his mother who watched him grab the object pushed her husband out of the path of the vase and took the hit herself. The vase crashed against the back of his mother's head, making her fall to the ground unconscious. Sehun looked shocked by the unexpected scene in front of him. His father was now crying and looked at his son with a gaze that could kill.

 

 Sehun tried to touch his mother out of worry but was suddenly being pushed back by his father as he blocked her from Sehun's eyesight.  "Don't touch her with those filthy hands of yours, demon."

 

 

 

 

 

 Sehun woke up in a big room that was beautiful and clean unlike his previous room he was locked and chained in. All the furniture was set up nicely, he was lying on a comfortable king sized bed, making him want to sleep more. 

 

 He knew he was back at the mansion that seemed like hell itself, but he didn't care. He covered himself with the neat blanket that was placed across the giant bed and stared at the empty space above him.

 

 His head still hurt but wasn't as bad the night he ran away from this place. He sat on the bed and heard the familiar sound of a rattling chain. The chain that was around his wrist was connected to the wall beside the bed. Sehun took a deep sigh before throwing the blanket aside. White bandages covered his feet and he could tell it was wrapped properly.

 

 Sehun groaned and asked himself why he needed to be chained again, it was getting sickening. He took a look at his new chain, it wasn't like the old one, it was more advanced. There was no keyhole or password, there was only a flat blue metal and that was it, it was also lighter than the old one. They probably gave him this chain because he escaped the other one. He swayed his hand around, it was also easy to move with this chain unlike the other one.

 

 Sehun was so lost in thought he didn't notice a pair of chocolate brown eyes watching him play with his new 'gift' like a little child. Sehun turned around and seen Kai leaning against the doorframe, watching him with an amused smirk.

 

 "What are you looking at?" Sehun spat, dropping his chained hand onto his lap. Kai sauntered towards Sehun, grabbing a nearby chair and sitting beside him.

 

 "Just seeing what my princess is doing," Kai stated with a smirk.

 

 "I'm not your princess, you bastard," Sehun growled. If his legs weren't wounded he swore he would've kicked Kai off of the chair.

 

 "You don't really know how to curse, Sehun. But you sound cute when trying," Kai spoke, looking at Sehun legs. "You know, I don't really like when someone tries to escape from me, especially you Sehun."

 

 Kai placed his hand on Sehun's leg but Sehun slapped his hand away immediately. 

 

 "Don't touch me." Sehun warned. Kai smirked, standing up and leaning closer to Sehun. Sehun moved back until the chain prevented him from going further. Kai was now staring at him with a cold look, Sehun couldn't stand his gaze and pushed Kai with all his remaining strength, but it didn't do much because Kai was still in the same spot.

 

 It was the first time he felt so small in someone stare besides his father's wicked one. He felt useless and submissive when in Kai's stare, he hated that feeling.

 

 

 "Let me make it clear for you," Kai said and grabbed the back of Sehun's pale neck, kissing the chained boy roughly on the lips. Sehun tried to push Kai away with both of his hands on Kai's chest but it was no use. Kai bit Sehun's plump lower lip harshly, making Sehun open his mouth slightly from the unexpected action and giving an opportunity for the tanned mafia leader's tounge to slip into Sehun's warm mouth and explore. Sehun could feel his saliva escape from the corner of his mouth as Kai broke the kiss and looked at Sehun.

 

 "W..what the hell are you-"

 

 "From now on, you're my property, my very own pet, and my personal slave." Kai declared, and Sehun's eyes widened. "Don't make me mad, don't look at anyone else, don't make me jealous, and don't try escaping from me again. Break these rules and I'll give you punishment you won't forget."

 

 Kai's words made Sehun shiver, that cold gaze that was always strong and made Sehun feel uneasy, Sehun really hated it.

 

 "Be good and I'll treat you like a princess, princess," Kai smirked and leaned in for another kiss.

 

 "I ing hate you," Sehun spat, his words full off hatred stopped Kai millimetres from meeting Sehun's lips. Kai smirked and touched Sehun's bangs. 

 

 "I'm hot, let's take a bath....together," Kai smiled as Sehun's jaw dropped.

 

 

Happy New Year to you guys~