Teaser Turns Trouble

Undercover Scandal [one-shot]

 

It is a calm and warm evening. But not for Hyunseung. Since he woke up this morning, his heart is beating like crazy. Why? Because this is the day when the video teaser for his mini-album with Hyun A. The hot stares and touches of her still keep replaying in his mind even though weeks have passed since the day of the recording.

But, that is not what he is nervous about. It is because of Junhyung, his very own lover.

“Ah, he made me jealous with all the JunRa thingy after all. So he do not have any right to be mad!” Hyunseung trying to calm himself down.

That moment, the clock hit 2 o’clock. The time when Cube promised the fans they would release the anticipated teaser.

“Guys, quickly gather around! Time to watch the teaser~~” Yoseob calling the members while skipping to the computer.

Not joining them, Junhyung sneakily trying to escapes to their bedroom. But, not sneaky enough to avoid Doojoon.

“Where are you going? Not watching?”

“Nah, I can just watch it later.”

Hyunseung’s eyes following his lover’s every steps until he shut the door.

“He is already grumpy without even watching it? Tsk.” Hyunseung whines.

Not realizing the tension between the lovers, Yoseob and Dongwoon’s eyes are already glued to the screen. And their first reactions is…

“How in the world you guys shot a scene like that?!”

“Ouch, my innocent eyes!”

“Yah, I did not force you guys to watch it so shut up.”

After the two maknaes finally get over the teaser, the house quiet down. Doojoon went for a shooting while Yoseob and Dongwoon to their vocal training. That’s left Hyunseung and Junhyung alone in the house.

With heavy steps and gathered courage, Hyunseung walks into the room and finds Junhyung just chilling on his bed with his tablet PC.

“What are you doing?” Hyunseung approaches him.

“Just watching some videos…”

“Oh,”

“…including Trouble Maker’s teaser,”

“Ah, you…you saw it?

“Yeah. You did great, really. No video can makes me as as it did,”

“Really? Wow, thanks…wait, WHAT?”

“Oh, you know what I mean. Your punishment time!” Junhyung smirks.