Truth or dare

Delivery guy

“Guys what about pizza?” i asked hiccuping while taking another shot of tequila. “I ing love you Fia.” my best friend Key said for tenth time already for that night. “Babe i know.” sending her again a blow kiss i turned around to face others “what pizza do you want?”

 

After getting the orders done we sat in the circle and continued the game. “Fia truth or dare?” Key asked smirking hiding his face behind the red cup of beer. “Dare.”

“You're too easy. Give us something amazing. A truth once! Please!”

Shaking my head i didnt give up. “Key im here to do stupid things and u just want to sit and talk.” I looked at him not really believing what he was doing.

 

“Ok then.” Key started. “Since you want to be so brave and stuff. If the delivery boy or a girl is hot you kiss him/her.” agreeing with his dare i nobbed, atleast he didnt make me kiss them with tongue or something. “Doesn't sound too bad.” smirking key poured me new shot. “you have to kiss the delivery boy/girl with tongue.”

 

Choking on the liquid i looked at him shocked.”what?”

“Kiss the delivery guy with tongue or make out with me right here in front of everyone”

“Don't make extra conditions into this game please.” Gwiboon, Key’s sister begged. “Yes i agree with you.” I grabbed her hand. “Let go of me. Although it would be hot seeing brother kiss someone. I like the way his jaw moves during the kiss. It’s hot.” key laughed to the answer, nodding and taking big sip of his beer.

 

Blinking my eyes like a bird i stared at his sister. “You- you just didn't say that of your older brother!”

“So what if i did” Gwiboon looked at me with challenging eyes. Leaning closer until he was so close could feel her warm breath against my lips “Who you choose princess. Delivery guy or Key?” tilting her a little she nibbled of my upper lip with her teeth. “Clock is ticking princess.” She teased. Not caring in that state of mind anymore i grabbed her chin and pulled her closer so her lips were fully on mine.

Feeling her gasping air between our short and heated drunken kiss i pulled away, looking at her hooded eyes. “You’re amazing kisser.” She admitted before sitting back on her pillow. “Delivery guy is going to be lucky.”

Key looked dramatically sad. “Why only him? Can't you kiss me too Fia?”

I rolled my eyes. “Keep dreaming.”

 

When the pizza arrived i jumped on my feet to open the front door for the delivery. “Remember what you need to do” key said winking when the door was fully open and delivery guy asked of our orders. “Ok so it is twenty euros and fifty cents.” I giggled to guy’s smooth voice. “Can't you give us a little discount?” I when i grabbed my wallet from the counter. “Sorry, no.” A gorgeous lips stretched into grin i couldn’t not notice.

 

Taking the right amount of money i handed it to the delivery. Opening the heatbag he gave me our orders i put on the counter. Slender hand took the money and ring on the man’s forefinger made me look at his face again. The black cap with pizza logo on it was pressed deep on his head the cap hiding half of his face. But full lips were fully to be seen. “Hey have we met before?” I asked still smiling because of my drunken mind.

 

The delivery didn't get the chance to answer when Key was suddenly behind me. “Hello there. Because our princess can't say it i will.” Hugging me close Key continued. “We were playing a game and she had this mission.” Key looked at me and delivery guy with very wicked face. “She had to kiss the delivery guy if he’s hot.” The delivery guy gulped at the same time with me. “I'm sorry we’re both drunk as . You don't need to kiss me i'm so sorry for this.” I apologized for Key’s idiotic words. I would have handled this on my own just before Key decided to step in. “Ah i'm kinda busy right now and i don’t know am i enough good looking in your eyes.” He answered smile on his face while shrugging his shoulders.

 

I looked at his body. The shapeless baseball jacket ja tight jeans and sneakers. Im fine with that to be honest not bad. Blonde hair peeking from under the cap. He took off his cap showing us his whole face. Jesus take the wheel i rather kiss Key. I really do oh my god.

 

Key’s smirk only widened and he laughed outloud. I was sure he pissed himself. “Taemin. It’s been years.” My best friend said between his laugh. “Hey Kibum. Yeah two years exactly.” Delivery guy aka Taemin said smiling cutely. “So what about the kiss thing?” He asked playing with his cap. “Um i yea. Key give me a new shot of tequila i really need it now.” key tapped my shoulder friendly. “Babe just do it.” Getting ty encourage i stepped forward.

 

My whole body shaking, brains making error everytime i looked at Taemin’s eyes. Oh god i didn't want to do this anymore it wasn’t worth of it to kiss your old friend who didn't care of you anymore.

I grabbed Taemin’s shoulders to bring him forward. “.” I cursed against his lips. “Did you miss me?” He whispered back so Key didn't hear us.

 

The kiss was fierce, hot and full of tongue like promised. To key it looked probably like we enjoyed of the kiss a lot. But really i didn’t feel a thing. There was no butterflies in my tummy or clouded mind. Just another muscle working with another. Pulling away from the kiss i looked at Taemin for one final time. “Aren't you busy.” Sarcasm in my voice i took the pizza and turned away. Almost running to the kitchen i took the green former cola bottle half full of Key’s new mix of vodka and energy drinks and other alcohol i took a big sip straight from the bottle.

 

Wiping the taste away from my lips i took another one before shouting to Gwiboon about the pizza.

Gwiboon stumbled into kitchen a bottle of cider in her hand. “Thank you. Food!” She shouted and opened the first box not caring which pizza it was while eating the cheesy piece. Key came into kitchen as well. “Oh my god Gwiboon you don't never believe me what just happened.”

 

Oh hell yea she didn’t looking at me worryingly i shaked my head saying im fine. “It’s not big deal. Really.” Key was too drunk to care and it made kinda sad. But i didn’t let i show when we devoured two pizzas in fifteen minutes. After one more drinking game Gwiboon fell asleep on my lap and Key run to toilet to throw up. Fantastic.

 

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 

On next day we all had some kind of hangover key’s was the worst he kept whining about it to us every ten minutes. When key finally fell asleep again in his own bed i stayed up to watch movies with Gwiboon who was more than happy with that. “Fia you are cute when you’re drunk.” She suddenly mentioned. Blushing i just continued to drink my coca cola. “Thanks.” She smiled and rested her head on my shoulder.

 

I loved Gwiboon as a friend. She was funny, smart and annoying sometimes but all those things made her perfect. I put my soda on the table and giving her my full attention when i hugged her so tightly she told me to stop because she couldn’t breath.

I let her go only to breath freely i didn't want to let go. Kissing top of her head gave me flashbacks of last night. The ing delivery guy. ing Lee Taemin.

 

“Let’s not order pizza in a while.” I said jokingly and Gwiboon turned to look at me in shock. “Are you sure. What do we eat then? Are you trying to starve us to death?” Acting like a drama queen she put her hand on her chest to make it look like was going to faint. “No silly, i just want to meet taemin again.” Understanding my point she nodded. “Yea well he was kinda when he left.”

“Yea.”

 

After couple of days i had to go to the pizza place.. Key wanted pizza and i was on my home anyway so i went there to make the order. Looking at the workers to see was taemin there i stepped in and checked workers again. When it was my turn to order the worker smiled to me when i ordered like he knew something more than he should. Not letting that bother me i sat down to wait my pizza to be ready. After fifteen minutes i was called to get my pizza. The man who gave it to me was busy Taemin face covered with flour. Blushing i took what cardboard box, our kiss in my mind. Again. “Thanks.” I left as soon as possible. I send message to Key after getting into car. :This will be the last time i get you anything.

 

Seriously i didn’t know did god hate me that much that next time when we decided to get drunk we went into bar. Of course that god-forsaken man was there too. Because Key invited him. Amazing. Ok the night was good because i bought many drinks and couple of shots but for some reason i didn’t get drunk and it was sad. Key was already drunk giggling with Gwiboon about someone who looked amazing on the dance floor. “Go get him!” I Told to Gwiboon who did as i told her and soon we and gorgeous man sitting next to us.

His name was probably Jinki or something i don’t remember.

 

I ended up dancing with Key and Jinki Taemin and Gwiboon stayed on our table to chat about nonsense when we left. Some man who was more drunk than Key grabbed my waist pulling me away from my friends. Trying to shout to make him stop but the bright disco light blinded me and i found myself laying on men toilets dirty floor, Key was slapping my face to wake me up. “Fia what the are you okay?” Mumbling something about my numb body my best friend caught me up from the floor and after the club i was in hospital or somewhere i didn't know but there was only bright white lights and smell of disinfectant.

 

Waking up from my own bed Key next to me made me happy and i smiled widely his black hair. Key opened his eyes and looked at me. “What happened?”

“Someone put drugs into your drink and they tried… Well nothing bad happened. We got you check and you’re fine.” Key wrapped his arms around me when tears stained my face. “It’s ok.” He soothed me when the fear of what if something had happened just forced it’s way into my brains.


 

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 

Taemin was here with us because he couldn’t drive to his own apartment not yet. He had hangover. So again we stayed in the livingroom this time there was Key and Taemin too. I sat with Gwiboon and Key. I noticed the looks Taemin gave us. He looked at Key’s and mine hands and then Key’s face judging very badly but i just cracked laughing out loud. “Taemin control your face.” I just said and he coughed to cover embrassament. But then i started to think it more. I didn’t like him anymore neither he likes me. Standing up from the couch i went into kitchen.

 

I don’t like him anymore. He left us like rubbish. was going into univeristy but was only selling pizza just around the block. I don’t know what went into me but i went into living room and slapped the living out from him so hard it left red mark on his cheek. “What the .” Key shouted and grabbed me from my waist and i struggled to get away from him. “I really hate you you ing liar i hope you choke on your pizza. I don’t want to see you ever again. Get out of my house!” Key still holding me, Taemin stood up to leave but turned around to face us. “I didn’t mean it like that. You understood everything wrong. I left you messages but apparently you changed your phone number. I’m sorry i never visited you.”

 

With that he left leaving me crying in anger with Key who just held me tightly.

I was the dumb here.

On the same night i got message from unknown number saying: “I’m sorry.” Without answering i went to bed falling into restless sleep.

 

Gwiboon woke me up on next day saying it was time to eat. I wasn’t hungry but i still forced myself to eat one banana.

“I know you don’t want to but please can you talk with Taemin. He is upset too..” Key whispered over this bowl of cereals. I didn’t want to but i ended up calling Taemin saying i was sorry for my yesterday’s sudden gust of rage. He forgave me and after long silence i hangup.

I didn’t want to talk more to him i just wanted to forget him just like last time. Burying myself into covers in my bed i put the random playlist play my favourite artists songs to calm my nerves.

 

Taemin didn’t send any messages and i was glad after a week i was doing just fine. Hoping that i wouldn’t meet him in a while.

 

But i was wrong.

 

I got the phone call i waited for the least on the same day. Taemin said he wanted to meet me. Giving in after his third begging i was now waiting for him to pick me up. Stupid Lee Taemin.

 

We went to watch the newest star wars and i just couldn’t stop rolling my eyes when he proposed the film. “Fine.” A wide smile appeared to his face and i knew his nerdy side was screaming internally. He just loved Star Wars movies.

After the movie he took us to have dinner which was very nice since we didn’t have anything to eat at home so i was really thankful. After we eated at the chinese restaurant he took me home. I had guide nice time even tho i had doubt it a lot. I had laughed at his bad jokes and he had helped me to carry my bad and stuff.

 

When i stepped out of the car i was smiling. “Thank you.” I said to Taemin who came to my side of the car to say goodbyes. “Yeah. I hope you had fun.” He smiled faintly. “I had. Thank you. I really missed our time together. But this doesn’t mean i forgive you fully.” Laughing he leaned his back. “Damn i almost thought i succeeded.”

Smiling to him i said goodbyes. “See you.” He said to me and i turned to look at him. “In your dreams.” I shouted back. “You’re there anyway.I’m getting bored.” He teased but i stopped in my track and turned around. “Get a girlfriend.”

“Would you be my girlfriend?” He just shoot back me with sneaky smirk.

“Screw you Lee Taemin.” He turned his head to look at his feet and then me. “Give me a chance. Please.” Shaking my head as a sign of rejection i my feels to continue my way to frontdoor. Whispering into air “You had your chance but you decided to leave.”