One-Shot

I remember .. YOU

-L's POV-

I walk in our apartment , I saw blood on the piano . The living room was messy . I search for Mina . She is not there . I sits blankly . I know she was taken by a gang named Beast .

 

---Flashback---

I sit on the bed , ruffled my hair while Mina sit on the couch . Her face looks like she was pissed off . She throws books at me . I don't give any reaction . 

She walks toward me . I ignore her instead I lie down on the bed. She pull my shirt harshly , make me stands up.

I look at her blankly .She slap my beautiful face hard . I push her .She almost fall on the floor . Then she shout at me . I pinned her to the wall . She was shocked . Our face was very near . I hit the wall with my hand , over and over again .

She looked very scared . I carress her cheek . '' I'm sorry ..'' I only able to say that two words . I look at her pink lips , then I kissed her . I slid my tongue in her lips . We had tongue battle .

She push me . Then , she jump on me , wrap her milk skin legs on my waist . She hold my cheeks . She kissed me roughly . I wrap my arms around her thin waist and pushed her to the wall. Our kiss turns to a passionate kiss.

Our kissing session broke when I pull her into a hug . She hug me tight . '' Don't ever leave me L ...'' she said . '' I will not leave you ..'' I whisper to her .

----End of Flashback----

'' I promise I won't leave her . I should search her ! not by sitting here doing nothing !! '' shout L . L walk towards the cabinet . He opened one of the cabinet . L found a gun .

He quickly walk out of the apartment . He took out his phone and dial Doojoon number. '' YAH ! WHERE IS MINA ? '' L ask him . '' Well , well , well .. look who call me guys . It's Myungsoo a.k.a L . Haha ..'' Doojoon said as the member laugh hard . '' YAH ! STOP PLAYING AROUND . '' says L ith annoyed voice . '' owwie , did I make you mad ? If you want her . Meet us at ~~~ '' . L switch off his phone .

L runs to the meeting place . '' Mina .. I'm coming to save you . Please wait for me ..'' tears roll down his cheek . The cloud getting darker and darker . As L arrive at the place . The rain pour down heavily .

''YOON DOOJOON ! WHERE IS MINA ?!!'' L voice echoed in the empty building . L heard someone clapping his hands behind him . '' Well , well look who is here .. It's you boyfriend , Mina .'' Doojoon says as he push Mina on the floor .

L look at Mina . She was tied . Piece of cloth were put in to keep her shut . She was crying hard .

L can't bear to see Mina crying . L give a smile to Mina .

He , shot Doojoon , the leader . Then , Gikwang . Yoseob and Dongwoon shot him from behind . Makes L groan in pain , L bear it . L , shot Junhyung a few times . Then , L turn to Yoseob and Dongwoon . L gives an evil smirk .'' Hey , kids . Say bye-bye .'' L shot both of them . All of the Beast member lie down on the floor . Bloods everywhere . 

L falls on the floor . He crawl towards Mina . L untied Mina . Then , L hug Mina , kiss Mina for the last time . '' I love you ...'' the last word that L said . L blew his last breath on Mina's lap .

Mina cried her eyes out . She carress L cheeks .'' I love you too ..'' She kiss L's forehead . '' I will put our precious memory in my heart . '' she touch her chest . Mina took a gun and shoot her head . '' Let's meet in heaven ...'' Mina blew her last breath besides L .

 

----------------------------------------THE END-----------------------------------------------------------

 

LOL .. MY FIC XDD

COMMENT ARE TOTALLY ALLOWED 8D

I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 <3