Pt.1

Turning Tables
"Have you seen this?!" I took my phone and placed it right in front of his eyes.
"What have you been thinking?!" I was almost crying.
"Calm down babe." Yoongi got up and looked at me.
"Is it a joke?" I looked at the article on my phone and throw it at him.
"Why did you post this?!" I yelled but Yoongi remained silent.
"It's just a picture." Suga stared at me.
"Right, a picture with both of us." I rolled my eyes.
"You know how your company is gonna react, why did you post this picture?!" Suga quickly walked up to me.
"Because I love you and I can't hide you." He gently caressed my cheeks as he talked and stared deeply into my eyes.
"You know I don't want to be exposed like that... I'm not from the same world as you" I looked down.
"You are mine, that's only what matters. Only us." He kissed me, I closed my eyes and forgot everything for a moment. 
 
They day after Yoongi  went to his company to train like every day.
"Come with me, I need your support to train properly." He smiled at me and took my hand to keep me off bed.
I was worried as I didnt know how ppl were gonna react, me being exposed as Yoongi's girlfriend. 
Yoongi could see my worried eyes and my frowning.
He held my hand tightly and whispered to me.
"I love you, that's all matters." I kissed his cheek one last time and we walked out the apartment.
 
As we  walked through the streets holding hands and I felt looks on us from some school girls.
I held him tighter, I wanted to hide behind him like a little girl but I knew I had to take responsibilities. I put my chin up and walked with confidence as those girls kept glaring at us and taking pictures of us.
We got to the company and went to the practice room, Namjoon and Jimin were waiting and the room got silent as we got in.
"Hi guys..." I felt awkward talking to them,  they were my friends but I could feel Namjoon despise me and Jimin looking at me from a distance.
"What's wrong?" I walked up to them but they both wouldnt come closer.
"You could have told us." Jimin talk in a monotone voice.
"Err..." 
"Yes we could have." Yoongi cut me off and went by my side to put his harm around my waist.
I saw namjoon rolling eyes and Jimin put his hands into fist as he remained silent, I couldn't believe it.
"Yoongi... the CEO wants to talk to you." Namjoon broke the silence.
"I won't be long." Yoongi whispered to me, he kissed my cheek as he took off his arm and left.
The room became silent again.
"I'm sorry..." I didn't know what to say.
"Can you leave?" Namjoon asked me.
"What?!"
"Look, I think you spent too much time here. Yoongi needs to focus during training, so please?" He showed me the door.
"Are you both gonna be like that?" I asked in disbelief but they stayed silent.
I didn't move and looked at them disgusted.
"You're wasting our time! Get out!" Namjoon suddenly raised his voice, I couldnt stand it, I slapped him the second he spoke.
I was pissed and I left the room slamming the door.
I didnt know what to do, I decided to to go to see Yoongi at his CEO office.
"I don't care." I didn't enter the room but I could here from outside.
"Yoongi you have to break up with her!" I heard and my heart almost broke.
"No way!" He answered right away.
"But don't you understand?! This scandal is a huge deal for your image and your fans are not liking it! Don't you care?!" The CEO got angry.
"So what?" The ceo couldn't answer.
"Is the quality of my music gonna change? Am I gonna change? Huh?" Yoongi looked at him waiting for an answer. He got up and left the room.
He went back to the practice room, he didnt see me as I hid in the hallway, covering my mouth.
I looked down, I couldnt look at anyone or anything, I felt like trash and I didnt feel welcomed there anymore.
I went out the company and walked, walked till my eyes got so blurry I couldnt see anymore.
I landed on a wall and curled up to my knees.
I let it all out, my tears falling down , my breath shorten and me sobbing till my lungs hurt.
Suddenly I heard my phone ringing, I wiped my eyes and saw it was Suga calling me. 
"Crystal? Where are you?! What happened?!" He yelled through the phone.
He kept asking questions and I didnt want to talk.
"Yoongi, I love you." He remained silent as I talked. 
I rubbed my eyes with the palm of my hand waiting for an answer but I could only hear him sigh.
"Come on! Where are you?!" I could imagine him going crazy and it made me grinned a bit as I hung up the phone.
I curled up again and I didnt want to move.
Suddenly I felt a very light pat on my head and looked up.
"Oh?" I realized it was raining, my body got covered by the rain and my tears blended with it on my face.
My makeup slowly melted down my cheeks and I looked like a mess, I finally decided to move and walked near a small restaurant to dry and think.
I came in and directly asked for a towel, I went to the bathroom, took of my jacket and tried to take off the melted mascara under my eyes in front of the mirror. 
"Look at you, you think you deserve him?" I heard a voice next to me, I looked at the girl taking and raised my eyebrow.
That girl was pretty, sure, but she had that attitude making her wanna shut up. 
I just laughed and didn't say anything.
"You can laugh all you want..." She grabbed me by my wrist.
"But you're over." I looked at her hand on me and slowly looked all the way up and stared at her.
"I'll decide when I'm over." I said and pushed her on the ground.
I approached her, getting on my knees to be the same level.
"Who are you anyway?" I took her chin to make her look at me.
She didn't answer.
"Right! No one..." I laughed and walked out.
I didn't want to be scared or cry anymore so I walked back to the company.
 
"Why did she come back again?" Namjoon said annoyed as he saw me coming in.
"Crystal!" Yoongi stared at me and seemed relieved.
"You're gonna regret this!" I got upset.
"I thought you were my friends! But after all..." I was in disbelief and rolled my eyes.
"... I guess I judged wrongly." I sighed.
I looked at Jimin, still looking at me from a distance but I knew he wanted to talk and say something.
I walked out the room anyway but Yoongi caught me back.
"Leave me alone!"
"You're reacting exactly how they want you to react." He seemed desperate and only wanted to hug me.
"Can't you see I'm hurting?!" My eyes got watery. 
"We used to be happy and in love but look at us now..." I smiled in irony.
"You ruined everything." I said as I gave him back his couple ring, he threw it on the floor and hugged me.
I held him tight, closing my eyes so I could feel closer to him one last time.
We held back a bit and before I knew it Yoongi kissed me tenderly with few words escaping his mouth.
"I love you." 
I grinned in satisfaction knowing he would always be mine.
I re-opened my eyes and saw Jimin watching us, I caressed gently Yoongi's hair while looking at Jimin. 
I bit my lip and smiled at him. 
I knew now, I had some kind of power.