Night.

"I won't fall asleep before you!"

"I won't fall asleep before you!"

Moonbyul hugs solar tighter and stares softly at her lover's perfect features, from the mole below her eyebrow, that cute pinch-urging cheek, to the irresistible lips, Moonbyul feels like the luckiest person on earth right now.

Solar continues reading her book as she's hooked onto it, totally immersed, unaffected by Moonbyul.

Moonbyul fights the heavy eyelids from shutting, determined to keep her words and spend as much waking moments with Solar. When breathing sounds are getting louder and louder, Moonbyul slowly drifts off into her slumber.

When something drastic happened in the storyline, Solar was shocked and wanted to tell Moonbyul about it, she turns and find herself looking at the most adorable sleeping face on earth. With mouth slightly agape, peacefully sleeping and breathing stably, she's amazed at how a human can still look so beautiful even when asleep, and how it's possible to love that human even more than she ever did. Solar smiled sheepishly to herself and whispered "yah you said you won't sleep before I sleep, you liar." And planted a soft peck on the head just beside hers.

Moonbyul stirred a little as she murmured something about Yeba, she must be dreaming about Solar again. Solar turns off her night lamp and placed the book aside, pulling Moonbyul closer to her as she pulls the blanket over their shoulders. As seconds ticks by Moonsun falls deeply asleep with their hearts close to each other and body calm & relaxed in each other's presence...