MAIN

You Can't Hide It Forever

BamBam has been hiding this from everyone since he joined. The only one who knows is YuGyeom because they share a room in their dorm. Even though YuGyeom tried to assure him they wouldnt, BamBam still kept his secret from his hyungs because he thought they would for it. 

They had all gone off to their rooms after tla long day. YuGyeom was sitting on the bed as bambam combed his own hair. As he combed out all the tangles and hairspray, two blonde cat ears peeked out from his hair. 

"You haven't told them yet, huh?" YuGyeom said as he looked up at his ears. 

BamBam's ears twitched and he turned his head towards him. "No. I don't want to. They're gonna tease me.." his ears slightly lowered and his eyes turned to the ground.

"They won't tease you. It just makes you so much cuter." YuGyeom smiled, making BamBam smile too. BamBam went into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Their bedroom door slightly opened and Jackson popped his head into the room. He looked at YuGyeom as if to silently ask to walk in, earning a nod from the maknae. 

BamBam mumbled something with his toothbrush in his mouth and peeked his head out into the room, Instantly pulling his head back into the bathroom as soon as he saw Jackson, shut the bathroom door and locked it.

YuGyeom sighed and glanced at Jackson, who had a confused expression. "BamBam, you can't hide this forever." He semi-shouted through the door.

"Yes I can!" Bambam shouted back.

"Then I'll just tell everyone"

"You promised you wouldn't!" He whined through the door.

"Then come out and at least show Jackson-Hyung" 

There was a loud sigh through the door as the click of the lock was heard. The doorknob turned slightly and the door was pushed open. BamBam stepped out and looked at Jackson.

Jackson stared at the two furry ears atop BamBam's head for a few seconds and then produced a high pitched 'awwwe'.

BamBam reached his hands up to cover his ears. "Hyung!" He whined.

Almost immediately the other four ran into the room from hearing the whine and BamBam lowered his hands, the others quickly noticed the ears perched atop his head.

"You look so cute!" JB stated, smiling at BamBam.

The others all agreed, making BamBam's cheeks turn a dusty pink, making him look even cuter.

"Why didn't you ever tell us about this?" Mark tilted his head at him.

"I thought you guys would tease me about it.." his ears lowered and gaze dropped to the floor.

Jackson walked over to him. "Why would we tease you for it?" 

"Because it isnt normal.." he yawned. "Now i just want to sleep." He crawled under the covers on his side of the bed and covered himself up. All of the others left and YuGyeom also got under the covers.

"You see, that wasn't bad was it?" YuGyeom turned to face him, but when there was no response, he noticed BamBam fast asleep.