end

Teasing

    This really can't be real, the company making the group go out in the cold to do a fanmeet. Yes, the girls want to meet all their fans so badly, but its got to be close to snowing weather out. All 9 of them are huddled in big jackets, trying to stay cheery even though the cold weather was making a couple of them become tired and cranky. They tried their best not to show it. Even though the cold weather was btiing through the material of their clothes, their fans effortlessly put smiles on the girls' faces.
    They were more than happy to cram into the vans and share the body heat, their skin tingling and melting with every minute they sat in the heat.
    Tzuyu shut her eyes and rested her head on the shoulder nexgt to her, probably Sana, and listened to the quiet hum and giggles of the girls in front of her, and was aware when Dahyun was the one to emit said giggling.
    Tzuyu listened happily to her laugh with Mina about something that she could care less about, and her stomach did little flips everytime.
    Yeah, its no secret to Tuzyu that she does like one of her own band members, and she wanted it to stay that way, because she was sure that Dahyun only saw her as a good friend. Tuzyu didn't like to think about that. It would only make her sadder, and eventually someone would notice. So, for all the times that Tuzyu was around her, she put on a friendly smile and acted like she was a best friend. Just like the rest of the group.
    To her, it definitely seemed like Dahyun liked one of the other girls more. She didn't put her finger on it, but she knows that she is not Dahyun's favorite. Yeah, it hurts a bit, but she can deal with it.
    The car ride was bumpy,  but it was dark so no one could tell if she was sleeping or looking at the girl in front of her. It was dark, but she could see the bright colors of her hair shine through the passing streetlights in the windows. Or maybe she was dreaming. Or really tired. Probably both.
    Finally, after what seemed like hours (oh, really? it did not seem like hours, lying author. get on with the story, and fix that damned line.)
    Finally, after what seemed like literally 12 minutes, the girls arrived at their dorms and threw themselves into the warm and inviting heat of home. They threw themselves on their beds, getting their pajamas together, waiting for their turn in the showers.
    Tzuyu sprawled out on her bed, listening to the running water of the bathroom and listened to the laughs of the other girls in the living room. Tzuyu wasn't sure who was out there, but she knew it wasn't Dahyun.
    She couldn't help it, but knowing that Dahyun was in one of the showers she blushed, and refused to think about things like that. She patiently waited her turn, which was after Chaeyoung, like it is every night.
    Like usual, after everyone is done, they sit in the living room, whether its to talk about things or to play a game or to watch a movie or what ever's on TV, they were all there, and Tzuyu was crammed in between Momo and Jihyo, but she didn't mind. They were keeping her warm.
    Tzuyu was drifting off because she was so worn out, but she was woken suddely by Sana shouting something, and she jumped. Momo laughed at her, and nudged her upright.
    "It was so cold, I swear I couldn't speak." Sana bursted out.
    "Yah, all you could see of Dahyunnie was her face, she looked like a penguin." Jeongyeon in. That was true, Dahyun did look really cute. Tzuyu did happen to look more than once. She looked so cuddly and squishy, Tzuyu wanted to take her cute little face and-
    "Hey, Tzuyu~" Sana raised her eyebrows. "I saw you sneaking peeks, more than one to Dahyunnie. I saw it." Tzuyu heated up. All the girls were watching her now. She wanted it to end. "Hmm? Do you have a crush on Dahyunnie~?" 
    Tzuyu opened to say something, but no words came out. She couldn't stay in that state for too long, the girls would know. She would know.
    Right as Tzuyu went to obectify and say 'No, I don't have a crush on Dahyun,' She was interrupted by Sana again.
    "Its true! Tzuyu likes Dahyunnie~ Aww, Tzuyu~" Sana stretched out her vowels, indicating she was tired but she was also making fun of Tzuyu. She could feel the stare of Dahyun on her, but she didn't know if she was laughing or asking herself what was wrong with Tzuyu, but she didn't dare look.
    She tried to objectify, and accidentally stuttered. "I- I don't like Dahyun. Well, not like that!" She felt like she only made herself look worse.
    "Tzuyu, if you knew we were only joking, you wouldn't be acting like this. Of course, unless its true..." Mina decided to add her two cents in and it made Tzuyu feel worse, and hotter. Sana pinched her cheeks.
    "Blushie blushie! Its true!" 
    Tzuyu swallowed hard. She didn't want to make herself look any worse, so she pushed herself out from between the two girls and left to her room. She was shaking. She didn't know why. Actually, thats a lie. She did know why. Because one, her members made her feel like a fool infront of her crush, and two they made fun of her. She did not want them to find out like that, and she especially didn't want Dahyun to find out like that.
    She jumped onto her bottom bunk, faced the wall, buried herself in sheets, and started crying. Tzuyu didn't want to cry, but she couldn't help it. She felt so crushed, because her members made her feel really bad, even if they meant no harm and were only joking around. They had good intentions and didn't want to hurt Tzuyu. But no one knew that she actually did like her. She felt sad, because she didn't know what Dahyun thought of her now. So she cried.
    She doesn't know how long she was crying for, (9 minutes but who's counting) before someone walked in. Tzuyu stayed quiet pretending to be asleep, but she knows she was kind of loud, so she doesn't think she can fool anyone. Thinking it was the girls coming to bed because they were done with whatever they were doing, she stayed still.
    Instead of climbing on top of the bunk, whoever it was slid underneath Tzuyu's large duvet with her. Their arms wrapped around Tzuyu's waist. Tzuyu couldn't stop a choppy inhale.
    "Its okay, Tzuyu-ah~."
    Tzuyu's stomach tensed, and she opened her eyes to the dark wall infront of her. That voice was Dahyun, obviously. Was this a joke? Did Sana set her up to this? She really didn't want to get more upset than she was.
    Slowly, she turned over. Dahyun was face to face with her, and she tried really hard to regulate her breathing. She put her face deeper into the side of the pillow, hoping Dahyun wouldn't see the tear that just fell.
    Dahyun lifted her hands from her waist, brushing against her skin in a way Tzuyu never thought she would get the blessing to feel, and she wiped her tears away. She didn't ask why she was crying. Dahyun didn't have an urge to know.
    Tzuyu shivered under her touch, her fingers were so soft.
    "Tzuyu, are you cold? Come here, I'll warm you up."
    Dahyun put her arms on either side of her head and neck and wrapped them around her. Tzuyu inhaled deeply, Dahyun smelt like pomagranets. Its smelt nice on her.
    She relaxed, and brought her arms and hands to gently grace the sides of Dahyuns small frame, and she felt like this was something she could only dream of. She driftend asleep while Dahyun held her close, and maybe, just maybe, she had a feeling she wasn't just a stranger to Dahyun either.