EPS 1

TRAPPED

   

 

 

And once again,the pillow is wet with her tears.Crying with all of her heart.This is not the first time for her.

 

"Stop crying!You're acting like this is your first time breaking up.Should I remind you how many times already this room floats by your tears.Come on Sunny.Don't be stupid!"Hyomin don't even look at Sunny on the bed.Seriously maybe Sunny should meet fortune teller and buy some good luck charms for her love-life.

And her sobbing is getting louder.Is not like that she didn't expect this to happens when she decide to be in relationship with Park Jimin but didn't know why she still feels like this is not right.

"I don't know,Hyo.I don't know why all my relationship didn't went well.I meant what is wrong with me."

"Should I tell you the reasons?Okay.Well if I'm a man,I wouldn't date you either."Hyomin said while scrolling her instagram.

"But why?"And Sunny is still sobbing uglily on her bed.

"Let me tell you.First,you are independent.You don't like to depends on others.If you need something that placed on the higher place,You used chairs instead of calling you boyfriend to help.You don't like skinship.You even avoid their hand when they try to hold your hand.You are acting like the man in each of your relationships.You should rely on them not acting like you're the one who's taking care of them."

"But I just don't want to be the type that who always relay on them even when I can do it myself.They will find that I'm too pampered."Sunny said.

"Guys love when girls act like that.They will feel like they need to protect you.Guys love when they feel that they are needed to do something for girls.Boys love the feelings 'what-would-i-do-without-you'.They want to be the oppa."Hyomin said

"They didn't find it fun when dating you,Sun.You should realise it.I think you should act childish and cute rather than being this independent before we meet the fortune teller and buy a lucky-charms for your dating life ."Hyomin added.

"I can't.It's not me.I can't be that type."

"I don't know what to say no more."Hyomin raised up her hand,surrender.

"Well Sun.For now,rest first.I know you're still sad even this is not your first time.But I just hope you can think something that will not put you in the same situation as now.You're the one who can make it happen."Hyomin said before walking out from the room.

Sunny walks slowly to the kitchen not to wake her parents up.She pulls the juice out of the fridge.She suddenly realise the smalls collection of polaroids photos of her family.She looks at one of the  photo.

Sunny sigh.How good it feels to be a man.Do everything that they want and in the end of the day woman will be the one who's getting hurt.

"Lucky you,Lee Dongjun.Born as a man.I really wish to be you.Lucky brat!"Sunny lightly puch the photo.Who doesn't love Lee Dongjun?A brat who have more than 10 girlfriends in 5 years of time period.Geez.Even her friends are crazy about her lil baby brother.They even visit him in the army without her knowing.

Sunny keep the juice box back inside and walk back to her room.

 

Sunny don't know if this is the right choice for her life.She feels like running out from the shop but her legs are saying no.

 

She can't do anything but closed her eyes as her hair are being cut off.The hair that've been her precious treasure are being cut short.Sounds crazy but she can't stand living as the side who always the crying and the broken hearted one.Thinking about what Hyomin said yesterday,

"...you're acting like the man in each of your relationship.You should rely on them not acting like you're the one who's taking care of them..."

 

She decide to be man just like what Hyomin said.

 

Wearing Dongjun's hoodies and jeans.Her old sneakers and short blonde hair that she got from the saloon just now.Eveyone is staring at her now.Like "who is this shorty unmanly kindergarten boy?" And "where is his parents?who let this 4 years old boy walk around alone without adult by his side?"

Inside, she is just thankful that this baggie hoode covers up her s which quite big.

She dialled a number from her phone

"Amber.It's me.Can we meet.I'll come at your place.I'll be there in 15.Yup."The red button was pushed.

She drives to her cousin's place to find the new her.

 

 

boring and short update.Mianhae...