One Hour

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi was a very busy man. However going through a failed marriage resulting in a divorce, he was given one of the biggest blessings in his life.

 

Taehyung.

 

--

 

It was late.

 

Min Yoongi steps through the doors of his luxurious apartment and is met with sparkling eyes staring at him.

 

The light of his life, Min Taehyung, is a six year old ball of sunshine that Yoongi has never taken for granted. Well, maybe he had. Yoongi was the president of a recording company, consequently he was almost always gone from his son’s life. He himself even admits that he neglects his child, leaving him with the nanny most days as he was preoccupied with his company.

 

“Taetae? Why are you still up? Didn’t the nanny put you to bed already? It’s 12 Taehyungie, why aren’t you asleep?” he asks, picking up his child and bringing him to the kitchen.

 

“Daddy!! I just wanted to wait for you… She did put me to bed, but I couldn’t sleep, I really wanted to tell you about my day. Daddy I did so many things today-“

 

“Alright, alright Taehyungie, you can tell me as I heat something up to eat for myself” Yoongi replied, a hint of annoyance decorating his voice. He hadn’t meant to cut off his young son, but the past day had been very stressful for the older man. However, as to not disappoint his son, he tried (as willingly as he could) to appease him. He then sets the boy gently on a chair at the table, waiting for the story to end so he could go to bed.

 

“Oh, okay Daddy... Are you hurting? You seem so mad right now… wait though, I’m gonna grab Mr. Cuddles! I’ll be right back!” Taehyung yelled as he ran away, leaving a stunned Yoongi. Had his child figured him out that easily?

 

As he waited for his child to return, he began to heat up the leftover the nanny had prepared earlier in the day, tiny footsteps were heard returning back into the kitchen before a tiny ‘plop’ was heard from one of the chairs.

 

“Very well then my little Taebaby, what was so important that you had to stay up and talk to Daddy for?” Yoongi asks taking a seat at the table his baby was sitting at.

 

“Well Daddy… I really wanted to ask you for something..”

 

“And what would that be Tae?” he responds, now curious as to what his baby son needed.

 

“Well... I wanted to ask you for some… some money…” the tiny boy asked shyly, not an ounce of malicious intent in his voice.

 

Yoongi, now completely dumbfounded and furious replies, “Min Taehyung!” it was serious now, Yoongi never called Taehyung by his full name unless he was absolutely fuming. “Why would you ask me that? I do so much for you, provide for you and everything and this is what I’m met with? Are you ungrateful? I never thought I would’ve raised such a rude child! Trying to get money for what? Some toys? Min Taehyung, go to your room now. I don’t want to see you until you’ve reflected on what you’ve just asked me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter