1. The encounter

Werewolf Love

1.

 

The full moon rises up again. Night scent slowly fills in the mountain as all the mountain creatures had returned to their home. And then, butterflies appeared. Thousands of them. They flapped their tiny wings, as if there are light shining through them, as if everything are playing in slow motion.

 

He slowly woke up, and walked out from his cave. Not just any ordinary caves with bats in it. His cave is filled with floras, green vines sticking onto the wall, with a lot of magical light tiny creatures appeared whenever he's present.

 

Yes. Magical light creatures. This whole moutain is well known for magical creature,  and only magical creatures can have access into this mountain. They don't allow any mortal human beings coming to this particular mountain. 

 

And there is he, the guardian of this mountain. His long tail slowly appeared as he stretched himself, allowing his cold breath to be release into the air. The strongest creature in this mountain, with no other magical creature able to beat him.

 

"Ah, you're awake." He slowly turned around to the sound, and was faced with one of his friend. He let out a sigh as he messes up his blonde hair. "I was waiting for you."

 

"What do you want this time, Jungkook? I don't want to fight with you. Just leave me alone." Slowly walking towards one of the big stone, he climbed on it and sit on top of it. Jungkook smirked as his tail slowly swaying from one side to another. 

 

"I want to be, the guardian of this mountain. Let's battle, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said, with confidence. He walked to the other big stone and sit on it as well. Taehyung let out a small laugh as he crossed his arms against his chest.

 

"You can never beat me, Jungkook. You know that very well. You know I am chosen by everyone who lives here, to protect this mountain, to let them live in peace. And I'm going to be the guardian, for the next 100 years." He turns to look at him, and Jungkook is glaring straight in his eyes as he leaped off the stone and walked straight to him.

 

"Don't be so sure, Kim Taehyung. I'm going to beat to you, just wait and see." His tail slowly raising up, showing his anger as he walked away from him. Taehyung sighed as he looked up at the might sky full of stars.

 

"To be the guardian for 100 years...." He slowly trailed off as he sighed again, for the thousandth times. To be honest, he didn't want to be the guardian for so long. Being a guardian means he can never ever build a family, and that's all he wants. He wants to lead just a simple life, to have a family of his own. Being a guardian means he have to be alone, for 100 years. In this mountain, the strongest werewolf has red eyes, and he has it. Jungkook has dark blue eyes, it means he is the second in rank, right behind Taehyung. 

 

Jungkook have always been a rival to Taehyung. To be honest, Jungkook is also strong, as strong as Taehyung. One thing he is lacking, is patience. Jungkook has zero patience and tolerance. He is fearless, heartless, shows no mercy to anyone. He's not bad though, he can be really nice to small creatures like rabbits and birds living in the mountain. He is only mean when it comes to Taehyung, and Taehyung don't like it at all. They shared a really close friendship before, training together. But when Taehyung was chosen to be the guardian, he turned his back against him and they become enemies.

 

His ears suddenly raised up, and his tail swayed from one side to another again. Something in this mountain is bothering him, a strong scent of....human blood is present in this mountain. He jumped off from the stone and started running towards the scent.

 

He stopped at the top of the mountain and looked down to the main entrance. And there he saw.

 

A young lady running into the mountain, with a few man chasing behind her. His red eyes glowed with anger as his wolf fangs started to show up. No humans should enter this mountain, no one.

 

Sunhee's POV.

 

"Stop!" One of the man shouted as I breathed heavily while running into the mountain. No, no, he can't catch me yet. If I'm caught by him again, I'm dead.

 

I turned back to see all those guys wearing their suits chasing after me while I was running for my life. And then I saw. 

 

A cave. Yes, that's the place for me to hide from them. I quickly run into the cave and covered my mouth so that my heavy breathing can't be heard. As I slowly peeked out, the guys were gone. I heaved a sigh of relief silently as I slowlg leaned against the stone infront of me.

 

And then, I sensed it. A very strong presence is in the same cave as me. I slowly straightened up myself as the presence is getting closer. Footsteps. No, it doesn't sound like a footstep, or should I said, doesn't feel like one. It came from behind me, and is slowly coming closer to me. I slowly turned around and my heart suddenly stopped.

 

A human. No.... Something is there. A long, big and strong tail caught my eyes. That something is coming closer, and I saw it. The eyes. Red, glowing eyes pierced into my eyes. A cold chill ran down my spine as the fear in me is slowly building up.

 

It's not a human. It's stronger than a human. I continued stared at it coming closer to me, and stopped just a few steps away from me. 

 

"Get out." That thing spoke. That husky voice was filled with anger, danger. I was scared, no, beyond scared. That red eyes are still glaring straight into my eyes. I slowly stood up, and saw its ears raised up again.

 

"I'm...sorry. I don't mean to invade your territory. I was just running away from those guys who were chasing after me. If I'm caught by them, I'm dead." I explained, of course with shivers and stutters in between.

 

"I said, get out!" His voice roared again once more, but this time, I saw it. 

 

The claws coming out from his hand as his tail raised up, showing his anger and rage. I have never see this kind of thing before. No, this monster.

 

"Please... Help m-"

 

"GET OUT FROM THIS MOUNTAIN. NOW!" He raised his claws as thousands of light balls, I supposed, appeared all around him. It's not those kind of slow motioned ones, those light balls moved around him quickly as though they are angry as well. I quickly run out, only to be faced by those guys again.

 

Is this how I'm going to be caught again? Am I going to face those nightmares again?

 

And then, I out, right after I saw something standing right infront of me.