I'm Different

Different

“I’m just different,
I’m different from the type of guy you want,
I’m just different,
I can’t be a nice guy,
You might be hurt because of me,
I’m just different,
But please don’t leave me,
even if I’m a bad guy.”




Song Minho who just received his award with Taeyang for Best Collaboration & Unit went to the artists area and just enjoying other artist performances.
After the award, it’s exo’s turn to perform.

He turn to his girlfriend side, yes he is looking at Kang Seulgi. A member from Red Velvet. From SM Entertainment to be exact.

It might sounds crazy that someone from YGE is dating a girl from SME. The boy is a rapper that sometimes has a bad boy image meanwhile the girl is a singer that has a clean image. ‘Wow what a weird pairing’

Well it’s like ‘Every bad boy needs a good girl’ I guess.

He saw how excited she was when exo’s performing. Suddenly, the feeling of jealousy came to him. I mean, who wouldn’t? She is close to one of the exo’s member. Actually, there’s two person that she’s close with. Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin. Both of them are good looking, dance BETTER than him, has a clean image, polite, every girl’s ideal man. Seulgi once told him how close they were when they were trainees. When one of the Valentines Day, Jongin actually gave her a rose and a box full of chocolates. But he didn’t confessed to her. He just wanted to celebrate those kind of days with someone. But deep inside Mino’s heart, he knows that Jongin likes her.

While Mino just enjoying Exo’s performance, three of their members which is, Suho, Chen and Kai went to the artist area and having fun with other artists. Because Mino is sitting behind other artists and far away from them makes him just watch their actions.

Suddenly, he saw Jongin went to Seulgi’s side and automatically can’t stop Mino from looking at him. All of the Red Velvet members were jumping around and enjoying the performance when suddenly Seulgi almost tripped because of the jumping making her unbalanced and almost tripped on her heels.

But then, she didn’t tripped. Why?
Jongin managed to catch her.

‘Hmm.. what to do’

Mino saw how concerned Jongin was when he catched her. How tight his grip on her hands. How his other hand were securely wrapped around her waist. How his eyes were looking at her. How he said to her to be careful next time. He saw it. And it makes him feel… jealous? Yes. Insecure? Yes. Mad? Yes. The urge to shove him away from her? Definitely.

But sadly, he can’t do anything about it. That makes him pissed off. He only can look at her with a bitter expression on his face. Just then, Seulgi turn to his side and look at him with a happy face. He just stare at her blankly hoping that she knows that he’s been watching her and Jongin all the time before turn his head to other place to avoid her eye contact.

Well it appears that Seulgi knows that when her smiling face quickly turn into a frown when he does that. “Oh no”

She finally notice the situation and can’t help but to secretly glance at him in hope that she can meet him later and explain to him.

When Mino seems to can’t forget the ‘incident’, he quickly went to the toilet and wash his face and stared at the mirror for a couple of minutes. He’s mad. He wanted to punch something. He wanted to ditch this stupid award and go to his hotel and sleep to make him forget all of the things happen that night. After that, he went to the waiting room that he shared with iKON and just chillin there while watching the award through a tv at that room.

Seulgi glanced at his spot and noticed that he wasn’t there. She felt like she wanted to find him and just want to hug him at that time. She hates it when Mino ignore her or avoiding her. Just thinking about it makes her sad. ‘She loves him so much’

After a couple of minutes, Seulgi said to her members that she wants to go to the toilet. “Want me to accompany you?” Wendy said. “No, it’s okay. I can go by myself.”  Seulgi then excuse herself to go to the ‘toilet’

She just casually wandering around the place trying to find Mino before stopping in front of one room. ‘Song Minho & iKON’
She hesitantly knock on the door and waiting for a response. After hearing a deep voice saying “come in” she peeked inside the room and saw Mino just sitting on the couch. After looking around her and making sure that there’s no one she quickly went inside the room and and locked the door.

Mino stood up when he saw Seulgi slowly came to him. He tried to put on a smile face and asked her “what are you doing here?” The only response he received was a hug from her.

“I’m sorry. I know that you’ve been watching me during exo’s performance. I know that you saw him holding me. I’m sorry” She cupped his face and said “I love you. So much.” She look straight at his eyes hoping that he will forgive her and forget what happened that night.

Instead he just stared at her blankly and looked down. “You do know that he likes you, right?” he said while looking back at her. “I saw how he looked at you. He likes you. I know that.” When he said that, Seulgi can tell that he feels insecure right now. ‘He’s afraid of losing her’

“But baby I-“ he cut her off and said “It’s pissing me off  when I can’t do anything when he’s around you aside from being jealous. Sometimes I feel like I’m not perfect for you. He’s a good looking man, dance better than me, he’s a good person, not like me who sometimes breaks your heart and makes you sad. And I’m sure that he will treat you way better than I am. I’m not perfect for you. I don’t deserve an angel like you. I’m different from the type of guy you want” He said that while distance himself from her and went to the table and put his hand on the table with his back facing her.

Seulgi with a teary eyes went to him and backhug him. “But I want you. I don’t want him. I’m in love with you, not him. I choose you.” Tears escaped her eyes as she tightening her hands around him as if she’s afraid he might leave her.

Mino then turned around and facing her. He caressed her face and wiped her tears away while looking at her beautiful eyes. He then realized that all it takes was how much that woman loves you and you don’t need to worry about other person who likes her. She still chooses you. “The power of love”

Mino hugged her tightly and that’s when she cried her heart out. “shh don’t cry baby. You know that I don’t like it when you’re crying, right? I’m sorry baby. I love you so much” His hands were caressing her back to make her feel better. Few minutes later, she stopped crying with her hands tightly holding Mino’s shirt. He cupped her face and looked at her face. He felt guilty for making her cry like this. He then slowly closing the gap between his face and her face and kissed her adoringly. Slowly so that she can feel his love for her.

They pulled away when they’re out of breath and just stared at each other with full of love in their eyes. “I love you” he said. “I love you too” she said that while smiling. He whispered to her, “You look beautiful tonight, as always”

Seulgi can’t help but to laugh at his flirty tactics. “You look handsome, as always” she said while admiring her man. Suddenly, Mino picked her up bridal style and brought her to the couch and sat there with her on top of his lap. He securely wrapped his hands at her waist while her hands wrapped around his neck. Both of them seems like they don’t want to let each other go. They’re madly in love with each other.

She showered him with kisses and stopped when she realized that his face was full of lipstick marks. “You should look at your face” she laughed. “Why?” Mino who seems to enjoying the shower kisses by her love can’t understand what she was saying. He brought his iphone out and opened the front camera. Boy, he laughed so much that he almost teared up. His face was full of her lipstick marks. Forehead, cheeks, lips, nose, chins, everywhere. He likes it though. “Let’s take a picture together babe” he said. They take a lot pictures in fact. “It’s perfect.” he said while smiling like a fool when he looked at the pictures they’ve taken. “Come here, let’s get you clean up” Seulgi said while pulling Mino’s hand and dragged him to the one of the makeup table. She pulled out wet tissues near the table and wiped his face. She can’t help but to laughed when cleaning his face.

“We’ve been away for a long time. I’m sure my members will scold me” She laughed. After he’s cleaned up, both of them makes sure that their clothes were tidy before heading out. They managed to kiss before they went out.

At the artist area, Seulgi received a text message from Mino. ‘Let’s meet after this award ends. Spend the night with me pleasee~’ she smiled and replied to him. ‘okay wait for me then. Love you <3’ Few seconds later, he said ‘hehe I love you more <3’

Isn’t it amazing how Mino thought that night was going to be the most tiest  night but it wasn’t? It turned out to be one of the most beautiful night to him :)