Final

Biggest fight

'I'm home!' Jimin said lazily while walking to the living room, bag hanging on his right shoulder. Jimin was shocked when he saw someone sat on the sofa at the living room bcuz his boyfriend was supposed to be at the university. He knew that was his hyung so he put his bag on the floor and walked toward his hyung. He hugged Yoongi from behind and kissed his nape.

'Hyung! Why are you here? Don't you have class?' Jimin then walked around and sit next to Yoongi..Yoongi just chuckle and ruffles Jimin's soft hair.

'Well...my class was cancelled.. so I just went straight home...Miss me?' Yoongi asked. 'Miss you so so much!' Jimin said, Yoongi just chuckles at his boyfriend. 'Go change ur clothes or take a shower first.' Yoongi said and Jimin nod then peck Yoongi's lips quickly before ran toward their bedroom.

-----------

A few minutes later, Jimin enter the living room with a short and a plain shirt. He walked to Yoongi and sat next to him then smile at him.

'Haha..what's wrong with you?' Yoongi felt weird bcuz Jimin looked so happy.

'Just happy cause I get to see you early today.' Jimin then hugged Yoongi's waist from the side and lean his head on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi just chuckle and ruffles Jimin hair.

They then watched the tv when Jimin broke the silent.

'Hey hyung, do you have class tomorrow?'

'No..bu-' Yoongi sentence was cutted when Jimin said.

'Let's go out then! I dont have class either!' Jimin said happily

'But...baby, tomorrow I've to meet someone important..I'm sorry.' Yoongi was clearly felt quilty. Jimin smile faded but he smile back trying his best not to look disappointed and sad. 'It's okay then..we can go out anytime.'

'Really? I'm sorry.' Yoongi knew Jimin was sad so he felt so quilty.

'It's okay hyung. I'll just call Tae to come over if I'm bored. So don't worry.' Jimin then peck Yoongi's lips and smile brightly at him. Yoongi smile back and hugged Jimin's waist.

After a few silent moment, Jimin suddenly felt Yoongi kissed his neck, on his sensitive part, probably will leave a mark later. Jimin then tilt his head to the left to make it easier for Yoongi. Yoongi pulled Jimin so that he sit on his laps. Yoongi then kissed Jimin's lips and they moved in synced,Jimin closed his eyes so does Yoongi. Yoongi bit his bottom lips and Jimin open his mouth. Yoongi thought that if he can't give his time with Jimin tomorrow then he'll give his time now. After a few minutes they pulled away to breath. Yoongi smirk seductively at Jimin and pulled him to their bedroom to do 'something' in that..(if you know what I mean) ....

-----------

The next day... 'Baby! I'll go now!' Yoongi shouted at Jimin who was in the bedroom. Then he saw Jimin running toward him and hugged him tight.

'Okay hyung,walked safely..don't flirt with other girl..I love you.' Jimin said as he pulled away from Yoongi and smile at him. Yoongi ruffles Jimin's hair and peck him.

'Haha. I'll never cheat on you,dear. I Love you too. Bye!'Yoongi then walked out the door.

  --------

Yoongi's POV

I walked out from the door, smiling like crazy bcuz my cute boyfriend. I walked toward the nearest cafe to met someone important. My cousin that I grew up with. I never seen her for years and want to meet her now. I enter the cafe, order a drink and sat at the corner of the cafe, waiting for her. After a few minutes,I saw a pretty girl with a familiar face walked in and smile at me. It was great to meet her now. She walked to me and greet. She sat in front me. Then we talked about what's going on with our life. I didn't realize that we actually talked for a couple hours! I said to her that I should go home... I really miss my boyfriend already. I stood up so does she and we hugged each other and promised to met again. I turned around, to looked outside and saw my boyfriend stood there with wide eyes. We made eye contact and then he turned around and ran. ! He must saw I hugged my cousin. I bid her goodbye and ran back home.

End POV

Jimin POV

I bid my boyfriend goodbye and he closed the door. I was really curious who he want to meet. I just let him be and meet whoever he want to meet. I walked to the bedroom and took my phone then walked to the living room to watch tv. I turn the tv on and it was bored. So I called Tae to come over.

'Hey Tae, come over.. I'm bored~~' I said at the phone.

'You're alone?' Tae asked.

'Yup.'

'Okay, but only for a while cause I've to meet Kookie later.'

'Okay, just come here.' Then I hung up the phone.

After a minute, I heard a knock, probably Tae. Well,since his house was a block away. I open the door and saw Tae smiling.

'Taehyung~~~~~' I said as I pulled him in.

'Where's Yoongi hyung?' Tae asked.

'Out to meet someone. ' I said and Taehyung nods. And then we play, talked and have fun.

After an hour and half, Tae's phone ringing, showing 'My Kookie'. He answered the phone amd talked sweetly, it was disgusting at first but I used to it. When he hung up the phone, I raised an eyebrow .

'Kookie want to meet now. So I tell him to come here and take me.'

'So u have to go now? What I'm gonna do after this? Don't leave me~~' Jimin said dramatically.

'Aigoo.. I'm sure Yoongi hyung will be back after this. So don't worry. I've a date with Kookie. I promised I'll come again next time' Tae said.

'Okay then.'

After a few minutes, Jungkook came and took Tae. So I've decided to go to the nearest cafe and probably stay there untill hyung came back . I wear Yoongi's oversized hoodie and a jeans. I walked to the cafe and saw something that really shocked me. I saw Yoongi hugging a girl and laugh with her and all.. I got really jaelous. Yoongi turned and saw me. We made eye contact and Yoongi was so suprised to see me here. I turned around and ran to house . I want to calm my self. I felt so sad, mad, jealous and disappointed. End POV

'Is that someone important to him? A girl? Even hugged her? Is she more important than me?' Many thought fills Jimin's head. He arrived at home, opening the door and walked in. When he about to seat he heard a heavy breathing behind him. He turn around and saw Yoongi. He glare at him. 

'Baby.'

'Don't baby me.' Jimin said harshly and Yoongi was obviously suprised. He thought Jimin was probably misunderstanding.

'Jimin..let me explain.'

'Explain what!! I've saw everything!!' Jimin yelled at Yoongi.

'Jimin calm down.'

'Shut the up!' Jimin said harshly

'Watch your mouth brat!'This time Yoongi also raised his voice. '

'I don't ing care, you !' Jimin yelled.. He knew he shouldn't said that.

'Yah Jimin respect your hyung!' Yoongi gets impatient.

'Shut up!' Jimin said slowly..he didn't realize that his voice his trembling. Jimin felt tears rolled down his cheek. Yoongi felt quilty. He then walked toward Jimin slowly. Jimin wipe his own tears with his thumb .

'Don't come near me!' He yelled. 

'Let me exp-' His sentences was cutted by Jimin.

'No need!' Jimin yelled again. '

'YAH PARK JIMIN, FOR GOD'S SAKE, LISTEN TO ME!.' Yoongi yelled, it startled Jimin. Jimin just stood still.

' That girl was my cousin. I grew up with her. I've never seen her for years. It's doesn't make sense that I'm gonna cheat on you! What are you thinking?!' Yoongi said,  and it hit Jimin hard. He felt so quilty about cursing and mad at Yoongi. What he gonna do he thought. Yoongi looked at Jimin who still stood there with a quilty expression. He then ruffle his own hair, feeling frustrated. Well, this is their biggest fight bcuz when they fought, Yoongi will only hugged Jimin, say sorry about what happened and Yoongi never yelled at Jimin when they fought but this time he don't know why he gets so mad.  Yoongi close his eyes to calm down when he felt someone hugged him tight. He know it was Jimin but he stood still.

'Hyung....I'm so sorry.. I really am.' Jimin said as he hid his face on Yoongi's chest deeper. He cried when he felt Yoongi stood still and thought Yoongi was mad at him.

'Hyung..forgive me..' Jimin said with trembling voice. Yoongi felt his shirt gets wet and realize that Jimin is crying, he sigh . He cupped Jimin's face and wipe his tears with his thumb.

'Don't cry.' Yoongi said with a very soft voice. Jimin lowered his head and hugged Yoongi back. Sobbing hard. Yoongi just sigh and hugged Jimin's waist while caressing his hair.

  'Baby, don't cry. It's okay. I forgive you.' Yoongi said softly. He felt Jimin started to calm. He cupped his face and kiss him deeply.

'Hyung... I'm sorry, I shouldn't cursed at you and make you mad. I'm sorry for misunderstood you..Hyung, I'm so-' He was cutted when Yoongi kissed him.

'I said it's okay right? Stop apologizing. I forgive you.'

'But..I felt quilty.. I'm sorry.'

'Jiminnie.. say sorry again, I'll kiss you.' Yoongi warned , and Jimin chuckle.

'...sorry...' Jimin said Yoongi then pushed Jimin to the nearest wall and attacked his lips. Jimin close his eyes and tilt his head to the left. They moved in sync. After a minute, they pulled away. Yoongi smiled at Jimin.

'Go wash your face.' Yoongi said and Jimin walked to the kitchen to washed his face. A few second he came back ,hugging Yoongi.

'Hyung.. You're not mad at me right?' 'Not anymore, babe.' Yoongi said.

'Hmm..sorry.' Jimin smirk.

'You did that on purpose!' Yoongi said

'Yes..and where's my kiss?' Jimin asked teasingly. Yoongi leans in and Jimin closed his eyes. Yoongi chuckle and he peck Jimin's lips quickly. And Jimin pout.

'That was just a peck! Hyung~~~' Jimin whines and Yoongi chuckles as he ruffles Jimin's hair.

'I love you, babe.' Yoongi said.

'I hate you!' Jimin pout bcuz didn't get his kiss. Yoongi just chuckle at his boyfriend. He leans in and kiss Jimin, it was a sweet kiss, no tongue no biting. He pulled away and saw Jimin smile at him.

'I love you, hyung!'