00A

I hate you (love you)

 

 It smelled like metal. It was as dark as coal. A small room with a bathroom. One wooden door with a tiny rectangle shaped hole placed in the middle. One window above with several metal poles in the middle. One dirty bed with no blanket that'll make one shiver when wind blows into the filthy room.

 

 Sehun is the one inside of the room. His hands are chained and so are his feet like a wild beast. The cold metal chain long enough for him to go to the bathroom but short enough to reach the door.

 

 How many hours has he been like this? It's been three days if he remembers correctly.


 Sehun curls himself up on the cold bed, feeling tired after the few attempts and tugs to escape this room, his stomach was rumbling and begging to be filled. He hadn't eaten anything since he came here, only water from the bathroom was all he was able to access as a drink. He tried to sleep so that he could ignore and forget this unpleasant situation he was stuck in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "Arghh!!!"

 

 A loud scream startled him wake. A few moments later, a whining and begging can be heard. It's unclear but Sehun can guess the person said something upon the lines of 'spare my life'. It's normal for people to beg when they are in this place. When they're under pressure, nothing can help them. Begging is the best way to try to receive some sort of.... sympathy or compassion.

 

 A loud shot can be heard after awhile, that man's life must be over already. Begging is useless, that's what Sehun thinks. It only gives the dominant more pleasure and excitement when their prey is begging pathetically for them. In the end, they are going to end up being eaten.

 

 After a moment of silence, the door to the room he was in opened. Sehun covered his eyes when the sudden brightness invaded and blinded his eyesight for a mere second. A tall and big man stood in front of the doorway. He came near Sehun and untied the chains that kept him chained to the wall. Then right after being unchained he was immediately being tied back up, Sehun's hands were being tied behind his back. Then the man proceeded to push him outside of the room.

 

 Sehun seen fresh crimson blood from the room beside his, one man was smoking at the table that was in middle of the room. Sehun could see a red stain on his sleeve and some on his collar. Sehun walked passed him and he glanced at him shortly before Sehun was forced to walk out from the room.

 

 They walked through an endless corridor with a dim light illuminating the area. There was a huge door at the end of the path, the man who was with Sehun opened the door and they entered the room. Behind the door was a grand and extravagant room. The man pushed Sehun so he was on his knees.

 

 "Kai, I brought him, I'll wait outside," the man announced and walked outside of the room, closing the door behind him. Sehun looked at the man named 'Kai' that behind the table. He looked at Sehun but to Sehun it seemed more like a glare.

 

 Sehun also glared back at him with a cold look in his eyes. Kai had a bored look, his tanned skin made him look even more ier. Two buttons of his shirt were ed revealing his collarbone, his raven black hair covered most of his left chocolate brown eye.

 

Sure Sehun he doesn't have a problem with this kind of man, mafia is apart of life. Seeing the man in front of him, he was sure he was one of those heartless mafia leaders.

 

 "Are you done staring at me?" Kai spoke with a cold voice. 

 

 "So, when can I get out of this hell?" Sehun asked as calmly as possible, his eyes still fixed on Kai.

 

 Kai stood up from his chair and slowly walked towards Sehun. "Who said you could go?" 

 

 "I don't see any suitable reason to keep me here," Sehun replied. Kai was now at eye level with Sehun, looking at him with the same bored expression.

 

 "Me too, I also wonder why I keep you here. I can just kill you if you want me to when your parents sell you to pay their debt," Kai said with a smirk across his face. 

 

 Sehun's expression changed, rage and hatred showed on his face. His own biological parents sold him to save their own lives. They who used to be Sehun's home and family, left and betrayed him.

 

 Sehun stood up and tried to kick Kai in his face but Kai quickly caught Sehun's leg with a stable grip. "You're more thin than when I saw you back then. I guess four days without food still gives you strength."

 

 "Four days?" Sehun questioned, hitting the floor when Kai pushed him.

 

 "Tao must've hit you really hard I guess. You were out cold for a day." Kai leaned towards Sehun, his hot breath fanning Sehun's bare neck making him shudder a little. "Well, time's up, I have something to do. Nice to see you Sehun."

 

 Kai stood up and brushed the dust off his clothes. Sehun's stomach made a sound, begging to be filled with food. Kai looked at him and Sehun quickly looked elsewhere.

 

 Kai sauntered towards the small table beside his working table and poured some milk into a bowl, placing it in front of Sehun. Sehun look up at him with a confused look.

 

 "Go on, drink it and I'll give you some food later," Kai said, still wearing the same bored look but somehow his face change a little.

 

 "How do I drink it if my hands are tied behind my back, you idiot," Sehun spat, hatred showing all over his face. Why? Because he really hated the person in front of him right now, something about the man makes Sehun feel small.

 

 "I didn't say you could use your hands," Kai spoke with a smirk on his face. "A dog should behave like one, don't you think so?"

 

 Sehun could feel his blood boiling and he was about to see red. "You bastard."

 

 Sehun tried to stand but his weak, trembling legs made him fall back onto the ground. Kai leaned down towards Sehun, making him face Kai and forcing his mouth open. Sehun's mouth slightly parted open and the next thing he knew was the milk entering his mouth and travelling down his throat, some of it escaped his mouth and dripped down his pale chin. He started coughing after Kai finished pouring the last of the milk into his mouth.

 

 "What are you-" Sehun was cut off when Kai tilted his chin to face him again, and unexpectedly some milk at the corner of Sehun's mouth. 

 

 "Good dog."