The Adorably Jealous Lee Hongbin

Anything he can do, I can do better

It wasn’t just raining, it was pouring. It was coming down so hard that there had been an emergency weather advisory; it was not safe to go outside, dangerous even. It hadn’t seemed so bad when you first left your apartment fifteen minutes ago, but once you got the your destination the warning alerts started coming through on your phone. That didn’t really bother you too much though, you were already indoors and the weather would surely calm down by the time you were planning on leaving to go home. It’s not like your plans for today were totally ruined, you were with your boyfriend so you really didn’t care about being trapped indoors. Actually, you were trapped with an exceptionally handsome trio of guys so you really didn’t have any room to complain.

Dating Lee Hongbin always lead to interesting things happening. Today you went over to visit him and was greeted by a smiling Hyuk, you could hear Hongbin screeching from somewhere in the dorm. Hakyeon, Ken and Wonshik were out at Jellyfish and that left Hongbin, Leo and Hyuk at home. Once Hyuk had heard you knock he had shoved Hongbin back onto the couch as soon as he stood up. Hongbin had been sitting on the couch and waiting for you to arrive while also taking a break from helping Leo cook. Leaving a stunned Hongbin behind him, Hyuk ran to get the door before Hongbin could register that he had once again been manhandled by the maknae.

“YA! That’s my girlfriend not yours, go get your own!” Hongbin stomped towards the both of you who were hanging onto each other for support due to your fits of laughter. “Noona what do you say? Want to date me instead of Hongbin hyung? I’m taller. And let’s be honest, dimples are so overrated.” You and Hyuk started laughing all over again.

“Stop it!” Hongbin had made his way over to the two of you and put his arm around you and tried to pull you away from Hyuk but neither you nor Hyuk were letting go of each other, just to a bit.

Leo popped his head out of the kitchen, “Hello  ____,  I haven’t seen you in what two days?  Hongbin come here I need your help.” Glaring at the two of you Hongbin made his way over to the kitchen to help Leo cut up some vegetables and other ingredients for the special pasta and side dishes he was making everyone for lunch.

You followed Hyuk over to the couch where he hatched a plan, with your approval of course. Hyuk was extremely bored, Leo had been working on his compositions  all day and Hongbin had been running around the dorm trying to clean it up before you got there. Hyuk being bored never ended well for his hyungs.  Being the spoiled thing he was, he wanted to take out revenge against Hongbin for not entertaining him properly. You thought it was a hilarious idea and knew how easily riled up Hongbin could get.

Soon after Hongbin introduced you to the members you and Hyuk became close fast. To you Hyuk felt like the younger brother you never got, and you were another older sister to him.  Not to say that you didn’t get along well with all of the members, because you did, Hyuk was just the first one you became close with, you developed a good friendship with him quickly.

You had both noticed that when you were around, Hongbin had a tendency to try and one up everyone. If you said Ken’s acting was cool in Boarding House 24, Hongbin would bring up his role in Glorious Day. When you brought up Ravi’s acting in the Beautiful Liar MV, Hongbin would later on mention his main character role in VIXX’S Error MV. You knew it was just because he was more insecure and jealous than seriously upset.

“Noona look at this, I’ve been practicing my personal talents for interviews! Listen to this new imitation I have been practicing.” Hyuk then started barking, doing the intro to Ravi’s song Ghost. That put you in a fit of giggles and you could practically hear Leo rolling his eyes. Hyuk continued to try and do the rap and Hongbin stuck his head from around the corner of the kitchen to look at what the two of you were doing. Scowling, he turned around to talk to Leo. “Am I finished now?”

Leo, taking pity on the poor frustrated boy, told him he could leave after he helped clean up the kitchen a bit. Hongbin had cleaned the kitchen many times before, but this was the fastest Leo had ever seen him clean in all the years he had known him.  Smiling to himself Leo watched as Hongbin all but ran out of the kitchen and over to you on the couch.

Hongbin plopped down next to you on your right side and put an arm around you, kissing the side of your head.  “I didn’t get to say hi to you when you got here, so hi,” he kissed you again, on the cheek this time and wrapped an arm around your front as well, hugging you from the side. You loved his hugs, but this one was just a bit too uncomfortable for you,  the guys never seemed to understand the concept of, ‘ow you’re squishing my s.’ You didn’t say that though, you didn’t want to embarrass him too much. You just smiled at him, kissed him back and tilted your head a bit to the right so you could lay it on his for a few seconds before he let you go. 

“Ew gross, you two are so nasty! Can you please stop ing on the couch?!” Hyuk was quickly hit with a pillow to the face  thrown by Hongbin as you started laughing as you apologized for your PDA. Leo appeared in front of you with a stern look on his face, or what you thought was supposed to look stern, he looked like he was trying not to laugh. “No ing on the couch while the baby is in your presence please.” Hongbin hid his face in your hair and whined incoherent words while the rest of you laughed. “Awww I’m sorry little baby, we promise to respect your innocent eyes,” you gave Hyuk a pat on the head and Leo, who was already back in the kitchen started laughing.

The thunder was getting louder but no one paid any attention to the storm that was raging outside, you were all having too much fun. Hyuk started showing off his acting, he had been practicing because of the movie he had been in. “Let me practice my different emotions on you. Tell me an emotion and I’ll show you!”  Hongbin looked at him skeptically but watched nonetheless, with his arm still firmly around your shoulder.

“Ok, show me happiness,” you say, and Hyuk makes a huge smile that makes his eyes crinkle up.  He looked absolutely adorable and you clapped encouragingly. Hongbin rolled his eyes. “Can you try showing a sad face?”  At this request Hyuk stuck his lower lip out in a pout that matched Hakyeon’s pouty face perfectly and even gave you some puppy eyes.  “Aww that’s a good pouty face, if you want to look like Hakyeon.” Hongbin laughed at your remark while Hyuk slapped your knee. Hongbin made his own pouting face at Hyuk while he rubbed the knee that Hyuk had just hit. While still giving Hyuk and his cute acting your attention, you put your hand on top of his and laced your fingers with his to show him that Hyuk hadn’t really hurt you. “How about trying anger?”  you asked Hyuk, distracting him from a grumpy Hongbin. At your request Hyuk scrunched up his face and actually growled a bit.  You and Hongbin both laughed at that one.

While you and Hongbin were laughing Leo came up to the couch and stood in front of everyone with an amused look on his face while smiling at Hyuk as well. “I finished making lunch if anyone is hungry.  _____  I swear they act five times sillier when you visit,” after he finished laughing he walked into the kitchen and you all got up to follow him.

Leo had already set the table with four bowls full of food. You never went hungry when you came to visit, that’s for sure. You all sat down to eat and while they shoveled in their food you ate slowly and listened to the rain…..and their slurping. When Hongbin thought you weren’t looking he would put vegetables into your bowl and then smile when you would eat them. At times like this you were reminded of just how adorable your boyfriend is. Even though he always tries to act manly, to you he is still your cute fluffy headed boyfriend.

After lunch was finished you helped Hongbin do the dishes while Hyuk ran off to avoid having to clean; Leo had left to go mess with a composition that he was currently stuck on. As per usual, Hongbin washed the dishes and you dried them. You used to wash and he used to dry, but he insisted that he be the one to wash because according to him, you washed dishes slower than his grandmother. You argued at first, saying that you just wanted to make sure everything was 100% clean, but he said that was just your excuse for going super slow. You didn’t really care which part of the job, washing or drying, that you were assigned to. As long as you got to joke around with Hongbin while you did it, you didn’t mind it in the least bit.

You enjoyed doing normal couple things with him, things that you had always taken for granted previously. You had never looked at doing dishes as a couple thing, you had viewed it as a chore that had to be done. After you started dating an idol, you learned about how all of the little things added up to be just as important as the larger things. Doing the dishes together after meals, watching tv together, or even something as mundane as brushing your teeth in the morning together was just a few of the things you had come to realize were important little moments to you.  

After you had dried the last of the dishes and Hongbin had put them all up you both walked back into the living room. Hyuk was sitting on the couch playing a video game on the tv.

Hongbin  walked over and grabbed a controller to play with him. Hyuk had such a love for video games and PC rooms, but being an idol, he couldn’t ever go out to play in them. Jellyfish took pity on the poor boy and got him some kind of gaming consol for him to use at home after VIXX had gotten their all kill with Love Equation. 

Hyuk and Hongbin were sitting on the floor, intently playing Mario Kart while you sat on the couch with Hongbin sitting down directly in front and below you. It seemed that Hongbin had been practicing because he was actually beating Hyuk for once.

“Noona make him stop being mean to meeee!” Hyuk must have been really desperate if he was asking you for help and using aegyo. “Don’t you dare think about- no!!!” You had dropped your hands down in front of Hongbin’s face, covering his eyes. “No! I was about to win! I was about to kick his no! Why would you do that!” While Hongbin was throwing a mini temper tantrum you and Hyuk were hi-fiving each other as you congratulated him on his win. “I want a rematch!” Hongbin tried to start a new race but Hyuk turned the consol off and stood up instead. “Hey ____ do you want to watch a movie? It would be more interesting than watching me beat your boyfriend at yet another video game.”

Hongbin stood up while Hyuk was still talking. “LOOK here child! I was about to wipe the floor with your sorry !” Scowling, Hongbin started stalking towards Hyuk. Sensing that the wellbeing of your partner in crime was being threatened,  you pulled on Hongbin’s hand and held on when he tried to keep walking forward, pulling yourself up with his help. “Aww come on,  I wasn’t really going to hurt him….too much”

You decided that maybe you should stop teasing Hongbin for a while, indulge him, and give him some attention instead of just teasing him. You told Hyuk to pick a movie while you and Hongbin went to get extra blankets from the closet in Hongbin’s shared room.

Hyuk had already placed the DVD into the player and had the lights turned out, the rain clouds were so dark outside that he didn’t even bother to draw the curtains closed. You and Hongbin got onto the couch and covered up in blankets and then gave Hyuk the go ahead to start the movie.  He then jumped onto the pillow laden couch and grabbed his own blanket. Hyuk may enjoy bugging Hongbin, but there was no way he was going to try and cuddle with the two of you in your shared blanket, he did not want to die today.

Hyuk had picked Despicable Me, a movie that you two loved and one that Hongbin detested, he just hated the minions.  Hongbin kept his arm around you as you cuddled up into his side while the movie slowly progressed. You were giggling at some points and sad at others. At some point during the movie Hongbin had moved his head to rest slightly on your shoulder, you didn’t think it was a good position to watch the movie from, with your height difference it must have been at least a little uncomfortable, but you ignored the thought and continued to watch the movie. A few minutes later you understood why he was in that position, soft snoring was quietly coming from Hongbin. You thought that there may be a chance that one of the boys would fall asleep, they had just eaten, were warm, and it was nice and dark. Not to mention how tired they were from their daily training.  He eventually shifted his body a bit so it wouldn’t leave such a crick in his neck, but he stayed in that position for the remainder of the movie.

You sighed, completely content to let him snore on your shoulder while you ignored the movie, focusing on how cute Hongbin was when he was sleeping. You sat there, happily cuddled up with him under the warm blanket until the movie was over, that’s when Hyuk glanced over at the two of you. You didn’t notice him getting out his phone (for blackmail purposes of course, so he could tease Hongbin in the future about how cheesy you two were). You turned your head a bit so you could kiss the top of Hongbin’s head. As soon as you kissed him you heard multiple loud shutter noises go off which made you jump in surprise, which in turn woke Hongbin up from being hit in the head with your shoulder.  “Whaaaat. Why?” Hongbin started rubbing one eye while glaring at you, looking offended that you had interrupted his nap. You, on the other hand, were staring at Hyuk who had jumped up and was on the other side of the room, gripping his phone to his chest, looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

“I didn’t know the sound was on! I’m…uh, well, I’m not really actually sorry so….” Hongbin grasped the situation fairly quickly for someone who had just woken up from a nap and jumped to his fee, lunging at Hyuk. “Han Sanghyuk you are going to be in a world of if you do not give me your phone.” Hyuk bolted, typing as he went. Hongbin had to get around the obstacle course that the furniture in the room had become. Hyuk ended up running a full circle, stopping behind the couch with Hongbin in front of the couch, you still sitting on it. “HA!” Hyuk yelled in triumph just as Hongbin stepped on top of the couch cushions and leaped over the back, landing on his feet in front of a shocked Hyuk who had backed away just in time to not be tackled. 

Hongbin reached for his phone, only to grown loudly. “What’s wrong? What did he do?” You got on your knees, turning around to leaned over the back of the couch to see what Hongbin was looking at. “He sent it to our member group chat! All the members have that photo now!” Just then you heard a loud laugh from Leo’s room. Groaning even more Hongbin turned towards the sound as Leo walked out of the room holding his phone while smiling at you.  “Sometimes I wonder how Binnie can be against such cheesy words and actions. He always cringes when anyone so much as touches him in a cute manner,  and then I get sent this picture which is absolutely the most cheesiest thing I have ever seen, and he isn’t even cringing!” Hongbin, at this point, was on his knees with his hands in his face muttering death threats to Hyuk under his breath.

“He was asleep though, that was all me.”Leo smirked at you and walked over to the couch with his phone outstretched towards you. “NO!” Hongbin leapt up and tried to get to Leo but Hyuk held him back. You took the phone from Leo’s hand and looked at the picture of you and the sleeping Hongbin. But in the picture Hongbin had the widest smile on his face, which you hadn’t seen since the only part of him you had been able to see from your position was the top of his head.  “Hongbin you were awake?! How long had you been awake for?”

 “I was only asleep for about 20 minutes.” Now it was your turn to be embarrassed. It had only now just hit you that ALL the members were going to see this picture, a picture of a moment in which you thought you were going to be the only one to whiteness. Your hands were covering your face in embarrassment. You peeked out from in between the cracks when Leo said, “But why are you not cringing in this picture Binnie? What’s up with that?”

Now this caught your attention, Hongbin had never held back his cringing whenever you had done something cutesy or said something too cheesy before, so why now? You took your hands down from your face and turned to look back towards Hongbin who was still being held by Hyuk.

“Yeah hyung, what’s up with that?” Hyuk snickered as Hongbin tried to break free, and failed. Realizing that he had no hope of escaping and that he would be forced to answer honestly, he gave up and stared down at the floor in resignation and sighed. “Maybe sometimes, I kind of like it whenever _____ says something cheesy.”

“Aaaaaand”, said Hyuk. “And maybe sometimes I like it when she acts cute even though she’s cringe worthy 80% of the time…. I still like it.” Hyuk started laughing while Leo smiled at you. Hongbin huffed and crossed his arms in front of his chest,  “Look just because her actions make me cringe and she says super cheesy things doesn’t mean I have to dislike it! Things can still be cute but cringe worthy at the same time!”

Smiling, you walked over to him and Hyuk. Hyuk let him go and when you gave Hongbin a hug, he immediately hid his red face in your neck as Leo and Hyuk laughed at him. You laughed too while Hongbin kept muttering about revenge into your neck. Mission tease Hongbin/make him jealous was a success, more than a success, your poor boyfriend.  Leo eventually walked off back into his room and Hyuk went to go look for snacks, he was always hungry.

Hongbin finally removed himself from you and walked back over to the couch with you right behind him, being semi dragged by your hand. “I can’t believe that evil thing sent that to all the members. I’m never going to hear the end of it from Ken or N.” He put his hand on his forehead as he looked through their group chat that had exploded in both messages and stickers. “Ah, Ken keeps sending me the cheesy stickers what we did for kakao! Now they all are! This will never end.” He sighed again as you took his phone to see that the members were, in fact, spamming him with the silly stickers that you liked to send to your friends. “But I like this one,” you were pointing to the one of him pushing his hair back and winking. You pulled out your phone and went to your group chat with all the members in it and sent them your favourite sticker of Hongbin. “AH no! You’re just as evil as Hyuk aren’t you. ”

You kissed him on the cheek just to placate him. He turned more towards you and pointed at his lips, pouting. “I swear, between the two of us, you are the cheesier one.” So this time you kissed him on his pouting lips. You could feel him smile into the kiss. It was sweet at first, but then he started adding more pressure, slowly getting you to open your mouth—and that’s when you heard a very high pitched squeal. “ Hey!! What did hyung say about not ing in front of me! My eyes! My innocent eyes!” Hongbin was off of you in a split second and right back to chasing after Hyuk. They were running in circles, jumping over things and dodging the pillows (and the tv remote) that was  being flung at each other.

Instead of stopping you decided to film it and send it to Hakyeon, he would get a kick out of this. They only stopped once  Leo had come out to fuss at them for being too loud and disturbing him. Huffing, Hongbin plopped back down next to you while Hyuk sat down and started eating his snack that he had dropped. He hadn’t been able to eat it since he had been chased for about 15 minutes.

You were on your phone when an alert appeared in the middle and you read it out loud, “All trains and busses are shutting down, people are strongly advised to stay put until the rain stops, only go outside if you absolutely have to.” It seemed like the weather was intent on drenching Seoul for the rest of the night. You got up and went to tell Leo about this. Both managers had gone out with the other three boys and so all of them would be stuck at Jellyfish until tomorrow.

When you got back into the living room you saw Hyuk sharing his snack with Hongbin. You hadn’t eaten that long ago, only five hours….oh, well that makes sense as to why they were hungry then. You turned right back around and went into Leo’s room again to discuss supper plans. You both came out of his room later with the plan of kimchi jjigae and pajeon. While Leo went to the kitchen to pull the ingredients and cooking utensils out, you went into the living room to round up the boys into helping make supper.

  Once again Hongbin was assigned to cutting vegetables for Leo at the table while you and Hyuk were getting a big bowl ready to make the green onion pancakes in.  You were all standing around the table together while Leo was at the stove prepping the stew stock. Hyuk was standing in between you and Hongbin because apparently you two weren’t allowed to work next to each other because then nothing would get done.

Hyuk was chopping up the green onions while you measured out the flour and such.  You started goofing off and flicking flour at Hyuk who retaliated with flour stolen from your bow. Hyuk then grabbed the rest of the spring onions and started dancing with them, imitating Hakyeon’s character in Cheer Up. Hyuk never really noticed how much natural aegyo he was filled with. You tried to stop him and get him to focus on his task, tried being the operative word. “Ok, ok, you’re cute, I get it. Now stop being all silly and chop the green onions and carrots alright.” That only reminded Hyuk that he had more ammo because he started playing with the carrots, pretending he was Olaf from Frozen. Hyuk even had Leo smiling from his spot by the stove.

Hongbin stared down at the vegetables on his cutting board, but there was nothing he could use to improvise with. He decided to at least attempt it and picked up some of the pieces of kimchi that he hadn’t chopped yet and put them up to his face. “Look, I’m a fish!” You and Hyuk turned to look at Hongbin, cheeks in, lips puckered, and holding the pieces of kimchi  up to either side of his face, kimchi juice slowly making light red trails down his hands and onto the kitchen floor.

You, Hyuk and Leo started laughing at Hongbin’s kimchi beta fish face. No one was fast enough to get a picture because as soon as everyone started laughing he straightened out his face and put the kimchi back on the cutting board.  Hyuk leaned over and whispered in your ear, “I think we should stop joking around before he starts to do aegyo to get your attention.” You nodded you head in agreement.

You leaned over Hyuk and handed Hongbin a paper towel to wipe his arms off with while you went and wet a second one to wipe his face off  with.  As you leaned over to wipe his face off Hyuk took the wet paper towel from you and started patting down Hongbin’s face with it. “Oh my poor baby got food on his face, let me clean that right up for you dear.” You giggled at Hyuk until Hongbin wacked Hyuk in his stomach with his arm.

Hyuk cringed in pain as he took a few steps backwards, putting it on thick and pretending it had hurt more than it actually did.

“AH! My poor baby Hyukkie!!!” You went over and wrapped your arms around Hyuk, rubbing his back while he whined in a loud and high pitched voice about how mean your boyfriend is and Leo, once again, started laughing at the show you and Hyuk were putting on. Hongbin, on the other hand, went back to aggressively cutting the kimchi.

Hyuk walked back to the table and started cutting up the onions (Leo said he liked a mixture of full and cut up pieces of the spring onion in his pancakes and Hyuk was aiming to please) as you peeled the carrots. Soon enough the pancake mixture was ready and you sent Hyuk off to the stove to fry up the pancakes while Hongbin went over and gave Leo all of the vegetable that he had chopped up for the stew. Hongbin came back and helped you clean up the messy table and then set the clean table with you, making sure to put his glass of cola next to your glass of water.

Supper was ready in no time at all and as everyone was  eating you started to worry about the other boys. They were stuck at the company and couldn’t order our food. When you voiced your concern Hyuk waved it off with a smile, “Jaehwan hyung has a secret mini fridge in his practice room that he keeps covered up. He has everything from snacks and banana milk to bigger things like small frozen meals. And he knows  where I hide my snacks as well. N hyung might not like it, but if he has to, he’ll eat the microwave gopchang that I have. But I also have stacks that are more to his liking as well”

Leo didn’t look surprised in the least bit, he may have even helped Ken stash his frozen goodies, Hongbin however, looked completely shocked. “You mean you have a stash of food hidden in the practice rooms and you didn’t tell me? “

Surprise showed on Hyuk’s face, “What do you mean? Where do you think all of those candies and snacks that we eat came from? I’ve been sharing my secret stash with you this whole time.” Then, after taking a huge bite of green onion pancake Hyuk put his hand to the side of his mouth, leaned over towards Hongbin and stage whispered, “Don’t worry  Binnie, you’re my favourite hyung. I only share my gopchang with you.” And then, to top it off, Hyuk winked at Hongbin. Hongbin’s eyebrows were raised so high that they looked like they were into his hair. Leo lost it at this point and started laughing into his bowl while you snickered at Hongbin’s face.

Supper went smoothly from there, the three boys joking around while enjoying the food that they had all helped prepare.  After everyone had finished eating a round of rock, paper, scissors was in order to see who would be able to escape dish duty. Luck was on your side, literally. Leo and Hyuk lost and had to wash the dishes so you and Hongbin decided to go back into their small living room to chill on the couch for a bit until the other boys were finished cleaning.

After the losers were finished with their cleaning duty, you all decided to watch an action movie, it was some Korean movie you hadn’t seen before that Hyuk was apparently in love with. This time you all had popcorn and other various snacks that they found floating around the dorm. Once the movie was over Leo brought over a stack of regular playing cares as well as Uno cards. Everyone played poker and as the night progressed the game of poker changed into a game of Uno

After Leo had won enough games of Uno, he and Hyuk got up to throw all of the trash from the snacks out, leaving just you and Hongbin on the couch. “Hey”, you poked him in the side while he was on his phone, making him look down at you. “If I’m going to be spending the night, I’ll need something to sleep in. Do you think Ken would mind if I borrowed a pair of sweats  to sleep in?” You could make do with sleeping in one of Hongbin’s larger dance practice shirts, his older, more worn dance shirts were stretched out enough to  give your s some room in his shirts without being uncomfortably squished. They didn’t quite fit as good as one of your shirts, not being made for a person who needed extra room up top, but it would suit your needs just fine.

 

Hongbin frowned at your request, “Why do you want to wear his clothes? Why not my clothes?” And here was the part where you needed to explain yourself. Ken had always let you borrow his sweats whenever you needed them during emergencies like when you leaked during your period….just that one time, or when you had a water fight with Ken while the two of you were doing the dishes  (you had lost), or when you randomly slept over, like right now. You really needed to leave a few pairs over at the dorm. You had never thought it was important to tell your boyfriend that his was too small for yours to fit into his sweatpants……

“Um... I was going to ask if I could borrow one of your old dance practice shirts to sleep in too. But, well, you see, your and thighs are kind of smaller than mine and it’s easier to fit into his pants.”  Hongbin stared at you with his mouth open. “Did you just tell me, your boyfriend, that it’s easier for you, my girlfriend, to get into my friends pants!?”  You got so flustered after he said it like that that, trying to explain yourself while he laughed at your red face.

Hongbin was still laughing and you covered your red face in your hands. Once you finally got your mouth under control you hit him in the chest, “Shut up you erted , you know that’s not what I meant.” Hongbin wrapped his arm around you and hugged you to his side, you could feel his body still shaking from laughter.

“I’m sure Ken would be fine with you borrowing his clothes, he’s already adopted you as his big sister anyway.” You smiled and thanked Hongbin as he got up to get you the clothes.  Hyuk soon sat down on one side of you while Leo sat on the other. Leo looked straight forward while Hyuk threw his arm around your shoulder. You weren’t sure what was going on, but didn’t question anything, deciding to sit there in semi-awkward silence.

Once Hongbin came back into the room he looked at the three of you, sitting in silence, all squished together on the couch. He stood there for a while before he finally spoke up. “Ok, so what’s the deal? The atmosphere is so awkward in here.”

Leo and Hyuk looked at each other, Hyuk nodded his head and Leo spoke up after taking a deep breath. “We just want to make sure we won’t be….hearing anything tonight…”

“OH MY GOD!” You  covered your face with your hands while Hongbin had dropped to the floor on the other side of the small coffee table, his face covered by Ken’s sweatpants, he was  saying a string of incoherent words intermingled with short whines. You moved one hand away from your face to side eye Leo, mumbling an “No you won’t” to him.

Hyuk squeezed your shoulders as he got up from his spot next to you and then held out his hand  to help you up. You got up without his help (that evil little probably got Leo to ask that question in the first place) and walked over to pull Hongbin up from his ball of shame on the floor.  “Come on Binnie you need to move. Come on, get up.”

He allowed you to drag him up and pull him into his shared bedroom and then, as an afterthought, you locked the door behind you. Hyuk and Leo were obviously going to be sleeping in Hyuk’s room tonight. You quickly changed while Hongbin grabbed an extra pillow off of Hakyeon’s bed for him to use and set his pillow aside for you to use. He always insisted on you using his pillow, something about the others having unclean boy germs. You had tried using the same pillow once, but he had ended up with your hair in his mouth and you both had woken up with horrid cramps in your necks.

You got into the bed while he changed his clothes. Yup, he still had a nice , even if Ken’s was bigger. You were forever thankful that he had started substituting his sit-ups for squats in his workout sessions a few years ago. “Hey, my eyes are up here, not on my .”

You blushed and pulled the covers up past your nose, “I don’t know what you’re talking about, I wasn’t doing anything wrong.” Hongbin laughed and lifted up the covers, scooting under the duvet cover and next to you.

“You know, those two would absolutely lose if they knew that you were more erted than Ravi. Leo might actually die. He thinks you’re this super innocent al princess or something.”  He started laughing at you as you to your side and hid your face into the side of his arm.

“Wonshik and I are on the same level on the ert scale, I’m not anymore erted than he is.” Hongbin laughed louder at this and put his arm around you, pulling you closer to him. You sighed as you moved closer to his chest, exhausted from the day’s events but happy and content where you were, enjoying Hongbin’s laugh. That’s when there was a loud banging on the door.             

“Remember your promise hyung!” Hyuk shouted through the door.  You groaned in embarrassment while Hongbin threw his small tube of chapstick at the door. “GO AWAY you nasty, dirty minded child!”

You moved your face far enough away from Hongbin’s chest to say, “I’m totally putting hot sauce in his breakfast tomorrow when I offer to help Leo cook it.” Hongbin hugged you tighter, laughing at your threat, knowing full and well that you would actually carry it out tomorrow morning.

“Now there’s the evil genius I fell in love with.” You scoffed, “I’m not evil, just imaginative. But thanks anyway, I love you too. Even if you do cringe at every other thing I say and get jealous easily. And also whemmph” Hongbin smushed you against himself again, muffling your words.  “Yeah, yeah, I love you, you love me, I cringe, and you and Hyuk tease the out of me, fun times. Now let’s go to sleep love.

You smiled, thinking of all the fun that you had had with Hongbin and the boys today. Who knew that the ty weather would end up having such a nice effect on your day.