1/1

Q & A (Question and Answer)
 
He thought transferring to a new school is a very bad idea. But his mind changed when he met a beautiful long-haired male who happened to be his classmate and seat mate.
 
Seungcheol was got used to the new atmosphere easily, thanks to Jeonghan. They have been friends ever since the day Seungcheol walked in the classroom with a very uncomfortable face. Jeonghan was the first one who talked to him, he was also the one who showed him around the school, he was the one who hang out with Seungcheol the most and the angelic male is very nice. So it didn't take much time for Seungcheol to have feelings for Jeonghan.
 
A few months after realizing his feeling, he decided to confess.
 
"Guess who?" Seungcheol asked as he covered Jeonghan's eyes with his large hands. Jeonghan was startled and then he started laughing.
 
"Seungcheol I know it's you. I can tell by your voice" Jeonghan answered, giggling.
 
Seungcheol uncovered his eyes and sat across Jeonghan. "Correct!" 
 
"You dork!" Jeonghan hit Seungcheol's arm playfully. "So why did you make me come here, Cheol?" He added. 
 
"I just want to tell you something.." Seungcheol smiled and blushed slightly.
 
"What is it?" Jeonghan asked. Seungcheol panicked in his mind. He had never confessed to anyone so he doesn't know what to do. At first he was determined that he could say his feelings to Jeonghan, but then he started to feel nervous when he's already in front of the long haired male.
 
"I...I ...u-uhm.." He stuttered. 'Maybe I should just try next time' 
 
"Yeah , what is it?" Jeonghan looked at him curiously. 'But I've thought about this already, it's now or never!' Seungcheol said in his mind
 
"Well...Jeonghan-ah, I've thought about this for long time now. You're so nice to me. You're very gorgeous. You're sweet and intelligent. And I admire you a lot." Seungcheol blushed very hard. He reached for Jeonghan's hands and he held it. "I-I think i'm in love with you, Jeonghan." 
 
Seungcheol waited for a reply but Jeonghan was just sitting there, shocked and his face was as red as a tomato. "Jeonghan! Please say somethiiiinnnggg!" Seungcheol whined.
 
"What a-am I supposed to say!!!" Jeonghan took his hand back and covered his face. 
 
"Jeonghan-ah, will you be my boyfriend?" Seungcheol asked nervously.
 
"Oh my gosh, Seungcheol..." Jeonghan blushed harder. He uncovered his face and looked straight at Seungcheol. 
 
"You don't need to answer right away! It's fine! I can wait for you, no matter how long" Seungcheol flashed a very sweet smile.
 
Jeonghan looked down shyly , face still red. 
 
 
*** 
 
Jeonghan and Seungcheol met at school after that day. They were still very very awkward with each other. 
 
The teacher arrived and started the class with an activity. "Okay, you must work with your seatmate. The short story would be passed tomorrow afternoon." Mrs. Han said.
 
"Yes, ma'am" The students replied.
 
"Good, now you can proceed to the library if you want to work there." Mrs.Han added.
 
"Jeonghan.." Seungcheol called out to his seatmate. 
 
Jeonghan turned his head to look at Seungcheol. "Yes, cheol?" 
 
"Want to go to the library?" Seungcheol offered.
 
"Sure, let's go." Jeonghan quickly grabbed his stuff and walked out of the classroom, not waiting for Seungcheol. 
 
After arriving at the library, the two found an empty table and sat across each other. They silently discussed about the activity but then they were interrupted by a group of girls who walked towards their table while giggling.
 
There were three girls, the other two were giggling while the one in the middle was blushing madly.
 
"Yes?" Seungcheol asked as he looked up at the girls.
 
"Seungcheol oppa, Our friend here wants to say something~" One of the girls said. "Hurry say it!" She nudged her friend who was blushing hard.
 
"U-Uhm , Seungcheol oppa~ " Jeonghan eyed the girl in the middle. He knows what's gonna happen next..
 
"I-I..." Yein stuttered cutely. Jeonghan saw Seungcheol smile, he doesn't know why but he feels so pissed. 
 
"Excuse me but would please hurry up and say it already? We're working on something. Can't you see you're disturbing us?" Jeonghan said harshly. Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan with wide eyes. Who knew that an angel like Jeonghan could be so harsh sometimes? 
 
"I-I'm sorry!" Yein bowed. "I-I just want to say that I really like you , Seungcheol oppa! Will you go out with me ...?" The girl blushed harder.
 
Seungcheol chuckled. He was about to say something when Jeonghan started talking. "Oh my gosh, You're really not in a good place to confess to your crush. You interrupted our work just so you can ask him out. Well, I'll be the one who'll answer for him. He's not interested so get lost" The girls looked at Jeonghan with teary eyes.
 
"Jeonghan that was too much--" Seungcheol words were cutted. "What?! You want to go out with her? Fine. I'm just trying to help you focus on this project but you want to go out with her then i'll do this on my own!" Jeonghan said, exaggerating. Jeonghan gathered his stuff and went out.
 
"Wait, Jeonghan that's not what I meant--" Seungcheol stood up
 
"Choi Seungcheol, Don't you dare follow me or else!" Jeonghan warned as he looked back at Seungcheol. After that, he went out.
 
Seungcheol sighed and looked at the three girls who were all shocked. He's actually friends with Yein. "I'm sorry about that. He's really concerned about his grades and stuff." He explained. "And Yein, I don't think I can return your feelings. I already have my eyes on someone else.." He said shyly.
 
"I-It's fine oppa.." Yein looked down sadly before walking away with her friends. 
 
"Now time to find Jeonghan.." He left the library and started searching for the long haired boy. 
 
After 10 minutes, he found out that the boy went to the roof top. He silently sat beside the boy. "So...what was that all about?" Seungcheol asked.
 
Jeonghan sighed. "Do you think she's pretty?" Seungcheol was shocked by the sudden question.
 
"She is--" Seungcheol's words were cutted again. "I knew it! You like her! Aish, and you were joking around yesterday! Oh my gosh, that was not a very good joke Choi Seungcheol! Argh, I hate you!" Jeonghan hits his arm continuously.
 
"Let me finish okay?!" Seungcheol held Jeonghan's shoulders. "What I was saying is that, She is pretty but you're gorgeous. You beat every girl in this campus, you know that? And I was not joking yesterday. I'm serious. I'm in love with you" 
 
Jeonghan was blushing so hard again. "A-Aish, Fineeee. Whatever" He looked away while pouting.
 
"Were you jealous , Jeonghan?" Seungcheol teased. Jeonghan blushed harder.
 
"NO!" 
 
*** 
 
A month after Jeonghan's outburst, Seungcheol started noticing something different with Jeonghan. He would often check himself in the mirror, he started wearing a very fragrant perfume, and he kept on asking Seungcheol random questions. Seungcheol was not complaining though.
 
"Seungcheol, Jeonghan is here!" Mrs. Choi called out . Seungcheol quickly went down and saw Jeonghan, looking stunning as usual.
 
"Jeonghan what are you doing here?" Seungcheol asked. 
 
"I just happen to pass by so I thought I would pay you a visit! " Jeonghan answered and tucked a strand of his hair at the back of his ear.
 
"Oh , come in!" Seungcheol let Jeonghan in and sat with him in the living room. They had a normal conversation but then Jeonghan started asking Seungcheol with a random question again.
 
"Seungcheol-ah, do I look different?" Jeonghan asked. "U-Uhm.." Seungcheol scanned Jeonghan from head to toe. He doesn't even know what changed. He's afraid Jeonghan would have an outburst again if he answered wrongly.
 
"U-Uhm New Shoes???" Seungcheol laughed nervously. Jeonghan pouted. "What?! No! You didn't even notice it!" Jeonghan whined.
 
"Oh then what changed?" Jeonghan glared at Seungcheol. "I have piercings!!!" Jeonghan pouted. 
 
"O-Oh...right.."
 
"I'm gonna start wearing earrings next week!  So i'll look extra pretty--" Jeonghan's words were cutted.
 
"Who are you trying to impress huh?" Seungcheol asked in a serious tone.
 
"N-No one.." Jeonghan said.
 
"Liar. I know you." stated Seungcheol. Why won't he just tell me huh? "You're already pretty without piercings..though"
 
"So you don't like it?" Jeonghan asked sadly. "Noooo, I like it! I was just trying to say that you were already beautiful even before you got piercings!" Seungcheol said.
 
"Aww, okay fair enough." The long haired male smiled. "So wanna go to the park?"
 
"Let me just get dressed"
 
***
 
Seungcheol and Jeonghan walked in comfortable silence in the park. It was late already but still, there are a lot of couples walking around the park. 
 
"Jeonghan..." Seungcheol stopped walking and faced Jeonghan.
 
"Yes?"
 
"How do you really feel about me?" Seungcheol asked
 
Jeonghan's face turned red, as if it was an instinct to blush whenever Seungcheol would bring the topic up.
 
"Do you like me?" Seungcheol added
 
"Who knows?" Jeonghan answered. 
 
"What?" Seungcheol was confused.
 
"That's all i could say~" Jeonghan giggled. "Oh c'mon! What do you mean by that???" 
 
"Nope! You can't make me.." Jeonghan crossed his arms. "Fine, I'll just go and date Mijoo then. She's pretty nice" Seungcheol
teased
 
"Fine! Go with her! See if I care! You liar!!" Jeonghan pouted. "After all i've done to impress you" 
 
Jeonghan stopped talking as soon as he realized what he said. "Oops..."
 
"So you were trying to impress me? Why?" Seungcheol smirked. "No! Its not what I meant--" Jeonghan tried to defend himself.
 
"Just tell me everything please? Stop making it for me. I don't know if you like me back or you're just playing around. I just want to know." Seungcheol pleaded.
 
Jeonghan blushed "S-Sorry..." He apologized. "At first, I don't even know what I feel until that day that Yein asked you out. I felt like I wasn't pretty enough for you. I got jealous about Yein. She's very beautiful and i'm just me, a potato. So I tried some ways to look more beautiful in front of you, so you won't look at girls. I-I like-- I love you. But i'm such a chicken, I can't say it. So all my feels were shown in my actions." Jeonghan confessed.
 
"I know it's confusing but I'm not good with--" Seungcheol suddenly kissed Jeonghan's lips. "That's enough for me" Seungcheol smiled.
 
"You don't need to impress me Jeonghan. I love you, you know that. " Seungcheol added. Jeonghan hugged Seungcheol, burrying his face on Seungcheol's chest. 
 
Seungcheol hugged him back "So Will you be my boyfriend now?" 
 
Jeonghan just nodded but it was enough for Seungcheol. He kissed Jeonghan's head tenderly while they hug each other in front of everybody in the park.
 
 
 
 
 
 
><
 
 
A/N: Lol it was very confusing isn't it? Sorry about that! I'm not good at writing ;~; But I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO MAKE A FANFIC WITH THIS TITLE BECAUSE I SWEAR I WONT BE ABLE TO SLEEP WITHOUT MAKING ONE! I'm too addicted to that song! hahahahaha <333 
 
I hope you liked it though ^w^ (I know you don't ;~; my feels) 
 
Jeonghan is a bit bipolar here , right? aish ;-; What did I do?