Christmas Special: Yulsic

Christmas Special

Yuri POV

I was cooking dinner while listening to songs when I felt my phone vibrate on my trousers’ pocket. I took it out and saw a group chat message.

Taeyeon: Guys, let’s gather on my home to night

Replies came almost instant from other members. No matter how busy we are we make time to meet whenever we can. That is our number one rule since we went our own ways. I replied to the group chat when I felt pair of arms wrapped around my waist and place a small kiss on my neck.

“Hmmmm” I just hummed and turn my head to kiss her.

“Did you get the message too?” my fiancé mumbled while kissing my neck. I don’t know her obsession with my neck. She loves to kiss and nibble it.

“Yeah I just read it. We’ll have to leave in 2 hours I think” I said.

“Hmm then better we get ready” She suddenly stopped kissing me and stepped back.

Oh no you just didn’t stop…

“YA! where do you think you are going huh?”

“Well, we have to get ready if we need to meet them on time. I am going to wash now” She didn’t even turn and walked away leaving me hanging.

 “What about me?” I shout when I heard she climbed up stairs.

“I never said you can’t join me” She shouts back and I can hear her teasing tone.  

Aish! Seriously, that girl will be death of me.

I quickly turned off the stove and ran after my fiancée, Jessica Jung.

  ……………………………………….

We were standing in front of Taeyeon’s home waiting for her to open the door.

“So, what’s the excuse for coming late this time huh?” Taeyeon asked while hugging me.

“Mmmm traffic?” I said and walked inside without waiting for Taeyeon’s reply because I am blushing.

That came out as a question. Dammit!

“You expect me to believe that, seriously Yuri?” I heard Taeyeon shout behind me.

“You gave that excuse 100 times already. You need to work on your imagination, baby” Jessica whispered and I grinned at her.

“Jessica Unni” “Jessie” “Yuri Unni”  Everyone hugged and kissed when we enter the living room.

“Hey guys. I can’t believe you all came” I said when I sat on the chair after long greetings and hugging session.

“We wouldn’t miss it for the world, Yuri” Sooyoung said smiling. Others nodded their head.

“So when did you came back Yoona. I thought you are still in China. Shooting that movie?”

“I am still shooting that, Unni. I just asked for a break for few days”

When we disband Girls Generation everyone found their own path. Actually we did not disband Girls Generation, we just stopped releasing albums and promotions every year. But we are already planning to release an album next year with our own music and songs.

Yoona and Sooyoung became actresses and Sunny worked as a radio dj. But she manages her father’s company now and also she is in the management of SM Ent after Mr. Sooman died. Seohyun is also an actress but mostly she does musicals and song writing. She has written songs even when we promote as Girls Generation. At first we were surprised because our maknea never express her feelings and her song lyrics seem her way of showing her real feelings.

Since Jessica’s Blanc & Éclair become a success, she asked me to work with her. At first I didn’t want to do that because it’s like I am taking advantage of our relationship. But I decided to help her when I realized she really wanted me there. We studied about fashion when we decided to disband Girls Generation. I help her with designing new clothing lines because I can understand her better than anyone and our taste match well.

“Sunny! When you are going to get marry huh? We thought you were joking when you said you won’t get marry on shows at that time” Tiffany asked Sunny who is busy drinking wine and eating snacks. She was reaching for wine bottle when Tiffany asked that and she froze for a moment and leaned back on the sofa.

Why she look nervous?

She cleared before “mm actually guys. I have to tell you something”

She closed her eyes for a minute like she is preparing to reveal something.

“Ya! Don’t tell me you already married someone. What the hell Sunny. How could you do that” Sooyoung start her usual drama standing and shouting at Sunny.

“Unni” Seohyun grabbed Sooyoung’s arm preventing Sooyoung from hitting Sunny. But Tiffany already hit Sunny on arm and glares at her.

“Sunny? Is that true? But you didn’t even have a boyfriend or did you date behind our back?”

“Sunny! We thought you love us as sisters” I shout at her and was going to get up when Sica stopped me and shook her head.

Does she know about it?

“Did you know about it?” I whispered at Sica. I was hurt because she hid that from me.

“I knew about it today. Just wait until she explain Yul” She hugged my hand and leaned to me.

Everyone start talking at the same time and I can tell Sunny’s face turn red by minute.

Oh oh that’s not a good sign. That means…

“Will you shut the up and let me talk”

Well, now you know what that means. She turns red when she is angry and her drunkenness doesn’t help too. Room felt silent finally and everyone looked at her with mouth hanging open.

“Thank you” She clapped her hand and took a deep breath.

“Like I said I have to tell you something. And no. I didn’t get married. Who do you think I am huh? You don’t even trust me that much? ” She glared at Sooyoung who looked down with shame.

“I like someone. He works as a dancing instructor in SM ent. We went out few times now” She said blushing.

Waah? Sunny is blushing? 

“Are…. You blushing? Wow! That’s a first” Seohyun said and smirked at Sunny. Sunny rolled her eyes at her.

“Finally! Our Sunny is in loveeeee” Sooyoung sang in high tone and hugged Sunny tightly.

Did I tell you my friends have bipolar disorder?

Well their mood changes from anger to happy within a minute.

 “So who is that guy? When you are going to introduce him to us huh?” Hyo-yeon asked as she drags Sooyoung away from Sunny.

“His name is Kim Jongin. He is 30 years old. I’ll introduce you to him later ok? I need to sort out my feelings first. You know I don’t want to rush in to a relationship”

Everyone nodded their head. Although we promised not to hide anything, we won’t force to tell too.

“We are really happy for you Sunny. You deserve to be happy and I hope you’ll make a good decision. And we are here if you want to talk ok?” I said smiling.

“awwww! Since when you become so matured huh? You sound like our maknea” Taeyeon said grinning like a dorky kid.

“Unni, that sounds like an insult somehow” Seohyun said pouting.

“Ya! only you are immature kid here. I was always like this” I flicked her forehead.


“Ya! you just……” she was trying to get back at me but stopped when I quickly leaned behind Sica and merong at her. But she can’t do anything because Sica is glaring at Taeyeon.

“Don’t you dare hurt my Yul, Taeyeon”

“b..but she start all that” now she is whining.

“I don’t care who did what. Keep your hands off my fiancé”

“No needs to brag you have a fiancé, Sica Unni. Let’s stop fighting. We have to celebrate” Yoona said while walking toward the dvd player.

“Finally! Boring chats are over. It’s party time” Hyo-yeon shouts while dancing in the middle of living room. Thank god! Taeyeon already pulled chairs to a corner making space to dance.

“Aigoo. You dance 24/7 and want to dance more, Hyo?” Sooyoung said but she is already dancing like crazy with Hyo-yeon.

“That’s different, Soo. I can’t dance just as I want with those brats. I just teach them to dance” Everyone laugh at Hyo for her choice of words.

Yes. You guessed right. She is a dancing instructor in her own dancing academy. Next few hours we spent time dancing and talking with girls. You would think they are calmer since they are almost 30 years old, but they are still dorky kids I met 15 years ago. They shout, tease and fight with each other. But you can tell they love each other so much with just looking at their eyes.

I sat on the sofa when I felt like I can’t even stand anymore. I pulled Sica toward me and made her sat on my lap. I am so exhausted because I danced for more than an hour. She leaned to me and I hugged her from behind and placed my chin on her shoulder.

“Are you tired baby?” I asked as I kiss behind her ear. She hummed and closed her eyes. Our peaceful moment interrupted by Kim choding shouting Merry Christmas since it is Christmas Eve. Everyone wished hugging each other and kissing.

“I am tired. But there is nowhere on earth I’d rather be”