chapter 1

Q & A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, sorry that it's taken me this long to update, but i've been busy with some personal matters as well as the fact that my grandparents house doesn't have wifi. It also doesn't help that I work 12 hour shifts for work each week as well. Anyway here is the first chapter and i'm sorry for any grammer errors and if the story isn't exactly interesting or anything. Also HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR Y'ALL AND I HOPE YOU GUUS HAVE AN AMAZING YEAR!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“One in a million, Twice imida.”

“Annyeong, I am twice’s leader Jihyo, and today for V live, we are going to hold a Q&A. We will try our best to answer your questions. The only thing is that we will randomly select the questions in no particular order or selection." Scrolling through thousands of questions, Jihyo pressed a button where the computer randomly chose a question. Finally a question had popped up. "Okay our first question is from twicelover01 who says, ‘If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be?’

"I'll answer first, then someone else can answer next," Jihyo said. "For me, I think i'd like to have the power to heal. Being the leader I hate seeing the members injured, as well as seeing others in pain. If i had the power of healing, my members wouldn't have to suffer physically again, and we'd be able to be twice for a very long time. " Jihyo explained with a big smile while looking at the other members.

"Naaw Jihyo, you've got me in tears now. Why do you have to be so caring?" Jeongyeon said while wiping her fake tears. All the other members also felt moved by Jihyo's answer that they all ran towards her and gave her a big twice hug. "We love you too Jihyo, Unnie." The members cried out as they stayed in a group hug. "Guys as much as i love this intimate moment we still have a show to run," Tzuyu stated causing everyone to break the group hug. "Way to kill the moment Tzuyu," Dahyun mumbled to herself. "Tzuyu is right," Jihyo said." We still have more questions to answer. Does anyone else want to answer twicelover101 question? If not we can move on."

“Ooh ooh, I have one,” Momo cried out energetically, waving her hands everywhere like a little kid waiting to be picked. “Okay, go ahead then Momo,” Jihyo said clearly embarrassed by the childish behaviour of Momo. “My superpower would be the ability to release food from my hands,” she explained excitedly. “Whenever someone needs my help they just have to call out FooMo, which would be my superhero name, and I’d show up.” Momo added with a goofy grin on her face at how smart she thought her answer was. This then led to all the members bursting into a fit of laughter at her answer.

“Haha of course Momo unnie would want that superpower.” Dahyun managed to cough out in between laughs.

“Guys Food is one of the few things she enjoys talking about, sometimes it seems like Momo unnie would consider marrying food if it was legal,”Chaeyoung added while everyone nodded in agreement. “The only downside to that power is that, we wouldn’t be able to bribe her with food,” Jeongyeon said. “Now there’s no way of getting her to ride a rollercoaster or the gyrodrop next time we go to a theme park.”

"I donn't think even a lifetime supply of Jeokbal would make Momo go on the gyrodrop. You can drop that little dream of yours Jeongyeon." ridiculed Nayeon.

“I think the downside of this is Momo unnie’s superhero name.” Tzuyu interjected causing everyone to hold in their laughter at the truth of the statement, while Momo sunk down further into her seat, clearly embarrassed at the fact that everyone now sees her as an idiot. “I mean with that name she would be seen as a bigger laughing stock than her power.” Tzuyu explained. She then turned to Momo and said, “That’s alright though unnie because we’ll always love you," and then hugged Momo to reassure her. "Just in case you should work on that superhero name.” Tzuyu added and broke off the hug. Despite the maknae insulting her, then comforting her, Momo still felt a sting in her heart.

“Momo you do know, that if you did have that power, you’ll have to exercise even more, because you’ll probably gain weight with all that food you’ll be eating,” stated Sana. Momo hadn’t actually considered that, but it didn’t matter this was all pretend, but it was sad that all her members didn’t agree with her superpower choice.

“Guys you know what that means, right everyone?” Jeongyeon said urging everyone to listen to her answer.

“What does that mean unnie?” Tzuyu questioned looking slightly confused.

“That Momo will turn into mokbal oink oink,” Jeongyeon said bursting into a large fit of laughter at her own joke as well as her little dongsaeng, while the other members just stared at both of them not understanding how the joke was funny.

“Hyung that was a good one,” exclaimed Chaeyoung. “I get it Momo and Jokbal put together makes Mokbal,” Chaeyoung chocked in between laughs.

“Ugh there goes the ‘no fun brothers’, laughing at their dry jokes again,” Nayeon said while rolling her eyes. “I’m sorry you guys had to suffer through that painful joke,” Nayeon said into the camera.

“Jeongyeon-ah, why are you mocking me?” Momo pouted feeling sad that everyone was insulting her superpower choice.

  She couldn’t help it, her love for food was real and she had watched a movie where food came out of the guys hands. It may sound like a stupid superpower, but it could help countries where famine has struck. I mean superheroes are supposed to help others, and that superpower wouldn’t be just an advantage for her but also for others.

Momo was snapped out of her thought when Mina spoke up, “It’s alright, Momo unnie. I think that’s a cool power.” Making Momo smile slightly, which gave Mina a warm feeling inside. “That would mean that we wouldn’t have to buy food anymore because you’d provide us with food.” Mina said trying to cheer up Momo.

“Yeah Momo you shouldn’t let Jeongyeon get to you okay,” reassured Jihyo said while rubbing Momo’s back trying to make the girl feel better. She then turned to Jeongyeon with a fierce look and said, " You, Jeongyeon would probably the happiest out of us if Momo had that power. Afterall you eat just as much as she does." 

After what Jihyo said the others crowded around Momo apologising for mocking her superpower choice. In the corner Jeongyeon stood there feeling guilty that she made Momo upset. She couldn’t help it though, the girl was very easy to tease, but despite this Jeongyeon had a soft spot for Momo. Why? Well Momo was like an innocent kid that needed to be protected from the cruel world. Momo was just Momo. There were no other words that could describe her, and Jeongyeon just wanted to protect Momo, always despite being the cause of her pain at times.

After everyone stopped crowding around Momo, Jeongyeon approached her with a pouty face that made all of twice squeal at her cuteness. “I’m sorry Momo, I was just joking. If you want to know, you’d still be beautiful to me even if you did become Jokbal. If I was very hungry and you were the last piece of food left, I still wouldn’t eat you.” Jeongyeon said sincerely while gazing into Momos eyes, making Momo blush. “You and I both know that, that would be a trial for me considering the fact that I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter