1 O F 1

Little gift

 

I found someone
I’d like to make good food for
I’m not very good at cooking,
But I’m working on it

Lovelyz – a choo

 

***​

 

28 dec 2015

 

“FINALLY!”

 

Jisoo smiles at the small tart cake that he just made in front of him, along with two jars of cookies he done yesterday... after 6 burnt cake and other fail attempt he finally done one cake that hopefully eatable.

Jisoo stares at the cake and the cookies, smiling as he remembers the face of this junior he likes, and remembering minghao’s words making him more hopeful that this special guy will love his present.

 

“hm? The only thing I know is, he likes to eat.. I think food as present will do good?”

 

Ah, how he can’t wait for tomorrow’s school Christmas party.

 

***

 

29 dec 2015

 

But...

 

“So... what are you doing here and not there in the west wing, giving this present to him?”

 

Jisoo sighs and put his head on the cafeteria table, ignoring his best friend’s question. How can he give his present if his target was always in the middle of girls ocean? And there he saw those pretty seniors too, lizzy and nana in the crowd. There’s no way he can win over them.

 

“Hello? Seungcheol to jisoo?” seungcheol flick the younger’s forehead to gain his attention, and weirdly it doesn’t works. Jisoo stays still, and let out another sigh, before looking up at seungcheol, not realising someone is actually walked into the cafeteria and stands behind him, smiling at seungcheol.

“I never actually had a chance, right? That one time mingyu being nice to me because I look pitiful, didn’t me? Get hits by his basket ball...”

 

Seungcheol blinks, and open his mouth to say something but jisoo beat him to it.

 

“I feel so stupid now... should have listened to jeonghan hyung... he’s my hyung after all...”

 

With that jisoo let out a sigh again and burry his face in his folded arms on the table. Let out muffled words.

 

“w-what?” seungcheol asked.

“You can have them... eat them...” jisoo ssaid a little louder.

 

But seungcheol never had a chance to say something because someone beat him to it again.

 

“I thought those are for me, jisoo hyung?”

 

Jisoo blinks and seungcheol rolls his eyes, standing up, and leave his best friend with the special guy he likes. Jisoo looks up and finds mingyu taking seungcheol seat while smiling.

 

“I came to get my present heheheh” mingyu smiles wide, showing his canine teeth.

 

Jisoo blinks and slowly hands mingyu his cake and cookies, before looking away.

 

“You know? Your brothers came to me and said if I made you cry they’ll be the one to prepare my grave and things?” mingyu said, taking one of the cookie and eat it.

“They what?!”

 

Jisoo can’t believe that jeonghan and hansol really did talk to mingyu; he thought that they were just all talk.

 

“but,” mingyu said, looking up at jisoo and smiles. “I don't think I have the heart to make my princess cry.”

 

Again, jisoo blinks and without he knowing, his cheek reddened, making mingyu smiles softly. Maybe jisoo didn’t know but, mingyu the school famous guy actually likes him for a long time, since they were in the junior high.

 

“I like you so much hyung...” mingyu said, looking a little hesitant.

“Eh?”

“To be honest! I like you since we’re in junior high okay! I saw you playing with kids and I just loved how you look so sweet and things, since then I became your number one stalker, I know what you like, what you hate, what you afraid of! I know it sound sooo soooo creepy, but I love you so much hyung, remember last valentine? You gave me chocolate right? I can’t event eat that chocolate hyung! So, say jisoo hyung... would you give us a chance?”

 

And there, jisoo burst out laughing, making mingyu blinks in confusion.

 

“You talk so fast that you could pass as a rapper mingyu-ya” jisoo said between his laughter. “This is so random that we were just sitting here and suddenly you confess like that... and I thought I’m close to tears up...” jisoo continue, smiling when he sees mingyu blushed.

“so...” mingyu trailed off.

“so?...” jisoo tilt his head smiling.

“be my boyfriend jisoo hyung?”

“gladly!”

 

With that mingyu smiles and take jisoo’s hand and intertwined their fingers together, taking another bite of the cookie jisoo gave him. And jisoo never can picture how happy he was that time.