Only chapter

Lets give it a shot

*This is a dream that I had, so it may not make a lot of sense*

 

 

"Delivery!" you shouted while knocking on the door that conected the kitchen and the 'staff only' back corridor. Your pen fell so you knelt down to pick it up, when you looked up you saw a tall boy in a white button up shirt and black pants, he looked nervous. You stood up and handed out the package "Jungkook?" he nooded and took the package "Ok, you have to sign here" you handed him the papers and smilled, he smiled back, a little nervous, then looked back into the kitchen and bit his lip. He signed and gived them back. Just as you were putting the papers into your backpack you heard a noise coming from the kitchen, it sounded like a cat.

The boy looked really nervous "Uhh... I can explain" he grabbed your arm and pulled you inside, closing the door. You walked to the box where the noise was coming from and opened it. There was a little kitten, really furry and small. It was white, with patches of brown on its ears and back. You picked it up and caressed it, and the little kitten purred.

"Animals are kind of prohibited in here... speacially in the kitchen" you looked at the boy and he scratched his neck, apearing nervous.

"Are you gonna tell the deparment manager?" his voice was kind of shaky.

You felt bad for him, if you said anything he would probably be fired "Of course not" you smiled "just make sure the kitten is far from the food, and that you wash your hands after touching it" he smiled "And you will have to let me play with him"

"Of course" his smile was bigger "thanks... I really need the job"

You shook your head "It's nothing... why do you have it here anyways?"

"It's my sister's. We can't keep it at home for now because they are fumigating the house. She's in elementary so taking it to school was not posible." he explained, and you nodded

"He's cute" you ruffled his hair "what's his name?"

"Nico" he said "My sister named it"

"Nico you're really cute" you lift it to you head level and kissed its nose. You handed it to the boy "Be careful, if someone else finds out they might not keep the secret" You headed out, and the boy watched you leave.

"Wait" he said, and you turned to him "what's your name?"

"Jenny" you smiled, and left.


For the following 5 days you visited the boy's fast food restaurant, and played with the kitten. There wasn't many people visiting the mall at that time, so he was free to play with you and talk. He told you the next week he could bring the kitten back home, but if you wanted you could still come and talk to him. You agreed, he was a nice guy. 

Almost two weeks passed, and you were used to coming to his store after finishing delivering. You would talk about everything, your hobbies, favorite things, and anecdotes. You became good friends. And he would tease you a lot, ruffling your head everytime you got mad.


You were in the staff room preparing the decorations for the christmas party with your best friend Dana. 

"Hey" you said "Remember the guy I always tell you about?" she nodded "You should really meet him" you smiled "he's really sweet and handsome" 

She laughed "Then introduce him to me!"

"I will! I already talked to him about you" you said.

"What did he say?" she said excitedly.

"He said, if you like her so much then I bet she's nice" you said and smiled.

The door opened, your both turned to look and Jungkook was there. He saw you and smiled brightly. He waved to you, and you looked away pretending you didn't see him.

He laughed "Yah! Jen!" he walked up to you and kissed your cheek (kissing is a common thing in my country"Don't ignore me" he smiled again, and ruffled your hair. He turned to your friend and smiled "Hi, you must be Dana" he offered his hand "I am Jungkook" 

Dana shook his hand "Nice to meet you, Jenny always talks about you"

"She does?" he turned to you and lifted an eyebrow, while smirking. You blushed lightly and hit her arm.

"I don't!" you pouted. Making Jungkook laugh.

"Oh come on, don't get mad" he smiled and ruffled your head. "So, what are you doing?" 

"We are doing the decorations for the christmas party" Dana said "Are you coming?" 

"Uh... I don't know" he looked away  "Are you two going?" 

"I am" Dana said.

"Me too, but only for a while" you said "I don't like parties that much" you smiled, and Jungkook did too.

"You are always smilling like this" he imitated your smile where you kind of closed your eyes "It's really cute" he ruffled your hair again. Your cheeks were red "And now you are blushing, how cute" he pinched your cheek, making you blush even more.

"Geez, Jungkook" you furrowed your eyebrows "You are always teasing and ruffling my hair. Why are you here anyway? I've never seen you out of the kitchen"

"I was looking for you, there is something I need to tell you" he turned to your friend "Do you mind if I borrow her for a second?" Dana shook her head and Jungkook grabbed your arm, and pulled you outside.

There wasn't anyone on the corridor, so he closed the door of the room and took you far from the staff room. "What did you want to tell me?" You were leaning against the wall, and Jungkook was standing in front of you.

"Well you see... I wanted to ask you something" he blushed "we have been hanging out a lot lately, and... everytime I see you I feel funny, I don't know how to explain" his dark brown eyes looked right into yours "I think you are really cute and nice so... would you like to go out with me? On a date or something" he blushed harder, and you did too. 

"Why not? Lets give it a shot" you smiled.

Jungkook smiled too. He leaned in, you closed your eyes and felt his lips against yours. His kisses were soft and warm. When you parted he saw your face was all red, and he smiled. To his eyes, you were the cutest girl in the world, and now his.

 

 

*This is it people, not a very good one but whatevs, hope you liked it*