The Lightning

Let Me be your Umbrella

.[FLASHBACK]

Taemin's body froze upon picking up the call. The call was short and awkward, ending quickly with Taemin struggling to hide his shocked tone from the caller. "Why did she call?", Key asked, seemingly expecting the caller to be her as it was the only person that is able to make Taemin feel uncomfortable to speak to. It wasn't as if Key was comfortable speaking to her anyway.Not after she stole her man... "She... called... to... say... that...she... broke... up... with... Jonghyun-hyung...",Taemin whispered, choosing his words and phrasing his sentence carefully.Clearly afraid to trigger the time bomb that had manifested in Key when Jjong first announced that he was dating her. "Oh...",Key responded as he too, like Taemin, was filled with mixed emotions. The whole SHINee family,with the exception of Jjong himself, knew that Key had been crushing on Jjong since their trainee days. This break up would have meant that Key would once again have the chance to enter Jonghyun's heart.However that also means that other girls can do the same and date Jonghyun, stealing him away from Key again. Taemin frowned at the thought of seeing Key cry to sleep again because of Jonghyun-hyung. He had seen it once to many a time and it scares him.He wanted his cheerful umma back.Key let his thought run.He realise that this break signifys that he had another chance at winning Jonghyun's love.He grinned but realisation soon struck him as he remembered how dearly Jjong loved her. Key panicked internally as he wondered how Jjong will handle the cruel fact.His thoughts ran wild and he imagined Jjong commiting suicide because he couldn't take the blow.

[End of Flashback]

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it guys? Do comment so that i can imporve ^^ and please so ignore the mistakes ^^''