final

The lost prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Ages arent the same as bts in reality ^^)

 

Namjin – The lost prince

 

A long time ago I was living in a tower where there were no doors to go outside. The only way up and down was to use the rope to climb up and down. I was one to never be let out of the tower because my father wouldn’t let me leave. He would keep me here and say excuses like “It’s too dangerous out there that is why I have us live where we are all this time” or “Do you want to get ?! You look like one of those boys with the pretty feminine face that would get the attention of any guy! You would get ually assaulted!”

 

Well that was a small part of my life and this is how it went fully.

 

(Jin- Past)

 

I sighed as I looked outside. I was in my pink fluffy shirt with long baby blue pants. I hugged my white alpaca stuffed animal which I called it Fluffy into my chest. My black hair which lead up to my knees was braided and dangled out of the tower window. It was a cold dark night and it was my birthday in 3 days.

 

Every year on my birthday I wait and watch as many lights flew into the night sky. It was lanterns. They shined and glistened into the night sky. It was breath taking and I dreamed that one day I would go visit them. I begged my father to let me go but like always he just refused.

 

I know he is worried but I am a big boy now aren’t I?... well maybe I sort of like pink which apparently was weird for a guy in general to have an interest on. And also the fact that I love reading princess like stories.

 

I forced my father to read them to me ever since I was a little boy. I have dreamt about those stories all the time. They brought me happiness and it made me feel very much alive. Problem was that I didn’t really own any male clothing to begin with. Apparently my father told me the previous owner of this tower of nowhere had a dress maker and she left many of her dresses in the closet here.

 

Jungkook who is my father told me I could wear them and that it wasn’t like I was going to leave anytime soon. I didn’t really mind wearing dresses because it made me feel like a princess every time I wore them and I loved it.

 

Even though I wanted to go outside I felt extremely scared at the same time. I was scared if I would get kidnapped or even killed. Horrible things happening because of my selfish need to leave, my father would be devastated.

 

A tapping noise brought me out of my thoughts and I saw my best friend Chippy my pet kitten. Chippy was playful and adorable. My father thought he would give me this to keep me company as I apparently looked bored a lot of my time, who could blame me if there was nothing else to do in here.

 

I brought her into my arms too and together we watched the bright stars until we both dozed off into a dreamful bliss.

 

It was morning and I was woken up by Jhope.

 

“Seokjin ~ I am here,” he cooed loudly making me fall onto the floor inside. Groaning I stand up and grab the rope settling it down to the grass.

 

“You can climb up now father,” I called out down below and he nodded climbing up. Hopping down from the ledge my father placed down a basket full of goodies. He hugged me happily and kissed my cheeks.

 

“How wonderful it is to see you again! Gosh you grow more beautiful each day my baby,” I blushed and glanced to the side shyly. He walked to the table in the small dining like room and opened the basket. He brought out ingredients and set them up on the table. “I brought you many ingredients this time and also brought cupcakes I saw someone sell on the way here.”

 

I nodded and looked outside biting my lip. I wanted to ask him if I could go outside but I knew he wouldn’t let me, the answer basically was so obvious. “Father…  I wanted to ask if maybe I could go outside just for one insy winsy day?” he frowned but I continued. “It is only for one day that’s all I am saying! I want to see those lanterns so badly that fly into the sky up close and not from my window.”

 

He sighed and placed his hands on his wand and sighed. “No I won’t allow it you know that.”

 

“But da-“

 

“No buts not anything okay I made it clear already. Look if you are really that bored then let me help you with that,” he waved his wand and shot magic to Chippy. Chippy jumped at being zapped and meowed.

 

“Why did you do that to a mere kitty like me,” Chippy whined but stopped. Both our eyes widened. “D-id I just talk?” Chippy questioned confused. “Omo I talked!” he praised and ran around happily.

 

“There now you have someone to talk to now,” Jungkook smirked. He walked to the bench and took my hairbrush and walked back to me. “Now sing for me,” he whispered as he began to undo my braids letting my long never cut hair fall. I sighed and closed my eyes as I sang softly.

 

Hair shine and glow,

 

Let your magic show,

 

Braise what’s about to come,

 

And shine like the sun,

 

Bring back time and space,

 

Let it rewind again,

 

Bring back what was mine,

 

What was mine ~

 

He stopped brushing as my black hair turned back to normal again. He stood up and grabbed his basket again once it was empty again and went towards the window when I stopped him.

 

“W-ait,” I stuttered. He listened and turned around.

 

“What is it?”

 

“I uh,” I wanted to ask again I really did. I yearned and groaned internally but what came out of my mouth wasn’t what I was hoping for. “Could you get me that flour you once bought me two years ago? Please~” I begged him and he sighed.

 

“But that was like 3 days long to get to,” he looked to me which I showed my puppy eyes this time. “Aish fine I will get that for you. I will be back hopefully in 1 week. Now be a good boy and change out of your pyjamas.”

 

“But they are all dresses though. Could you maybe get me some male proper clothing?”

 

“I am not a money bag. You aren’t even going to go out anyways and no one will see so stop worrying about it and get dressed.” I stayed silent and he quickly kissed my forehead before leaving.

 

Once he was out of sight I walked to my closet and opened it deciding to go with the long baby pink dress which just missed the floor. At least Jungkook took the liberty of buying me flats even if they were pink which I wasn’t complaining. I sat down on a chair and began to braid my hair again until I heard small noises outside the tower.

 

“Jeeeennnn I smell someone totally different,” Chippy sniffed the air and ran into my arms. I panicked this wasn’t what I was hoping to happen. Think Seokjin think! Looking around the room I spotted the pair of unused heels I never wore and grabbed them and hid behind the closet.

 

A thump was heard and the slam of my window too. I peeked through to see the stranger and snuck behind carefully.

 

“Oh thank god I lost them,” he sighed and before he turned around I threw one heel at him. He jumped and turned around. I squeaked and threw the other heel even harder and it hit him a across his forehead and he groaned clutching his head.

 

“W-ho are you monster!” I cried out and hid behind the closet. He looked into my direction making me shrink back a little. Chippy looked to me and then ran up to the man scratching his leg.

 

“Ow hey stop it!” he pushed Chippy away and held his leg. “Look I am sorry to have startled you I had no place else to run to,” he tried to reason. Walking towards the closet I panicked and ran away to the opposite side of the room. I grabbed Fluffy and hoped he would protect me.

 

The stranger looked to me and stayed still with his hands up in the air. “Easy I am not going to hurt you mam. I am just going to stay for a bit until I know its safe out there,” he took a step closer and I took a step back.

 

“S-tay away don’t get any closer monster!” I cried out and he stopped. “Who a-re you? What are you doing h-ere?” I stuttered completely scared. Chippy meowed to me and pointed to a picture of scary human description Jhope showed me. Fangs the picture had and I looked to the man.

 

“My name is Namjoon and I am here to get away from people chasing me. I needed to be safe,” he answered my question and that time I looked to his teeth which were like my own. They were straight and there were no fangs whatsoever. Then the picture showed a tail and I immediately looked to his . There was no tail only an like my own.

 

I realised this man isn’t like the so called human monster what Jungkook told me so I let my guard down and placed Fluffy on the bed and walked towards him standing 3 steps away. “So you were running from evil humans then Namjoon?” I asked him and he nodded.

 

“Yes exactly mam,” I realised what he said and I slapped him across the cheek and stomped towards the window.

 

“I am not a girl!” I growled and realised I had hit someone. “Omo I hit someone I did something terrible omo what am I doing?!” I panicked. I had hit a nice human not a monster human.

 

“Y-ou’re a man?!” Namjoon was shocked and looked completely confused.

 

“Yes I am!”

 

“But… you are wearing pink and a dress so I thought..”

 

“Can’t a man wear pink and a dress whenever he feels like it?!”

 

“Uh… no not normally.” He was right I sighed softly. I glanced to the floor to tilt my head to see a small bag. I picked it up and this triggered Namjoon to panic a bit. “That’s mine.”

 

I looked to the bag again and took out something shiny and pretty. “Wow what is this?” I looked at it closely and placed it onto arm.

 

“That’s not how you wear a crown,” Namjoon sighed a little red probably not liking how I am touching his stuff. “You wear it on your head.”

 

Listening to that I placed it onto my head and looked to the closest mirror eyes widened. Wow it really does look beautiful~ suddenly I had an idea rush into my head. I took the crown off and turned to the man.

 

“You want this right?” I signalled to the crown and he nodded. “Well if that’s the case I will make you a deal. Take me to the floating lanterns and back here then I will give you your crown okay?”

 

“That’s it? That’s all you want?” he questioned me. I nodded quickly and he sighed grabbing his bag from the floor and placed it over his shoulders. “Well let’s start heading there but a bit of warning there is a chance that hardly anyone will like me there so,” I didn’t listen and ran to my own bag placing some things into it for the trip.

 

“Wait I can’t go out like this,” I groaned signalling to my dress.

 

“Don’t you have any male clothing?”

 

“Well… no,” I laughed nervously rubbing the back of my neck. Namjoon walked up to me and picked up a hair accessory which was a big pink and white flower. He pushed my right side of my hair up a bit and pinned it back.

 

“You would then have to play a lady then on our trip. You don’t want other people to know a man is wearing girl’s clothing because they might think horribly wrong.” I gulped and nodded. He had to be right since he knows the world out there better than I do. Walking to the window I looked down and looked to the rope.

 

Am I really doing this?

 

Without realising sooner the man’s arm wrapped around my waist and held onto the rope. “W-ait what are you doing AHHH!” I screamed as he jumped out and going down to the ground. I held onto him for dear life afraid to fall.

 

Clenching my eyes waiting for the impact… there was none. I opened my eyes and realised we were on the ground. I looked towards the man to see he was frozen in place.

 

“W-hats wrong Namjoon?” I asked him and he cringed.

 

“Y-our cat,” he groaned and I looked behind him to see Chippy clawing his back. I pulled his arm away and pulled Chippy off.

 

“Bad Chippy that wasn’t nice!” I lectured the kitten.

 

“He literally just jumped out how was I supposed to hang on!?” Chippy cried making me face palm. I turned to Namjoon and bowed.

 

“I am sorry for Chippy’s behaviour.”

 

“…Your cat talks?”

 

“Yeah I talk got a problem with it?” Chippy pawed at him. I am guessing he doesn’t like the man very much. I placed Chippy down and laid on the fresh green grass and it felt wonderful. It was soft like my bed, grass was really comfortable. I got onto my feet again and ran to the small flowers growing in the sunlight. They were beautiful and I was memorised at how many colours they came in.

 

The water glistened from the suns rays making it look magical. I am so not regretting my choice now!

 

That didn’t last long as 5 minutes later I began to pull at my hair. “I am such a bad person. I should just go back.”

 

10 minutes after that. “What was I thinking this was the best day ever! I am never EVER going back!”

 

2 minutes later. “I should just kill myself,” I cried hugging the tree.

 

30 minutes later. “Nah what father doesn’t know won’t kill him,” I laughed softly.

 

“Is he always like this?” Namjoon looked down to Chippy who shrugged.

 

“He hasn’t gone out much,” he replied and Namjoon nodded.

 

“I can tell.” I heard his footsteps stop behind me. “Look I know you are having some family troubles maybe its best if you maybe head back to the tower so you won’t break that family bond hm?”

 

I turned around and shook my head. “No I will go see them okay! I won’t give up!” I frowned determined. Seconds later my stomach grumbled making me blush embarrassed.

 

“Someone is hungry,” he laughed… he has a nice laugh. “I know a place we could go eat. They are reasonably priced out.”

 

“That sounds lovely lets head there~” I beamed hearing the sound of food. I love food so much its basically what I do most of my day. I eat it, dream it even draw it. Food is love food is life.

 

After 20 minutes we ended up at a place which was in the forest still. It was a cute lodge which had the sign ‘Sunshine Paradise’ on the front. “Wow it looks adorable and friendly!” we walked to the door and opened it to unexpectedly see a room full of scary men. They had sharp objects all over the place and I really didn’t want to be here all of a sudden.

 

I was pushed inside by Namjoon who took this place like he was at home… what a strange man. “Ah isn’t this place wonderful?” he gushed smiling. It didn’t last long as large swords pointed to his head and he laughed nervously. “What’s up guys?” he rubbed his neck. One of the men pulled out a paper that had a picture of him. ‘Wanted’ is what it said… wanted? For what?

 

“You would pack a good price once the palace guards come here to take you away,” the man laughed at Namjoon. I panicked I didn’t want him to be taken away! I needed him! everyone was being loud and arguing. I tried to get their attention but they wouldn’t listen. Think Seokjin think! I turned around to see a sword on a table and picked it up pointing it to them.

 

“Shut up!” I yelled on the top of my lungs and everyone stopped. They looked to my sword. “Let him go!” I shouted angrily.

 

One of the men just laughed. “Please lady he isn’t worth it I mean we are better men than he is,” I growled hearing the word lady but shook it off.

 

“I don’t care about any of this! All I know he is my only hope to get to my destination that I have dreamed all my entire life! Don’t any of you have a dream?” I cried out frustrated. All the men dropped their swords.

 

“Madam we are sorry we didn’t know this could ruin your dream. We all have dreams and it is tragic if we couldn’t do what we dreamed of doing,” the man sighed and pushed Namjoon into my direction. Namjoon just stood frozen.

 

“That was all it took to let me go…. Really?!” he pulled at his hair. I laughed softly at his reaction. But that wasn’t for long as outside were palace guards. Shoot what are we going to do?! A noise was heard and we turned to see the man open a secret passage.

 

“Go we can distract them for you. Live your dream,” he smiled.

 

“Oh thanks a lot,” Namjoon sighed happi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter