P R O L O G U E

Question and Answer (Q & A) [editing]

P R O L O G U E 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuuKhiWkvYI1SzzXGqVcO

 

You eyed the over-flowing white dress in front of you,noting how much you hated it and how it's sofisticated and classy details disgusted you.Chae Ri,who was part of an elite school for girls told you she needed an assistant for setting up the decorations and for saying a certain speech about the stocks of the needed supplies of South Korea,and the Military control as well."What does that even mean..."You mumbled to yourself,not amused by the situation.Why have you agreed on it despite the hatred you displayed?Simple,it offered 5,000,000 won for the payment.You have always wanted to buy yourself your own apartment with your own money,however,working at a coffee shop as the employee of a bossy,airhead teenager didn't always have the benefits of it.

 

"Hey bestie~!"Chae Ri sang as she came in the room,holding an unbelievably huge shopping bag.You gapped at it,you rubbed your eyes harshly,making sure it wasn't a dream.Some handsome henchmen and women followed her into the room.They gave you ice cold stares,you shivered at their eye-contact.Then they suddenly gave you a cute and soft smile.You shivered at the sudden change of mood,you wondered if they were really being real or they were just payed to.

 

"Who are they,Riri?"You asked,getting up the sofa slowly,clearly afraid from the eyes of everyone pinned to you,oh,also the attention by the way.You gulped and eyed everyone across the room,time had seem to stop at that moment.You were afraid of strangers,your past traumatically affected you.You bit your lip,trying not to cry and act unprofessionally in front of like,7 people.Instead,you had plastered your almost tearful expression with your famous dimpled smiles.

 

"Oh,they're the people from that fabulous salon I've been to.Remember Flora?She's the girl I begged to come here and make you extra beautiful for tonight!"She squealed like a fangirl praising her oppa for doing something seductive,like lifting his shirt or something.

 

"What!?It's tonight!?"You almost had slipped and had your face kiss the ground,you forgot.You just remembered you had your computer project,English powerpoint presentation,chemistry homework,language and arts group assignment due tomorrow.Plus with the math,science,home economic livelihood education,geography,social studies and biology test tomorrow.You had to do everything today,which you did,which was super early in the morning.You shamelessly drowned yourself in numerous cups of coffee to be awake.You had everything finished,you were obsessed with winning in everything and learning fast.

 

It was your goal,and you weren't embarrassed about it.Your goal this school year was to beat Yun Jouri and Joshua Hong,who were both in your class and aiming to be the next person to enter Brainiac Rama,a contest where the smartest of the smart entered your class for the ultimate quizbee.You could care less about the power 3,aka Seungcheol,Jihoon and Hansol.

 

You can distract Jihoon by having a few talks and flirts with him,Chae Ri and Lu Na said you were pretty good at it.Throw out Vernon by posting all of his videos about science,remember 'kidney function is not a right,it's a privilage'.When you found that video in your father's computer,you had laughed so hard that your voice had been gone,but it's ok.You looked like a retarded seal while clapping like a maniac,your father found it cute,though.

 

But you don't know what to do with Seungcheol though,he loves mysteries when he was younger,and that's how he became one.

 

"Hey!I said sit here!"Chae Ri poked your side hard,making you almost fall without your hand gripping the handle of the chair beside you.

 

You rolled your eyes and you sit on the leather chair.One of the henchmen approached you and nodded,he cupped some strands  of your hair and clipped it with a hair clip.He continously did that until he had finished,he then put this white cream on your hair,then took a spray can of some sort and applied it to your.He then accompanied you to the nearest bathroom and had let your hair be showered with water droplets,small or big,it doesn't matter.It was still in your hair anyways.After that,he dried it with a blow drier and your eyes had widened when you saw your hair.

 

Instead of boring jade black,it had highlights of different kinds of brown and blonde.The black color couldn't be seen nor noticed.The process continued until you had to wear your heavy and fancy gown,Chae Ri had helped you,knowing you had wore a gown or dress for just 4 times.She changed the gown considering it was too small for you,then replaced it with a dress.You were happy about the exchange.You then stepped out of the dressing cubicle,everyone's eyes had soften when they saw you.You wore a floral dress with some lace designs on it,then white heels to make your height seem taller,despite already being tall.Then a few gold bangles with a flower crown on top of your head,your hair was curled and then the lady added some pastel pink flowers.

 

You were ready to go to the destination,all you need was a white purse,for necessities of course.You then headed off to the school Chae Ri was telling you,you wish it had gone good much to your expectation.

 

Boy,you were wrong.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuuKhiWkvYI1SzzXGqVcO

Your/Cho Hee's outfit

0981425959dfc126565cadc167568ed9.jpgbeautiful-hairstyles-for-long-hair-on-ni

ZSM832_OUT.jpgWhite-Flower-Purse-m.jpge44ed0168f64f7c6e242bb3fd448.jpg