00J

I hate you (love you)

  'What with the frown on your face.' Kyungsoo said as he take his usual seat in front of Sehun.'Nothing'. Sehun said as he closed his book.These few days,Kai gone back being the most busiest mafia boss ever.He don't even have time for Sehun anymore,It's not that Sehun feel lonely.He just feel something missing,no.He feel more 'free'.

 'Ughh..I really hate this'. Sehun shakes his head and bump his head on the table,shocking Kyungsoo who watching him. 'What wrong with you,already gone crazy or what.' Kyungsoo said,place his hand on his heart due to sudden shock. 'Hey Kyungsoo'.

 'Hmm'

 'Why my heart feel like this.It don't stop beating fast and it's drowned me inside.' Sehun said.'Ohh,seems like someone has fallen in love.'  Kyungsoo said as he give Sehun a tell-me-who-is-the-lucky-person expression. 'No I'm not.Don't give me that annoying look.' Sehun said,embarrassed.Kyungsoo chuckled and looked around. 'After school,let's hang out together.'.

 'Hmm,sure'.

 

  'Do you always hang out here'. Sehun said as they enter a club.It's a dim club with people drink and let out steam.They reach a private room and seat opposite each other.It's pretty big room for both of them but Sehun just follow the flow,don't want to ask any question. 'You drink?'. Kyungsoo asked and Sehun quickly shook his head,he don't want anything happen like his previous drink.

 Kyungsoo push a botton on the wall and ordered two juice and a woman voice reply before Kyungsoo hang up. 'Juice.I expect something different'. 'I don't want to get drunk with a handsome man in front of me.It's will be a scene for both of us.' Kyungsoo said. 'Everyone have a drinking habit.' Sehun said as he loose his tie. 

 A few minutes after a little chatting,their drink arrive and Sehun don't waste any times as he gulp down his drink.It's very hot and Sehun don't really like this kind of condition.

 'So,I heard you're kind of Kai new favourite toy'. Kyungsoo begin.Sehun look at him with a drowsy face. 'No,I'm not.I just a...my head..'. Sehun rubs his spinning head. 'What kind of person Kai is.' Kyungsoo continued asking. 'I really hate him.He's workaholic,his job always come first and very harsh at time.But,he can be very friendly and...a mysterious person.' 

 'You must very close to him since you know all these stuff.' Kyungsoo said as he called someone. 'I just a..useless slave of his.' Sehun said as his eyes give up on him.

 

 

 

 

 Sehun wake up in a unfamiliar room,it's a empty bed and a small drawer on his left.The room paint with blue sky,Sehun sit on the bed,rubbing his head.The door suddenly open and Sehun look at the person who comes in with a glass of water.

 'You..'.

 

 

 'Long time no see,little brother.' The man said,smiling. 'You should give me that crying face like you used to,' He said as he put down the glass on the drawer. 'What are you doing here,Chen.'.Sehun asked. 'Aigoo,is that you said after meet your beloved brother.' Chen said as he ruffled Sehun's hair. 'I don't miss you anyway'. Sehun take the glass and in a second emptying the glass.

 'How you feeling?'. Chen asked. 'It's spinning but better'. Sehun said. 'How's dad and mom'. Sehun asked after a long silence. 'Like usual,went home drunk and sometimes don't even bother come back home.Dad seems a bit guilty about what happened.' Chen said.'It's fine because I already get over it.'.Sehun said as he sit at the edge of the bed,massage his stiff muscle. 

 'How's you life now.I heard you involved in something dangerous '. Chen said,concern. 'It's none of your bussiness.I can handle it alone.'.Sehun said as he leave Chen alone.

 'Hyung!!!!'. Taehyung ran and hug him. 'Finally,you're awake.I thought you wouldn't wake up until tomorrow.' Jin said,as he busy cooking at the kitchen.It's a house with a complete decoration.Hwanhee and Wooshin in front of the tv,playing a combat game.They're playing not only with their hand but with their mouth,saying that they will defeat each other.

 'Hyung,you make me worried after Chen and Jin took you home,unconcious.' Taehyung said,as he punch weakly on Sehun chest. 'Do you love me that much.' Sehun playfully pinch Taehyung cheek. 'I love you more than this whole universe.But Chen love you more.' Taehyung said and looking at Chen who come out from the room.Sehun ignore him and went to the kitchen.

 'Where's the other?'.Sehun asked as he sit at the counter. 'Work.We're getting busy each day'. Jin said as he put some homemade cooking in front of Sehun. 'Can I work too.It's been a long time.' Sehun said with hoping look.

 'Sure,but it's alright with your boyfriend?'. Jin said,playfully. 'He's fine.I'll talk to him later.'. Sehun said.

 

 'Boys,it's time.Mr.Lim won't be happy if you late.' Jin said as Hwanhee and Wooshin still playing video games.They both stand lazily and prepared to go out.Sehun can finally sit on the couch and check his phone.Tons of missed called from Chanyeol and some of them from Kai with a several messages.

 

 

  From : Chanyeol

             Where are you? I've been calling you.Call me when you got these message.

 

 From : Chanyeol

            Sehun,Kai will kill me.Please come back or I'll call police.

 

 From : Chanyeol

            T-T...where are you? the lion is getting impatient and he already asked everyone to search for you.I'll dead. 

 

 From : Kai

           You're dead if I found you.

 

 

 Sehun pout as he read Kai's message.Kai don't even concern about him at all.He will get beaten again according to his past experience.He continued open the inbox.

 

  From : Kai

            If your're alive,reply me,damn it.

 

 Sehun chuckle.

 

 From : Kai

           If you thinking of running away.I'll chain you for the rest of your life.

 

 From : Kris

          Better come back before Kai gone crazy and destroy the city.

 

 Sehun read all the message and he really laugh when they really make a fuss on his disappearence.If he really being kidnapped,the kidnapper will not guess it's from a biggest mafia leader and members.

 

 'Yo'. Sehun said and he receive a loud reply from the other side. 'Where the hell have you been? I'm worried sick about you.' Chanyeol said as he let out all his worried into one sentences.

 'Relax,I'm fine.I thought you guys know where I am.' Sehun said. 'What are you talking about...that's not the matter.Did you call Kai yet,if not you better do it now.I said because I care about you.DO IT NOW.' Chanyeol hung up and let Sehun puzzled all alone.He then dailed Ka's number,hoping Kai will not killed him.

 'Hello Kai...'Sehun started but getting cut by Kai words. 'Come back here or I'll lock you up for the rest of your life,understand,you have 20 minutes.' Kai hung up and Sehun groan.Why everyone hung up before he finished talking.

 'Your face show you're in trouble.' Jin and Chen come. 'Yeah,really big trouble.'.Sehun said. 'Are you alright'. Chen said,worried about his brother. 'Yeah.I just need to talk and if god on my side.I'll be just fine'. Sehun said prepared to go.

 'Are you sure?'. Chen asked again,hesitated to let Sehun go. 'I'll be fine.Drop your acting,Chen.Don't try to protect me if you can't.'Sehun said as he walked out from the house.Jin look sadly at Chen and he pat Chen's shoulder. 'He will understand.He just need some times.'.

 

 Sehun walked as the coldness bites his skin.He wearing a thin clothes and he shivers with the weather.A car stop beside him,the window was down. 'Come in'.Jin said and Zico signal him to come inside.Sehun don't want to face the cold,accept the invitation.

 'Chen's not here.' Sehun asked. 'Yeah,he received a call to handle a drug exchange at the labour.' Jin reply. 'Are you sure you're fine.' Zico finally asked. 'Yeah'.

 'Sehun,you know you can talk with us.Taehyung worried about you everyday.' Zico said.,'Well,I can't help it.'.

 'We know who you are and we can help but worried about you.' Jin said,voice full with concern. 'the black knight won't get me.I promise.'

 

 They arrived at the mansion,as expect there's a lot of guard in front of the house.'It's seems like there's a bad thing happen here.'. They stop at the front door and greet by the eyes,glaring.

 'Sehun,where have you been.' Kris said as he check Sehun and two other men behind him. 'They're my friends'. Sehun said as Kris look weirdly at them.

 'We're here to meet Kim Kai.' Jin said,Sehun and Kris shock by the sudden statement. Kris showed the way to Kai office. 'What are you doing?'. Sehun said. 'We're just going to meet your boyfriend.' Jin said,smilling.

 'Kai,there's someone who want to meet you'. Kris said as they went in the office.Kai shift his look from his papers to the three men in front of him.Kris stand beside him as they walked toward him.Kai looked at Sehun and then at the two men beside him.

 'So this is the famous leader of the centuary,Kim Kai'. Jin start. Kai still with his serious face. 'I don't remember having an appointment with any of you'. Kai said.

 'I just come here to talk about Sehun.' Jin said,straight to the point. 'We come here to get Sehun back with us.'Jin said and Kai face turn into a dark one. 'Who are you to take my property'. 

 'We're his family.It's common for us to take our member back'. 

 'You sure have guts to directly talk to me like that'. Kai said,leaning against his chair. 'We come in preparation'. 

 Sehun look outside the window,there's two sniper at both corner hidden on the tree,both point straight to Kai's head.Sehun also notice a knife and a gun on both of Zico waist.

 'So,you're in mood to talk now.' Jin said as a moment of silence filled the room. 'You think you can kill me like that.Let's see who getting the fisrt shot first.Wanna bet'. Kai said,leisurely without knowing the fact there's a bullet ready to break his skull.

 

 'Stop!!'. Sehun finally said. 'Can we just settle this in a good way'. Sehun said. 'Hyung..' Sehun looked at Jin and Zico. 'Alright alright..call them off.'

 Sehun take a relief sigh and Zico give them the sigh to fall back...

 

 

 BANG!!!

 


bip~bip~bip~

I'm still alive..yay (^v^)/