The first and last chapter

Christmas Eve with Miss Seo

“Practicing?”

“Shut up Yul”

“Practicing what? You still sound so creepy. I wonder if you enter Miss Seo’s Class to learn or to flirt”

“Yah! I went there to learn of course. It’s just I fell for Miss Seo”

“Whatever! Anyway, I need to go. What do you want for Christmas Eve?”

“My Seohyun…”

She tried to throw a pillow straight in my face but I ducked it expertly and save myself together with my guitar. Then she left.

“I wonder where Seohyun is at this moment”

Since tomorrow is Christmas day, Seohyun will be with me and maybe go out for a date, KYAAH~ I’m so excited! But today I think she is in her house, or maybe buying foods for the night, or with her friends, or with some guy friends… No, that’s a no, no. I am her girlfriend so I should know where she is

“My Hyunie~ where are you? ~” Sent! I pressed the sent button happily and smiled thinking about her.

“Can you text that without reading? And please stop using that choding aegyo voice!”

“Sica-unnie?!” I jumped from my seat and my guitar almost tumbled down but luckily I have tight grip to it. “W-what are you doing here?”

“Seobang texted me to wait here” then she grabbed the guitar from my hold “It seems like your busy practicing something”

“Yeah, well I want to create a song for Hyunie” I rubbed the back of my nape and I’m pretty sure I’m blushing. I am always like this when Seohyun is the topic.

“I see…” then she plucked some notes in the guitar. Then the room is in silence except for Jessica-unnie’s plucking.

“Are you with her this Christmas?”

“Yup, our first Christmas together~” I lay myself down the couch occupying the whole space and placing my legs to unnie’s lap.

“Unnie what happened on your first Christmas Eve with Yuri-unnie?” I started to ask question while waiting for Seohyun’s text reply.

“Well… you’re still young at that time and you always want to stay beside your unnie. And we can’t really do anything about that and I’m kinda jealous at that time. Then we showed you the foods and you just stay inside the kitchen eating alone. We finally have a lone time”

“Yeah, yeah, I still remember that. But actually Yuri-unnie whispered some threat to me that’s why I was quieted down at the kitchen” we both laughed at that silly moment. And thinking about that, Yuri-unnie is a romantic person for her girlfriend. I really hate Jessica-unnie at that time because she was so cold but when I knew more about her, I discovered that she is the warmest person.

“How about you what can you do for your Seohyun?” she drop the guitar carefully at the table beside and caress my leg.

“Uhmmm… actually I don’t know where she is” I pressed my head down the couch then put my hands in my face.

“Tsk, tsk you are not a very romantic person Yoong. Why don’t you go to her house and look for her?”

“I don’t want to leave you” I sat beside her and rested my head on her shoulder

“Oww… what a sweet sister, I am fine here. I can entertain myself in every way, this is the biggest and amusing house I know” she turned her head to me and smiled so sweet to assure me.

“Really? Wow thank you unnie!” I hugged her petite body and kiss every inch of her face, of course except for her lips.

“Okay, okay, stop it! Yuri will explode if she saw you” I smiled to her and stood up and prepare myself to go out. Then I saw Jessica-unnie picked something behind her, a hand band with large ribbon design, she put it cutely on her.

“What’s that? ‘To Yuri’?” I read the hanging tag

“This is my gift to Yuri. Myself” she said in a cute tone.

“Owwkaaaay… well I need to go” I picked my coat and waved goodbye to unnie. At the door, I meet Yuri-unnie. I smiled and whisper to her: “You’re lucky at your gift” Her face was confused and she doesn’t know what I was saying. I waved goodbye to her and walked passed to her.

The wind outside is colder than before. I put my coat and put my hand in my pocket to reduce the cool feeling. This is actually colder than Jessica-unnie.

It’s been five minutes since I texted her and she’s still not answering. I decided to walk since Seohyun and her family moved near her Music studio. Their house is well lit and I saw from their window that there are people inside. I knocked at the door and I felt nervous and my heart pumped vigorously. I wait in front of the door when I hear someone from the inside said ‘Wait’.

“Oh Yoona, come inside it is cold outside” it is Papa Seo, hehehe Papa Seo, I mean Mr. Seo opened the door.

“Ani, I want to ask if Seohyun is there. I just wanted to see her” I always felt uneasy whenever Mr. Seo is in front of me. I always show my puppy eyes.

“Seohyun is not here. She is with her childhood friend, uhmm… Yonghwa. He asked Seohyun if she can show the town to him since he wants to have vacation here” I felt the guilty tone from Mr. Seo. I think he doesn’t want to say those to me. “I-If you want, just wait inside”

She is with him? With a guy… in Christmas Eve? I’m broke.

“N-no Mr. Seo, I just want to check if she is here” I felt so sad and the cold weather isn’t helping, it just makes me sadder. A childhood friend? I think I can’t win a contest against him. He knew Seohyun more than me, they share many unforgettable moments, and maybe he has romantic feelings for Seohyun. I want to cry.

I sat at a near bench and just watch the lights around. It’s a great season to be happy but why I felt the opposite? And I texted her ten minutes ago but she haven’t replied to me. Then I was startle when I felt my phone from my pocket vibrate. I took my phone and I received a text message from… Seohyun. Yay! Cheer up! Am I bipolar or something? I should avoid hanging out with Jessica-unnie, she influenced me.

I am sorry I didn’t reply to you immediatelyL. My friend asked me if I can show the town. Don’t worry I am in the house now…

In the house? I’m in front of your house Seohyunnie and I haven’t seen you. Are you cheating on me or what? And the fact that she lied to me make my blood boil. I should do something, sitting here won’t change this sad feeling. I looked around if there is a sign of Seohyun or Yonghwa. In a music store not so far from here, I saw two figures checking on some guitar. I smirked then I picked a hat and big sunglasses and face mask from my coat, yeah you can’t tell what’s inside my coat.

“Mommy, why is this noona wearing sunglasses? There is no sun now.”

“Honey, let her do what she want. Maybe she is drunk” a kid and mother walked pass me. Tch, I don’t give a sh*t about them. I walked casually to that music store carefully not to do suspicious things.

I act like checking on some instruments, and checking them at the same time using my peripheral view. I can see that the both of them glance to me so I quickly turned away. I saw Seohyun whisper something to that guy then they both chuckle. Argh!!! So annoying, I will give you a punishment later Seo Juhyun. *insert smirking Yoona*

“Yongie, I want ice cream I know a place” I heard Seohyun then they leave the music store. Yongie? Don’t you dare lay a finger to my Seohyun.

They stop in my favorite ice cream shop, of all places? You choose my favorite shop. They look so happy together!!! My grip on this thing tightens argh!!!

“Uhmmm… Miss, please, don’t destroy our decorations. We put so much effort making that”

“S-sorry it is just so beautiful, I want to bring some in my home” ehehehe lame excuse then I saw the man shook his head and fix their decoration.

I follow them inside the shop, and what the heck ice cream shop? The weather can kill because of coldness and they will order ice cream? But I remember that this shop has coffees and teas too especially in the season like this.

“Uhmm… my usual order” I tried to deepen my voice but failed at the end.

“Usual order?”

“I mean triple chocolate ice cream” I said then look at Seohyun but I saw them laughing, they look so happy again, but I guess they didn’t notice me

“Here’s your order Miss” then the girl placed my order with her suspicious look to me.

“What? You can leave now” I whispered not wanting Seohyun to hear me

“Miss Yoona, why do you order ice cream with this weather?” the girl leaned closer to me as I glare to her

“Why do you know me? A-and what do you care I want to have cold after this” am I that obvious? She just shook her head and finally left me, but I have another problem: how can I eat this without removing my face mask?

“Pabo” and so I just stare at my ice cream and so I decided to just lift my mask while I scoop this cold treat… sounds possible.

I watched at them while my left hand lift my face mask and my right shoves in my mouth but still I manage to cover my mouth from everyone’s eyes.

Then I saw that guy stand up and wave good bye to Seohyun. They have final laughter then he leave. I follow that guy by my eyes as he left the shop. Then shift to Seohyun, I saw her looking at me. I looked away and acted like nothing happened. Her eyes never leave me… I guess I was busted so I remove my mask and hat and sunglasses then show my puppy eyes. I saw her sighed then went to my table.

“What are you doing here?” but I guess she didn’t notice me, with that tone she was surprised.

“I-I followed you…”

“Why?”

“Because it’s Christmas Eve and I haven’t seen you. By the way you’re so beautiful tonight; you changed your hair color?”

“You can get sick by eating that”

I pouted and continue to shove the cold treat.

“I will not kiss you if you get cold” as she said those words, I immediately move away my ice cream still with my puppy eyes.

“Why are you following me? Are you jealous that I am with other guy?” she moved her chair closer to me then rests her chin in my shoulder.

“I’m not; I just want to know where you are”

“You’re jealous~ My Yoongie is jealous~” she hugged my waist then scooted closer to my face until I feel her breathe.

“Hyunnie, we’re in public” I warned her

“I don’t care, I will not move until my girlfriend won’t admit that she is jealous”

“Then let’s stay like this” I crossed my arms and I accidentally, I repeat ‘accidentally’, touched that soft part. I retracted quickly but she scooted closer until her lips touched my neck.

“Then stay”

“Argh!!! Let’s leave. I am telling you we’re in public and I don’t want anyone to see us” I held her hand then grabbed her to leave the shop. I don’t care if her giggles were teasing and my face is all red, all I want is her and only her.

I slowed down as we walk in the street and just savor her hand intertwined to me. I love the scent and the warm coming from her at this cold season.

“You are jealous to him right?”

“I already told you, I am not”

“I will kiss you if you say the truth”

“Yeah, I am jealous”

“I really, really, really love my Yoongie”

Then we reached the bench in front of her house. We sit there for a while and I still didn’t release her hand.

“Next time don’t go out with someone without my permission. And don’t lie to me again”

“Overprotective, eh? And about me lying, no I didn’t lie. It is just we stopped for a while in a music store and go home after but we notice a pretty suspicious lady spying on us. So I thought of confirming who was that spy so we went to ice cream shop.” She positioned herseld

“Hmmm-mmm… so what are we going to do for tomorrow, Christmas Day?”

“Let’s have a date?”

“But I have something more interesting in mind”

“What?”

“In bed… you and me… alone…” I crossed my arms again feeling that soft part again and pressing my elbow slowly, teasing her.

“What are you thinking? You byuntae” she retracted and crossed her arms covering her chest

“What? We’re in right age, you know in bed, just you and me, cuddling. What are you thinking? Owww… so you’re more byuntae than me?”

*DIIING~ DOOONG~*

“Oh it’s 12am”

Seohyun hugged my neck and her face is just inches apart. I secretly picked something from my coat and place it over our heads.

“Kiss me under the mistletoe” I pointed the thing above us using my lips. She smiled then mashed her lips to mine. I smiled between our kiss then s my hand in her waist as she deepen her lips to mine.

“Ehem!”

“Papa Seo, I mean Mr. Seo?!” I immediately part Seohyun when Mr. Seo got my attention.  And my big eyes went bigger to see him that he saw us kissing. Whose father will be happy if someone is kissing his daughter in front of their house? But Seohyun’s hand was still in my neck and she seems not affected by Mr. Seo’s presence.

“Why don’t you go inside first before kissing” I saw Mr. Seo’s brow’s twitch

“O-okay, after you Mr. amph---“ Seohyun attached her lips again and this time I can’t respond, Mr. Seo is still here.

“J-Ju---“ I think saying her name was a big mistake. She used her tongue to enter my mouth as I can feel her aggressiveness.

“Why? If Appa is around you won’t kiss me?” she pouted and her face is so cute when she is angry, she says her face was awkward when she was angry but for me that’s cute.

“You’re naughty huh? No worries, Yoongie will punish you in behalf of Santa” I whispered to her seductively as I grabbed her out of the bench to go inside their house.

“Merry Christmas Yoongie, I love you~”

“Love you too, Seobaby”


 

So it ends here... nope?... maybe another?... nope?... hmmm...

If someone will comment down an idea...

Actually this chapter is an idea from a comment at Music Class with Miss Seo fic it says:

FZ_DracoHart:

Chapter 1: What is better than cute stalker Yoong~~~?

Aww so FLUFFEEEEH! >_<

 

And I said to myself:

"A jealous stalker Yoong..." 

Then it took me months before creating another chapter...

So comment all you want

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Time check: 11:06 PM it is still Christmas Day

Hope you like it!!!

Sorry for errors