Gone.

Sunflower

 


     Kwon soonyoung was tired. 


     His body was too tired to hold himself up , his muscles ached and there was shooting pains in his neck. The fact that he reeked of expensive alcohol didn't help. He finally stumbled in front of the door to his shared apartment. He knocked on the door .. Not once but twice and thrice but seokmin didn't open the door for him. He cursed to the air . 'Aish.. Sometimes seokmin is useless ' . He searched all of his pockets for a spare key but he couldn't  find any. 

    .. He forgot his coat at the club...
 
     All he remembers is that He was making out with some girl at the corner of the club. The coat must've come off somehow between their heavy make out sessions. It's the alcohol's effect. It makes you forget everything ... Even that you are actually married .. 

      He groaned after He remembered that his keys and wallet is in that coat. It didn't help that  seokmin is not opening the door for him either. Soonyoung just wanted to sleep , he never tolerated alcohol well. 

          Then soonyoung remembered that Seokmin always put a spare key inside the flowerpot just in case. He ransacked the pot and finally found a round silver key in the dirt.  He twisted the door in to a open after unlocking it. 


  When soonyoung went inside , All the lights were off. The place was dark , gloomy and dull. It all seemed strange to soonyoung because if he knew seokmin .. He knew seokmin hated to be in the dark the most. Seokmin even insists on sleeping with the lights on. ( because seokmin violently believe that ghosts or some is legit ) 

                There were two layers of darkness inside... 

       Soonyoung panicked , which was unusual for him. Soonyoung was not afraid of anything but this strange feeling made him choke inside. He started to turn on all the lights in the living room with fumbling hands , as quickly as possible. 

    Something felt wrong. Something felt wrong. Something felt wrong. 

       Soonyoung could feel blood rushing to his gut. All the lights in the living room were on. Even if there was so much light inside , soonyoung couldn't stop from feeling a bit scared. 

      Usually ,  seokmin would come to welcome him in to the house. Seokmin would scream and hug the older tightly just to piss soonyoung off. Today it was silent .. All most too silent for soonyoung to get used to .. 

       Maybe seokmin is sleeping .... Soonyoung thought. 


         Soonyoung and seokmin had been married for a long time .. Exactly for a long time that soonyoung even forgot their anniversary. Soonyoung loved seokmin for sure , but he loved his work too and his work always came before seokmin. 

      But seokmin is caring , understanding and loving. Seokmin understands that soonyoung isn't the type to be romantic. Soonyoung is glad that seokmin doesn't get mad and patiently wait till he come home . Thanks to seokmin , soonyoung has fresh homemade food everyday , a clean bed everyday to sleep  , a person to worry about his health. 

    But   Soonyoung is the type to take things for granted. 


           " seok ~ " soonyoung cooed. 


              There came no  reply. 

 

             " seokie ~~~~~ " 

 

              " seokmin ? "

 
             " yah ! Lee seokmin ! " 

 

         Soonyoung wasn't quite  drunk anymore. His vision felt hazy and ears started ringing uncomfortably. Soonyoung panicked ,  He found his way in to their shared bedroom and swung it open in one blow.  

         Their room was light blue ; seokmin's favorite color. The whole room had photos of them  hung up all over. It made soonyoung smile each time he saw them.  It was seokmin who insisted on hanging them up when they first moved in to the apartment. 
 

        Soonyoung expected seokmin to be on their bed covered in their blankets and hugging all of the pillows to him tightly... A scene of seokmin peacefully sleeping. A scene that could make soonyoung have butterflies even after all the years he spent with seokmin. 


          There is no seokmin. 


        Soonyoung felt a loud pang in his heart. He opened all the cupboards in shock. Seokmin's side of the cupboard is empty. All of seokmin's clothes were gone , empty and dark. 


            Seokmin is gone. 


    Kwon  Soonyoung is twenty seven successful heir to Kwon company. He has a IQ of 230 and a honor student in Seoul university. He used to be a talented dancer . His academics and family background is perfect , his favorite color is black , he likes playing golf and he can't live without Lee seokmin. 


       No.. No .. No.. Seokmin can't leave him like this .. 


          Soonyoung has seokmin on speed dial. As the few rings passed through the phone the line was barred with , 
  

' sorry. The phone you are trying to reach us currently switched off .. Please try again later '

 

       Soonyoung called again and again and again . His tears were threatening to spill from his eyes  and his hands were trembling while he typed in seokmin's number. But it was no use. Seokmin didn't pick up the phone no matter how soonyoung called obsessively. 


      The worst is .. Soonyoung keeps remembering how horribly he had been treating soonyoung lately. He had been out drinking and making out with random people and acting immature. He knew seokmin was us during his actions and always tried to treat him with a warm smile. 

   Seokmin was absolutely perfect. He was soonyoung's savior. He forgave and made soonyoung happier everyday without asking anything in return. 

      But I guess seokmin does have a limit ... 

         Soonyoung cannot help but to cry , he held himself. ' what now ? What is he suppose to do without seokmin NOW ? ' 


     This morning .. Soonyoung regrets not eating the breakfast seokmin made him , he regrets forgetting their anniversary , he regrets calling seokmin dirty words , he regrets ever making seokmin cry .. 
           
     
       Kwon soonyoung is one of the youngest billionaires in Seoul. Even though he was working in his father's company , even Kwon soonyoung had to play it dirty to get to the top. Soonyoung is extremely cunning , he gets job done his way. He is very selfish .. Especially when it comes to Lee Seokmin. 


       Suddenly soonyoung remembers someone. Boo seungkwan. Seokmin's best friend since childhood. Seokmin reports everything to seungkwan almost everyday. They sworn best friends and even have made friendship bracelets to each other and made best friends vows and . He might know something about seokmin's whereabouts. 

        When he finds seokmin again .. He is going to beg  , get on his knees , or do whatever the he can to take seokmin back. 

       After five or six rings , seungkwan finally answers the phone in a sleepy and almost pissed off voice. But who can blame him? It's like one o'clock in the morning! 

   " what is it - Kwon ? " seungkwan dead panned in his classic booyonce voice. 

   " seung - seokmin .. I can't find seokmin ! " 

   " ugh .. Not this again ! " seungkwan sounded annoyed and pissed off. 

    " I - I can't find him anywhere ! His clothes are gone and his phone's switched off "

    " I know soonyoung .. I know .. " seungkwan cut him off " it's the same as last time "


     Soonyoung doesn't get it. The last time seokmin and soonyoung were in a huge fight was on Christmas last year. It was just like this .. Seokmin left the house without telling a thing. Soonyoung tracked seokmin's whereabout after asking ( threatening ) seungkwan. He was able to catch seokmin just in time to make seokmin his again .. 

       It was always like this .. Their love was always like this... 

          They fight .. They make up .. 


" we just fought a little .. But I can figure it out with him ! We always figured things out ! " soonyoung was desperate now " please tell me where he is .."  

 " soonyoung -"

"  please please seungkwan .. I will do anything .. Just tell me where he is. I will get you anything. Heck ! I will buy that stupid stuffed toy you and seokmin  wanted last Friday "

" soonyoung .. Calm down - "

" I CANT COME DOWN ! ING TELL ME WHERE SEOKMIN IS !! " terror rose in soonyoung's voice and he didn't realise he was screaming. 

" soonyoung .. " seungkwan's voice was kinder than usual. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                     "..... seokmin is dead . " 


   

A/N 

Okay .. That escalated quickly ..

   Sorry. This plot just came in to my mind and I just had to write this down ! Sorry for the low quality ! TT^TT 

  * seungkwan in the background*  LOW QUALITY ? LOW QUALITY ????? I AM THE BEST QUALITY !!!! 

       If you know that seungkwan reference you are a verkwan shipper like me ! * winks* 

      I've been wanting to write some soonseok lately because HOW COME EVERYONE DONT REALIZE HOW CUTE THAT COUPLE IS !!! AHHHHHHH MY POOR FANGIRLY HEART

this would have few more chapters. Explaining things where I left them... Of what actually happened and blah blah blah. 


  OMG .. Did you guys see our boys in MAMA !! They slayyyeeeeedddddddd !!!!!

   Hoshi being smooth with tables , boys be smooooooooooth .. 

I am still salty they didn't win any rookie awards ..  TT^TT


Leave me a comment !! :D  I really love reading them !!! <3 <3 ( I don't bite !!) 

 ~ lots of LOVE from FABBIE