Part 1: Leaving

Like A Butterfly

Like a butterfly she dissapeared. Just like how a butterfly dissapear someday. He thought of the first time they met. They were really shy around each other. While hanging around each other, they found how the other is precious in their lives. Those short times they were together was precious to them.

He mustered all of his courage to confess to her one day. He made sure everything was perfect beacuse he didn't want any mistakes. The confession was smooth and she agreed on being his girlfriend. They spent the night together just enjoying each other's company.

They were really a sweet couple when he looked back through their memories together. They would look after each other everyday without missing a single day. They loved each other from the bottom of their hearts. They went through the obstacles together. They shared their happiness and sadness together. The trust in each other is so strong that they would have never doubted each other.

Suddenly, she dissapeared from him and he tried looking for her everywhere but he couldn't find her. He was worried if she was really sick and she didn't tell him. He had to find her even if it took him a thousand years.

Sometimes he wonders if she was even real or a dream. Because to him everything was just like dream. Sometimes he would see her but he wouldn't let her think or say a single word. All he said to her was that he just needed to see her smile for him and she would dissapear just like that. He didn't know whether it was a dream or real. 

Day by day, he became more anxious and agitated. He looked at every places that they've been together even at the special place where they vow their promises to each other.