Prologue

Childhood Crush

 

Little ga eul and Little yi jeong are playing tag in a field of flowers while their parents are watching them. Little yi jeong tried to get little ga eul but she was too fast. When she thought he was not watching she hide behind a tree but yi jeong say her and decided to scare "where is oppa" ga eul whispered. What she did not know was yi jeong was behind her and a moment later "BOO!" yi jeong shouted. Little ga eul got so scared she fell on the ground and started to cry. Little yi jeong than got worried "ga eul please don't cry" yi jeong said trying to come down ga eul. Ga eul looked up and garbed yi jeongs hand and pulled him down when he was sitting on the ground little ga eul crawled onto yi jeong's lap and leaned on his chest and cried while yi jeong was trying to sooth her "ga eul I am sorry I won't do that again" ga eul than looked up and held out her pinky "oppa you have to promise" yi jeong than took her pinky and warped his own one around her's.GA eul that up smiled at Yi jeong and ran away "oppa you are still it".Yi jeong than got up and started chasing her.

This scene did not go unnoticed by the two kids parents "those two kids look cute toghther" miss chu said "I agree" miss so. After that the two family's signed a paper engaging the two kids  " I can't wait till they are older and married making us grandchildren" said mr.so with a smile "neither can I" said mr.chu

2 Years later.

At the airport the Chu family is living for Europe while So family is there to say bye. 8 year old ga eul and 9 Yi jeong are crying and hugging each other "oppa don't forget me ok" ga eul said in between cries "I will never forget you ga eul" yi jeong said "sweetie it is time to go ga eul's" mother called yi jeong let ga eul go and stared at her face then he descended his head and kissed her forehead then both cheeks ga eul blushed "bye oppa I am going to miss you" ga eul said "bye have a safe trip and I will miss you too also ga eul remember to pick up the phone when I call and answer my video calls" yi jeong said "ok oppa bye" ga eul said she turned around and walked away yi jeong than shouted "bye ga eul I am going to miss you" ga eul turned around and waved than stepped in the plane. Everybody around them was watching the scene of the 9 year old boy and 8 year old girl they were at aw at how sweet they are to each other even in their eyes they knew they loved each other dearly even at a young.

The Chu parents and SO parents were hug each other good bye they noticed the little scene of the kids were melting away from the kids sweetness " I think we made the right decision in engaging them" mr.chu said "I think so to" mr.so said the four parents waved each other bye and parted ways. Mr.so carried yi jeong back to the car and put him in the back seat when they were driving away Yi jeong looked out the window and saw ga eul's plane taking off.

Ga eul I will miss you so much please come back to me soon your oppa will be waiting.

GA eul was in the plane that was taking off with her parents she looked and the window and thought.

Yi jeong I will come back soon please wait for me I will miss you so much.

With that the 2 kids never saw each other in person other they only saw each other in video chat. Every day of the week yi jeong would call, e-mail or video chat with her there was never a week missed and with every week the two learned to love each other more even if they were in different countries. The two kids knew since the moment the separated that the love each other and want to spend the rest of their life with each other.