The Fallen Star (ChanBaek oneshot)

The Fallen Star

BaekHyun's POV

I was walking in the busy street of Seoul, well I was from Busan, when a sudden comotion started. I panicked because I was new here and I don't know what to do. I was rooted on my spot.

"Waaaahhh!!! ChanYeol oppa marry me puh-lease!!!"

"Waaaaahhh!!! Oppa so handsome!!!"

" ChanYeol oppa don't run away from us!!!"

I heard that shout's from the girl's in the crowd.

"ChanYeol? That sounds familiar." I whispered to myself. A sudden pang of realisation hit me. ChanYeol is my childhood friend! How stupid of me! I turned my head towards their direction and saw a tall guy with shades. He is smiling at everyone. That smile. That is really him! I wanted to run to him but I cant. He was crowded with many girls. I mean fangirls. They seem out of control. If i don't know what's happening maybe I'll think there's a riot. Just like what I thought earlier. A commotion.

 

I went to my reserved hotel room after that scene. I'll talk to him sometime when there is no crowd. I really hate those noise really. I went out to eat. I don't know but I suddenly became hungry.

 

"Goodafternoon Sir! For how many table?" A bellboy asked. He's so tall and he has a cute face. His chin is firm