The First Encounter

A Bloody Undestined Fate

Stone's proverb

"Stone!"

"I'm here Ms. Smith"

Attendance. Some people think it's just a way of the teachers knowing who's here and who's not, but for me, it's a symbol that I fit in. A symbol that I belong here in the sick place just like the others who are on the list. Of course I know that's not true, but it can't hurt to dream. That's right, I don't fit in. To others, I'm just an ordinary, quiet 18 year old girl who has no friends, but the truth is, I'm anything but ordinary. This is because I'm a vampire. A blood vampire. But I'm not a vampire that can't eat garlic or dies with the sun. NO. All that stuff is a joke that insults the vampires. We eat food like a regular human and sleep like a regular human, it's just that we don't need it. We can go years without food, but we can't last long without food. We can only last about a year or so, then, I have to drink blood. It's not your average vampire drinking blood from a neck. That's disgusting! We simply kiss a human to drink their blood, so basically, we their blood through their mouths. This is also the reason why we can't fall in love. Because is we kiss someone, we might accidently all of their blood out, and by accident, I mean, once you accidently get a drop or two of blood, it's incredibly hard to resist. So, we end up killing our love which emotionally breaks us. That's why I did such a good job of keeping this rule, but when HE showed up, things went bad, and they went bad fast. Now, let me tell all about my painful encounter...