Chapter 1

Never play with the darkness

Jungkook's been walking around for hours. He was cold and he wanted to go home.

This whole activity was fun when it started but now he was just trapped in this creepy place with no where to run. It felt like he was going in circles.

"Haven't i been here before?" He said exasperated.

He had his fun terrifying his hyungs at first but now all the noise from them was gone and all he can hear aside from the loud thumping of his heartbeat was nothing but silence.

It was so silent that he feared he was going deaf if it wasn't for the sound of his labored breathing.

"Hyung! V Hyung! Jimin hyung!" He shouted to the endless darkness that stretched in front of him.

"Jin Hyung! Rapmon Hyung! Suga hyung! Hobie hyung!" He was getting desperate he was cold and scared and he was down to a bar left of his camera. Any longer and he would be left with nothing but darkness.

After walking around for another 30 minutes trying in vain to look for an exit, he finally settled on sitting down to calm his nerves.

But calming his nerves is no easy task. Especially when all he has left is the noises in the dark.

He only rested for about a minute when he heard a whispering voice to his left.

It was so silent, so unclear. He couldn't make out what it was saying.

"Hey who's there?!" He said fear lacing his voice

Jungkook doesn't get scared easily, but the fact that he's been here for what felt like hours. He knows something's going on and he doesn't wanna stay long enough to find out.

Thinking that he wouldn't accomplish anything just by sitting around, he stood up and dusted his pants and held his camera tightly like a life line.

He walked around for a while until he got to a familiar place.

It was the place where they filmed, but a lot of things were missing.

The cameras, the lights, they were gone. The rest of Bangtan was gone as well. All that was there was a shovel, a broken vase and the unending darkness.

He was alone.

Jungkook felt like crying. His last hope of company was gone. He really was alone.

Suddenly the light from the camera started flickering. Jungkook started to panic when he looked down to the screen and saw that battery indicator blinking red.

He shook it a little and the light steadied again and he relaxed a little.

He really needed to get out of here.

For what felt like forever he saw light shining from a few meters away.

Light meant freedom. It was probably a way out side.

He ran as fast as his legs can carry him and saw a wall. The wall had a hole in it where moonlight was creeping in.

He was disheartened.

He couldn't break a wall.

He desperately felt the wall for anything that he could break when saw it.

A part of the wall was hollow, all he needed was for something solid to break it with.

"The shovel!" He ran back as fast as he could to the filming site and grabbed the shovel and sprinted back.

He stepped in front of the hollow wall and braced himself and swung the shovel with all his might.

The wall shattered and made a small hole he can crawl through.

"You can't..."

He heard that same voice but louder this time. He was startled and frantically looked around for the voice but saw no one.

"Im outta here" he said and crawled out of the wall.

What Jungkook didn't see was a face that could barely be seen from the darkness.

It whispered " you can't go...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
you can't"