Trouble in a Hotel Room

Partners' in Crime

 

     There I was, looking through in my reflection at the window of his car, I mean our car, I mean oh—Nevermind! It's hard to explain.

 

     You see, me and Kyuhyun worked together as a secret agent, you know doing some undercover job, arresting criminals, disguising ourselves, killing, spying with some cool and high technology stuffs. We're not like the normal polices, that wears uniform day and night. We arrest and kill the enemies in silence and secret. But yeah, it's too hard damn hard, and that's what I liked the most.

 

     "Hey Choi, getting excited?" Kyuhyun playfully teased, looking to me on his right side. The truth is we've been partners since last month. Yes! You heard it right — just last month. And guess what? Kyuhyun is such a playboy and always a trouble.

 

     "Shut up Cho! Just focus on the road will you, we might get into an accident" I demanded, avoiding his gaze.

 

     Without any warning, my body was thrown forward when the car was put into a sudden break. The seatbelt was biting into my chest. I suddenly held Kyuhyun's arm in shock, awkwardly.

 

     Kyuhyun chuckled.

     Yup, correct. He did that one on purpose. I smack his arm in frustration. "You jerk! You think that was funny?"

 

     "I'm sorry, your face was awfully shock!", he laughed.

     I rolled my eyes. "Just hurry up!" 

 

     After a while, we finally reached the headquarters and entered the elevator in a hurry. Well it will took minutes until we reach the ground floor, since it was an underground headquarter.

 

     "I just realized something...your blooming today" he broke the silence, obviously teasing. "I'm pretty sure you have a date later"

     "How many times do I have to tell you, that I don't have a BOYFRIEND!!!" I blurted. "Unlike you, inviting a girl every night with you" I mumbled under my breath.

     "Hey!..wait! Your stalking me aren't you?"

 

I froze. I did not see that one coming.

 

     "W-what of course n-nnot!" I stammered, completely embarrassed.

 

     Suddenly, the elevator burst open —oh thank goodness. I was the first one who went outside. Escaping our nonsense conversation over our boring lovelife.

 He smirked.

----------

 

     "Well good day" Mr. Heechul spoke up infront. "I wanted to congratulate the both of you for a job well done in your first task"

     "But I'm not too impress"

I gave Kyuhyun a cruel look.

     "Hey Ms. Choi I'm just teasing of course I'm very impress" he laughed.

      "So for your next assignment" he held a white folder and nudged it to Kyuhyun in the table. I took the files from Kyuhyun harshly and it revealed a profile for our next target,  

Do Kyungsoo.

 

     "Gosh, he's so young!" I said. 

     "Search for Do Kyungsoo's room in a luxurious hotel. He's been there for almost a year. And some spies says he keeps a secret inside, but we don't know what 'that' secret is. So you two will make a move on him, ASAP"

 

   "In what hotel?" asked Kyuhyun.

     "The Billionaire's Hotel, and here's your key" he threw it to Kyuhyun. "Room number 412"

 

     "Alright, I'll go ahead" but before he left, he added a reminder. "Oh and one more thing! Kyungsoo owned the hotel. Be careful and goodluck"

 

     When Mr. Kim Heechul left, me and Kyuhyun exchange glances. Uhh... It's work again, my life is at risk again.

 

     I stood up.

"What are you waiting for Cho? Move your out!

 

 

----------

 

     Walking through the hallway of the hotel, vigilantly observing the whole area. I tangled my arm to Kyuhyun pretending to be a couple looking for our luxurious room. People were gaving us looks from top to toe. Oh—I hate judgemental people! We passed through room number 410, 411 and finally, we reached our destination room number 412.

 

     As soon as we stepped inside, Kyuhyun immediately lock the door and any open windows. "Go check the CCTV's" he said.

 

     I ran to look for some cameras and I counted, "Positive, there were two" I took out some coin-like devices and I stick it on the cameras. It will automatically record a fake video footage on the monitor.

 

     "Done already?"

     "Yeah" I came to find a chair to rest. Kyuhyun observed my actions, he's been gluing his eyes to me since I started taking off my disguise outfit.

 

     "Soo, your tired. Go to bed, I'll guard" he worried.

     "I'm fine" I yawned. "I just need a little—

     "No I insist" I can't do anything but to agreed to it. In fact, I'm too sleepy to argue things with him right now. So I just nodded in agreement. But there was one thing that was stuck in my head. When Kyuhyun called me 'Soo' for the first time.

     "Goodnight Kyu" I state on my mind, leisurely closing my tired eyes.

 

----------

 

     I jolted up when I thought if it was already morning. I checked the time —nope, it's still midnight. I sat up to my bed and stretched out my arms. Then I remembered someone, "Kyuhyun" I gasped.

 

     "Cho where are you?" I called his phone, but I heard his phone ringing on the couch. Great!!! He left his phone!

 

    Until I came up to leave the room and headed for the elevator. On my left I spotted an open door,it's a room. In my curiosity, I decided to check if there was someone in there. It was really dark, I stumbled around until I finally found the light switch. I was about to turn it on when someone grab me from behind dragging me into the dark corner of the room. He cover my mouth, locking my legs with his, he took a tight grip around my waist. I struggled to fight but he was too strong. We both fell down to the cold cemented floor.

     "Shh... Soo it's me Kyuhyun" he whispered near to my neck.            "Someone might be inside"

     "Cho!"  I whispered back. I felt relief when I knew it was just Kyuhyun. I could also feel the hot and intense sensation of our bodies. I blushed when I realized my back was leaning too close to him. Oh dear!

     "Keep quiet" 

      "What's wrong in here?" I asked, after he lift me up.

      "I heard noises here not too long ago, we should check the area!" And with that, we both took our pistols. I followed his lead.

 

Why did that person left the room open?

 

     Then we decided to split up, focusing every detail we saw. I proceeded to the bathroom. In my surprise, I found blood strains everywhere the curtains.  

I moved it sideward.

     I almost scream when I saw an unconscious lady on the bathtub. So I flew my hands up to my mouth. Without hesitation, I call Kyuhyun.

    "Cho! Cho, Come quick"